View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Business and Pleasures (Jelica) 

Post Re: Business and Pleasures (Jelica)
Jelica groans softly as she enjoys Cassie's work. But as the lights slowly went out for brief moments, Jelica's focus was briefly turned to the spotlights seeing a mass of coils moving slowly as Jelica widened her eyes briefly as she once again saw the sight of Vespira. She saw the glimmering jewel like scales on the beautiful snake woman as she bites her bottom lip. One leg wrapped around the head of Cassie a little slightly burying her face a little closer against the folds as Jelica slowly rubs her folds over Cassie's face while the tendril still inside her pussy began a slow motions as well.

Jelica couldn't help the groans herself before she focused on the turning on screen in her booth and saw the visual looking directly at her. Jelica felt the calling in her body demanding her submission and her relaxed body was drifting towards the paradise of bliss. She hears the words almost echoed inside her mind as she looked at the display. Her tendrils tensing a little constricting around Cassie's breasts a little tighter while thrusting a little harder into her folds.

Her sex convulsed with pleasure but Jelica at least so far was almost tensing up feeling the effects flowing into her mind as she twitched faintly. But she was slowly relaxing the longer she stayed in place. Her body too relaxed from the work earlier to try and move.

Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:32 pm

"Thatsss it..." Vespira's voice hissed softly, "Jussst let go. I am here. It is jussst me... And you... Cum to me..."

~Breathe slow and deep... Relax... Let my voice draw you in deeper... Feel yourself sink...~

The sexy serpent slithered closer to Jelica. A hand rested over the blue alien woman's chest, slowly stroking up and down. "Do you feel my touch? Feel our connection grow sstronger and more powerful the longer we remain in contact. The more you relax, the more I relax. The better you feel. The better I feel. Our needs, our ssenssationss, are one now."

Vespira's other hand slid over her own neck and down her collar, trailing over her full breasts and pressing against them. "Look at me... Do you like what you ssee?" The serpent gave a sly smirk. "I wore thisss for you. But you only need asssk if you want to ssee more. Tell me your dessire..." If Jelica responded, Vespira would slowly peel off accessories and garments, exposing her beautiful and powerful body to the alien woman's eager gaze.

The Gorgonian slithered closer, letting her breasts graze against Jelica. "What of my lipss?" Vespira hissed, leaning closer and closer, "Feel them on your lipss. Kisssing you, tasting your need, your desire for more. My hand continues to feel you, increasing your sensitivity more and more." Forked tongue flicked out, tasting the other woman's lips before pressing together in a deep kiss. Even as they embraced, her words were still spoken and still heard inside Jelica's head. Words in the music seemed to continue chanting simple mantras and phrases.

~Pleasure... Relaxation... Feel it rise higher... And higher...~

Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:02 pm

Jelica softly gasps before slowly and deeply inhaling and exhaling. Causing her breasts to gently bounce from the actions of her breathing. Relaxing and slowly drawn deeper into this sensations. Her body was aroused and eager as her tendrils twitched...her desires fueling them to move as they tried to gently brush and stroke against the hips and tail of the Gorgonian.

"Yes...yes I do..." She whispered. "I want to see all of your beauty and more...to embrace, kiss and more, to let our desire run free and have sex." She whispered groaning out as she saw the beauty undressing and exposing herself...feeling those breasts touching her own as her tendrils gently move up and caress and softly squeeze those breasts of Vespira. Jelica's leaning close as she can in her relaxed state as she deeply kissed with Vespira. Her tendrils and arms wrapping around what part of the beauty she can while kissing her deeply her tongue extending to truly brush and meet Vespira's in a passionate kiss.

The Mantra continued in her head as she felt her pleasure rising but not reaching orgasm just yet. Jelica's tendrils beside the one still tending to Cassie. Her remaining five were mapping out Vespira, seeking pleasure spots to bring her host some enjoyment as well.

Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:23 am

"Let my body energize you with sssexual energy," the voice hissed, "Feel your mind activate and become open to my ssseductive voice..."

Glimmering metals and jewelry fell away into the hazy void. Darkened peaks stood proudly erect for Jelica to take in. Hips swayed as the two embraced. Forked tongue danced with Jelica's. Tendrils felt those scales running smooth one direction and rough in the other. The alien woman could feel the solid muscle hidden within such beauty. Large firm breasts bulge outwards with every squeeze of those groping tentacles.

"Feel my lipss upon your body," the voice continued, lips nibbling down Jelica's chin and jawline to the woman's neck, "Feel my fangss tease you. Do you know what will happen when those fangss pierce your neck? Mm... Perhapsss you do. But, they do not pierce you yet. No first, we need to go deeper, deeper into your hottest, most sexual fantasy your mind can imagine."

Vespira's hands slid up and down Jelica's sides, groping both breasts nice and slowly. She eventually drew away, smiling seductively at the alien woman. A single finger curled, beckoning the blue-skinned alien to follow. The serpent turned and slithered into the heated haze of lust. The prismatic scales flashed and glimmered, attracting and luring any who gaze upon them. Hips swayed back and forth, back and forth. The air grew more heated and the haze clouded more of the world until there was only the seductive serpents form luring deeper and deeper.

The blue alien's vision cleared little by little. She no longer could see Vespira and found herself in a hall. The decorations were to Jelica's own personal and lewd tastes, revealing statues of women in varous sexual positions or being taken by the huntress herself. Doors ran down both sides of the hall, each having a window one could look in. If Jelica was curious, she would see and hear the sexual acts occuring inside. She saw herself fucking ADD agents of all types. Some were stripped down while others were dressed in combat gear only to be left writhing on the floor with a tendril pumping into their exposed sexes.

~Give up control... Let go...~

Each scene was more vivid than the last. The alien woman would be able to taste the sex in the air. The air was hot against her bare skin, dress gone and forgotten from the sexy Jelocan's body. "Cum to me..." Vespira's voice was heard further and further down the hall, giving tugs to Jelica's psyche. Following the voice lead her eventually to the end of the hall where one door remained. The sign read Vespira's Control. "The room, I am in," the voice continued, "Open the door and cum inside. Thisss room containss your every sssexual desire. Mm... What is in your room, I wonder? Toysss perhapss?"

The room formed based on Jelica's deepest wanton desires. But no matter than details, one remained unchanged. The sexy Gorgonian was there, body glistening in the light. "Now... It is jussst usss, alone," Vespira hissed, "Your body mussst be aching sso hard. It pleases me that you have cum thisss far with me. You are sso close now to your ssexual fantasiess becoming reality."

"Feel my lips, my hands, my tentacles." Vespira hissed as she slithered close and resumed where they left off before in the haze. Tendrils of her own slithered over Jelica's body. Some coiled around the alien woman's own tendrils, their tips touching and flicking over one another. Lips kissed as those powerful coils slowly wrapped around the Jelocan's beautiful azure form. Every squeeze sent wondrous stimulation rippling through every cell in the alien woman's body. Rough scales dragged across the sensitive blue skin. Vespira looked down into Jelica's eyes, slitted pupils spreading open. The serpent came closer and closer as those coils tightened, stroking the woman's chest and everywhere else on her body.

"You are ssso closse," the Gorgonian hissed, "But we only have jusst sstarted. Remember what I promissed? All you have to do is offer your neck to me and sssay the magic wordss."

Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:52 pm

Jelica swallows softly as she finally had the kiss broken as she groans feeling the lips nibbling down her chin and jawline. Jelica's tendrils brushing and stroking the skin of Vespira she can. Feeling flesh or scales. Jelica's dress if still on felt the hands groping on her breasts as the alien woman. Jelica seeing the woman slowly pulling away but beckons her to follow. Jelica's mind might've wondered on where Cassie had vanished too but such thoughts vanished just as quickly...as she followed Vespira's swaying form into the hazy heat as Jelica couldn't focus on anything but the figure before her.

Her vision slowly seemed to get clearer when she found herself in a hall, alone as she blinks her eyes in confusion. Seeing statues of ADD Agents of many types she'd enjoyed...the hallway almost looking like a more lewd dungeon as Jelica's eyes gleamed in desires...she loved the thrill of the hunt, claiming beautiful ladies of human and alien stature. Feeling them writhing in her tendrils grasp brought such thrills to her mind. Seeing many agents she'd toyed with, Alexandra, the buxom woman she'd delivered to Vespira...Akiko, the buxom woman who she'd played with along with Alisa...the cute red head who was constantly in a state of embarrassment from her antics.

Her dress having vanished she couldn't even see it discarded anywhere as she moved deeper into the hall..hearing Vespira tugged her deeper down the hall. Jelica seeing the door and slowly opens with a gulp...seeing a lavish bedroom but with some almost dungeon like additions in the room such as shackles above the bed to hold a lover in place for one thing...along with various sexual toys she'd used many times on her lovers.

"My Fantasies..." Jelica whispered out with her eyes gleaming in desires as her tendrils twitched eager to have their grip on the Gorgonian again. Tendrils coiled together, the tips of Jelica's opening to try and suck and kiss and nibble back affection to Vespira. Jelica's lips met hers deeply kissing passionately as Jelica's arms wrapped around the Gorgonian's head while the coils tightened around her body holding them tightly close with only Jelica's arms and head and her tendrils out of the coils. Jelica hearing the last thing required and softly groans before her eyes slowly glazed...her head tilting to the side baring her throat to Vespira...

"I am yours..." She whispered.

Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:30 pm

Slaves and servants working the floor knew not to stare at Vespira's show and were not caught in the hypnotic trance. Cassie could hear all her true Mistress said. Some words were directed at a male audience while others the females. She was sliding her tongue in slower, swirling it around to add to the intoxicating sensations wracking Jelica's lovely body. The leg that had pulled her in closer had slid limply off of her. The writhing and thrusting tendrils had slowed and were now resting around the woman's relaxed and perhaps quivering form. The mind and subconscious was being tricked to provide all the most erotic and overwhelming stimulations possible. Every lick, nibble, and suck on those dripping wet depths by Cassie was felt and amplified further by Jelica's own mental strength. Hands stroked up and down the alien woman's thighs, spreading them further apart. The physical assault would slow when the body began to tense, ensuring that Cassie did not accidently bring a swift climax to Vespira's show.

Jelica barely questioned the how or why she was where she was. It just was no longer important. There was only one thing important in this vivid fantasy and that being was currently tightening her hold around her sexy blue body. Tendrils nipped away at the scaled serpent. Vespira's own tentacles did not have mouths, leaving Jelica free reign to nip and suck on their tips. The tendrils twitched within their grasps while soft hissed gasps of pleasures escaped the Gorgonian's lips. The blue alien felt that molten heat pulsing from this powerful form, feeding her aching body more and more wondrous warmth. Arms wrapped around the Gorgonian in a loving embrace. The kisses explored those glistening breasts and darkened peaks. The more Jelica succumbed, the more vivid these sensations became. She could taste those sweet scales and the flesh beneath. The intoxicating scent of their arousal mixed together in a alluring aroma of pure passionate sex.

The kisses slowed as Jelica gazed up at Vespira, losing herself in those yellow eyes. The previous rooms showed the huntress's many conquests and future desires. She was always the one who brought women to their knees. The female Jelocan knew the thrills of domination. But here, in this chamber drenched in sexual desire, Jelica was bound and helpless. Was she experiencing domination from another for the first time? There was no resistance as the female alien offered her neck and said her words.

On stage, Vespira licked her lips as she could hear the faint words uttered by numerous patrons. Some said similar things as Jelica while others begged or called her Mistress. She could taste everyones arousal and the growing stench of sex in the air. Servants were sucking and slurping on cocks and other sexual organs, keeping their bodies excited and their minds lost. Her own cock throbbed with excitement in having so many people succumb to lust. Taking slow heated breaths herself, the Gorgonian continued speaking to her audience.

"Feel my fangss enter your neck..." Vespira's voice was heard even as the fangs sank into Jelica, "Feel my venom sssurge through your entire body, turning your senssitivity higher and higher, opening your mind more and more to my ssseductive words. Feel that pure electric sexual stimulation rippled through every cell in your body again and again and again..."

"Mmm..." the fangs pull out of Jelica's neck, "How does that feel? Is your body feeling ready to burssst? Do you yearn for releasse? Your orgasm is ssso closse. Your body and mind is ssso open to my sssuggesstionss that when you hear me ssay the word 'Pleasure', you will feel a sssurge of pure ssexual sstimulation throughout your body and flow directly into your trembling ssex. Every time I sssay the word 'Pleasure', feel your ssensitivity go that much higher."

"Let usss try it now..." the serpent woman hissed. She uncoiled from around Jelica's body. Their arms around each other ensured there was no risk of falling. "Feel my hand sslide down your sstomach and between your thighsss. Feel my thumb rubbing your clit while my fingerss curl up insside your cunt." Two fingers push every so slowly into Jelica while that thumb rubbed in a slow circles. The Gorgonian was pressed up close as her lips came near the woman's ear.

"Pleasure... Pleasure... Ahhh... Pleasure..." Vespira hissed the magic word again and again into Jelica's psyche.

Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:24 pm

Jelica's main body tensed and fidgets in her seated place, limp and lost in the illusion the Gorgonian had given her, while Cassie was still tending to her folds. Like many other patrons, she was being stimulated while the vivid dreams continued. Her body twitching and starting to thrust her hips a little as this dream continued.

Jelica's tendrils sucked and nip on the tips of Vespira's tendrils and one even slipped down to suck and nibble onto Vespira's breasts and nipples, while Jelica's lips once the kissing on the lips stopped moved down to suckle and nibble onto the breasts of Vespira. When the next part began...as she gasped feeling the fangs on her neck and giving her the venom or at least in her dreams. Jelica gasped her body trembled as she clutched onto Vespira to stay on her feet as she was uncoiled as she kept her arms around Vespira's shoulders to stay upright. Jelica feeling the hand sliding down and curling up into her folds as the thumb teased her clit.

"A-ah! A-ah!" Jelica gasped out each time that word was said as her hips would on instinct thrust forward as her juices flowed down her thighs coating Vespira's fingers and also the same for Cassie's face in the real world. Jelica's body was so much more sensitive she was almost close to her orgasm already.

Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:45 am

"Aahhnn... Ahhhnnn... Pleasure... Yessss... You are ssso closse now... Ahhhnnn..."

Vespira's moans and panted cries joined with Jelica's as their heated forms rubbed against one another. Both fine and rough scales dragged over the alien's tender blue skin. Breasts mashed and molded over one another, slick with sweat as they slid with their writhing bodies. The alien woman relied on slumping against the snakewoman, arms holding desperately, to try and stay upright. Vespira's free hand would gently stroke the Jelocan's large head.

"Mm... That felt sso goood," Vespira hissed softly, "You mussst be sstruggling now. Twitching... Thrussting perhapss? It is alright. You may thrusst if you want to."

Having taken so many agents, this was perhaps the first time experiencing anything like this. Jelica's own mind was used against her. Her own mind brought forth the most sexual and stimulating fantasy she could imagine. Every bit of thought was devoted towards fully embracing every sense in the dream, becoming more vivid, more real. So real that her real body was reacting as if she were truly in Vespira's embrace. Cassie felt those hips bucking, knowing things were coming to an end soon. Tongue pushed in deeper, lapping away at those dripping wet walls. A hand stroked a thigh while the other reached to tenderly play with that alread swollen clitoris.

"Almosst ready..." Vespira hissed. Tendrils began to wrap around Jelica's arms, pulling her to arch her back and thrust those lovely blue breasts outwards. The serpent's forked tongue flicked and swirled over those darkened peaks. Lips sealed over them, sucking long and deep to bring forth even more hot blood to the already engorged nubs. Hand and fingers rubbed against the woman's thrusting sex only to teasingly draw away. That warm touch was soon replaced with something much hotter, harder, and throbbing with its own erotic anticipation.

"Feel my cock ssslide against you. Feel how it twitchess how it achess to be inssside you. Ahhh... Pleasure..." the Gorgonian hissed out a moan, "Swollen, aching, dripping my precum over your sssexy body. Pleasure... Feel that exciting tickle ripple through her shuddering depthss, dessperate for more. Pleasure..." The rough scales dragged across those netherlips, but the molten tip did not try and enter yet. The creature's size and girth were left to Jelica's vivid imagination and wanton desires.

"Jusst a bit more," Vespira hissed, "Each time I ssay that word, pleasure, you feel yoursself take a sstep closer to going over that edge to orgassmic oblivion. It pleases me knowing my voice can bring ssuch pleasure to you." Both hands slide over Jelica's chest, squeezing and groping those swollen breasts. "Feel those exquisite ssenssations pulssing into your body through my touch. Pleasure... Pleasure... Ahhhnnn... Mmhaa... Pleasure..."

Vespira's own chest rose and fell with panted, shuddering breaths. "Are you begging yet? Dessperate to go over that edge with me? Ssspread your thighss for me. Feel the tip of my cock against you now. A sssimple thrusst of my hipss is all it takess for us to cum together as one. All you have to do is ssay those wordsss. When you do, I will enter you and you will cum sso hard. You shall experience the most powerful, ssenssational orgassm you could ever imagine. Every ounce of your being devote to thisss very moment."

When Jelica gave her answer, that powerful scaled dick pushed into the Jelocan's sexy body. Surges of molten lust pulsed madly inside the alien woman. She could feel Vespira's cock twitching and shuddering with its own pent up aggression, desperate as she was to finally reach that orgasmic oblivion with her partner. Tendrils yanked the blue alien close, their bodies pressing and sliding against one another. Heated breaths hissed against Jelica's ear. "Ahhhnnnn... Pleasure... More... Ssso hard... Ssso tight... Pleasure... Oooohhnnn... Pleasure... Cum so hard... Feel electricity sssurge through your body... Pleasure! Ahhhnnn! Ahhhhnnnn! Keep cumming for me! Pleasure!"

Vespira thrust harder and faster. The shuddering phallus ground those rough scales against every inch of the alien woman's pussy. Tightening walls did not slow the Gorgonian at all. The tip pounded against Jelica's cervix. The cock visibly pulsed and swelled before finally blowing its hot sticky load deep into Jelica's very soul. Vespira's cries echo inside the heated chamber, the thrusts not slowing as fucked through one orgasm into the next and the next.

Sat Oct 16, 2021 4:23 pm

Jelica's body twitched each time that word was spoken. Her heated form rubbed against Vespira as soaked sweat helped their bodies almost glide over each other. Her arms slumped over the shoulders of Vespira to stay upright. Jelica's body was indeed thrusting both in and out of the dream for Cassie and Vespira's enjoyment. When she felt the tendrils on her normal arms arching her back as she groans her breasts bouncing openly as she grimaced and groans at the attention on them both.

The fingers keeping working over her hot, wet and convulsing folds before she widened her eyes feeling something hotter, harder and bigger. Jelica licks her lips slightly as she tries to rub her folds against the cock in return. Twitching as her folds got wetter each time the pleasure was sounded. But somehow she didn't reach her orgasm yet. Her breasts groped by those hands now as she groaned in want.

Jelica pants heatedly before slowly spreading her thighs and looks into Vespira's eyes. "Please....fuck me, I need your cock." She whispered and if Vespira granted it she'd cry out as her folds convulsed tightly on the cock squeezing in an orgasm almost right away as Cassie would feel the same over her face. Jelica's body twitching and thrusting back as best she could while orgasms crushed around that cock of Vespira. Making sure the snake felt her own orgasm flooding inside Jelica as the alien woman's eyes gleamed as she was far from finished herself as she gyrates her hips against the cock.

Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:33 pm

The orgasm ripped through the alien huntress both physically and mentally. Vespira's cries joined Jelica's own in a wondrous erotic chorus. The air around them smoldered with molten desire. Sexual heat pulsed and rippled through the alien woman's body, filling her hungry cunt and womb with more and more of that thick serpent's spunk. Hot walls wrapped tight around the scaled dick. Every swell could be felt rippling through Jelica's passage, every droplet of sperm sending powerful stimulating jolts to her entire body. Scales dug into and scratched those tender depths, stroking over and over that precious and vulnerable g-spot.

Feeling the Jelocan's sex tightening only made Vespria thrust more vigorously. Eyes stared deep into the alien woman, drawing her deeper and sinking her further before their lips touched. Forked tongue slithered in, wrapping around Jelica's tongue and sucking deeply. Coils wrap tight around the huntress's entire body, squeezing her into a condensed mass of sexual rapture. Those powerful hips clashed into one another, the impacts sending vibrations echoing in the blue alien's insides.

There was no doubting Jelica's only physical prowess. The bliss was intoxicating and the Jelocan was more than eager to take more and more. But, Vespira never slowed. The cock remained hard and possibly even grew bigger inside the alien woman's climaxing body. Jelica's own mind ensured she was fucking the most perfect being for her, someone powerful who would never yield nor succumb. The only thing that would break this wondrous and vivid experience would be Jelica's body or mind finally exhausting herself.

The word 'pleasure' repeated over and over inside Jelica's skull. She was not the only one getting their money's worth in the establishment. Vespira tasted the growing stench of sex and release that fill the air. She set the mic down and slowly slithered off the stage. What applause that happened was few and faint, most patrons too lost in their own sexual reveries to realize the performance was over. Vespira treated her customers with something they could only dream of, a night with her until they were sexually spent and satisfied, totally and completely.

Cassie's face was soaked in Jelica's release. The alien woman was still twitching and spasming in orgasmic bliss. Even she was impressed after seeing so many alien patrons succumb to her Mistress's irresistible erotic spell. Servants and slaves did what they could to take the sexual loads of their masters and mistresses. Eventually the human woman had to stop, unable to swallow anymore of Jelica's love juices. She smiled seeing that soaked thong being repeatidly drenched in the alien's orgasms. What soaked through squirted all over the insides of that beautiful dress, the wet spot growing and spreading further down.

Dripping fingers traced Jelica's moaning lips before being sealed in a soft kiss. "Mm... First times are always the most mindblowing..." Cassie said as she stared into those glassy and fluttering eyes before leaning closer, "Pleasure..." She whispered to see if it sparked a reaction. She giggled and pulled out a small note, scribbling her slave id on it before slipping it in the huntress's glistening cleavage. "You know where to find me..." Cassie would collect her clothes and depart to get cleaned up and resume her duties.

Vespira enjoyed the cornucopia of scents and taste she collected as she departed back to her own personal VIP booth. She often used her hypnotic powers to enslave and train future slaves and employees. But, she also used it to entice and influence an audience in the most erotic show. Proxima 6 did not know what hit them when she first started her shows. They were rare and few and far between due to being off world more often than not. But after one show, many patrons always tried to find out when she was coming back or where she could be performing next. Vespira introduced her precious customers to an addicting bliss that was difficult to shake. Far better for business than turning them all into mindless bimbos or slaves.

Up in one of the balcony booths, slaves awaited their Mistress's return. Already, Vespira's scaled dick had slid free from her sheathe. It was oozing precum from the trembling tip, leaving her rough scales soaked and shining with her arousal.

In Jelica's world, Vespira kept fucking her. Even as her womb swelled and the excess seed spurted out onto the floor, the fucking continued. Every thrust forced more of the musky spunk to squish and slurp out only for another load to pump inside. Any weakness was taken advantage of, seeking to burn through every sexual and wanton need boiling inside that sexy blue alien. Only when Jelica's mind could take no more would she finally slip free of the trance and find herself back in her own booth in the Ivory Tower. Her dress would be soaked in sweat and cum. The floor beneath her feet squished with all that excess release. The displays were off and theta waves had faded. Music continued to play as fresh dancers resumed their usual routines.

Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:30 pm

Jelica was put through the wringer alright as her poor mind was shorting out from the overload of sensations filling her as her tender depths were struck again and again her moans muffled by her kissing with the dangerous but sensual woman. Jelica finally given a real world break as Cassie eventually had to stop...slipping away after finished her job as Jelica's trembling body orgasmed over and over, soaking into her undergarments.

Jelica's mind was finally at the limits as she gasped as her final mental image was her belly bloated with the serpents seed. As she gave one last orgasm before she slumped in her booth taking deep rapid gasps for air as she trembled her tendrils moving weakly before getting purchase and pulling her up to sit properly as she blinks her eyes. "Oh shit..." Jelica weakly gasped out as she took a few moments to slow her breathing and regain herself. But she was exhausted from what had happened, she grimaced at the feeling of her panties and frowned and stood up. "Well that's you ruined for the night." She grumbled slipping the thong off as it wasn't any use soaked for now as her bleary eyes looked around, nothing was going on beside some new dancers as Jelica noticed the human was gone but a note in her cleavage as she narrowed her eyes.

She looked at the floor and grimaced as she wondered if this place had any bathing facilities to clean up. Making sure her dress was a little bit back to normal she slips out of her booth. Looking around and asking any slaves where any of the bathroom facilities were located before heading there her legs trembled but she noticed they weren't physically exhausted just mentally. Though they still felt like jello sometimes as she headed to get at least cleaned up.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:42 pm

Understandable, it took a few moments for Jelica to process what happened. It was hard to believe such a performance could result in such powerfully vivid and overwhelming fantasies. Body and mind both were used against her in order to provide the most complete and blissful experience possible. When was the last time the blue skinned huntress felt numbness in her legs, weakness in her knees, or this level of exhaustion? The after glow drenched her body and senses, leaving behind a wondrously euphoric sensation.

No one seemed to notice Jelica's plight or possible embarrassment. Most were tending to their experiences. Certain males needed to clean up themselves and figure out how to avoid their potential mates from noticing how they spent their night.

Perhaps this sudden need to clean up was part of why the phrase was usually to put business before pleasure. Still, it was experience Jelica was unlikely to forget. Vespira certainly gave a powerful first impression. One could only imagine how the serpent would truly feel in reality.

There were restrooms throughout the establishments. There, Jelica could make attempts to dry her dress off as best as possible. Cold water on the face may help clear her head. The purpose for this visit to the Ivory Tower remained. How would she go about meeting Vespira? With her VIP status, she should have access easily enough assuming the Gorgonian had not left. Getting her location from a slave would handle that. All that remained was deciding what to say and present to the Gorgonian.

Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:57 pm

Jelica sighs washing her face with some clean water as she lets her dress try and get a little dry as she freshened up as best she could. While her mind was thinking about what to do next, her next move being to perhaps explore and maybe run into Vespira. But the question was what to offer the alien woman. She frowns as she thinks on it, she could offer her skills to Vespira, if the serpent wished to have a bounty hunter under her employ. Which could be used for both bodyguarding and tracking down potential slaves and targets.

Jelica nods to herself thinking that such a motion might be useful. Before she fixed her dress and making sure it was at least presentable as she began to head out of the bathroom. Her form casually walking through the establishment. Her VIP status she had managed to earn granting her alot of ways to go as she walked around. Her eyes looking for any of the humans under the Gorgonian's service to speak with. Before she would spot one and smiles approaching and speaking. "Hello dear, could you please point me to where the Lady of this Tower is? I've been wishing to discuss business with her?" Jelica asked as calmly as she can.

Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:07 pm

Running some towels over her body to dry off revealed just how hypersensitive the ordeal had left her. Memories of the performance tempted her sexy blue form with phantom sensations of that alluring scaled mistress. Becoming a bodyguard would be different from her usual work. She would be working under someone rather than being her own boss. The work would naturally put her closer to the serpent woman. She would see that gorgeous alien beauty more often. She would be able to help and protect Vespira and be at her beck and call. What would she wear while around the Gorgonian? Something for work or pleasure?

The thoughts brought forth those vivid fantasies as Jelica finished cleaning up. Other women came and went from the room, tending to freshening up after the performance. Thankfully, no men tried their luck and enter the women's restroom.

Jelica only had so much time and soon had to slip her dress back on. It did not take long to get the attention of a human woman with long brown hair. Much like Cassie, this woman dressed similar and had her own datapad. Even among the slaves and servants, there were ranks and positions. The woman bowed politely and took a moment to look through her datapad. After confirming Jelocan woman, she bowed again and gave a smile. "Of course, mistress," she answered, "Mistress Vespira is currently in the highest VIP balcony. Please, follow me."

Verifying that Vespira was not seeing anyone at the moment, Jelica was led up several flights of stairs to the upper levels that overlooked the entire floor. Before the door, the woman stopped and turned to face Jelica. She bowed again before speaking. "The Mistress had just finished a performance and is no doubt relaxing from her hard work. Please be respectful and do no disturb her more than necessary." Eyes drift to take in Jelica's body. "She often does not receive many female guests on Proxima 6. If you truly wish to be on her good side, call her Mistress."

With that, the woman turned and opened the door. She entered and stepped to the side. "Mistress," she called, "A Lady Jelica Sting has come seeking audience."

Inside were numerous tables and chairs, all empty save for on overlooking the edge of the balcony. Vespira was resting in a large bed of numerous pillows and cushions. Two Ospoden women were tending to the scaled mistress. One had gentle fiar skin and long black hair tied in a single braid with blue eyes. She was running her hand up and down Vespira's chest while she kissed and made out with the alien serpent. The other had porcelain skin and short blond hair with piercing emerald eyes. She was on her knees, trailing licks and soft kisses up and down the shuddering length of her Mistress's fully erect, swollen, and scaled cock. Precum was oozing from the tip, soaking over the woman's face as she moaned softly.

The two women were wearing little beyond their string thongs and bikinis. Pieces of their long discarded armor littered the floor around them. Tendrils were coiled around their breasts and thighs, stroking and groping both women as all three moaned and indulged in their passionate lusts.

The servant waited a few moments, admiring the sight she saw, before excusing herself. The door shut behind Jelica as she left staring at the woman who was moments ago of her most wild and vivid dreams. Vespira did not say anything nor stopped what she was doing. But, it was impossible not to notice the unique alien's arousal reaching her forked tongue and senses.

It was unknown when Vespira would finish. With how erect and full that cock appeared, it may be some time Would Jelica wait or would she take initiative and approach?

Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:00 pm

Jelica sighs soflty as she briefly wondered how this would go. Silently thinking over her approach while the human woman began leading her towards Vespira's location. Following the human up some stairs as they reached the doors as Jelica listened to the girls advice and smiles lightly. "I have no intention of disturbing her too much, I merely wish to establish my wish to offer my services to her." Jelica said softly with a smile as she casually brushes the human girls chin.

Jelica waited for the slave to enter and announce her arrival before stepping in after her. Her eyes glancing at the little threesome happening with Vespira and two Ospoden women. Jelica giving the leaving human a nod of farewell and thanks before she slowly approaches the show. Keeping a respectful distance. She would watch for now, moving calmly towards one of the chairs and let Vespira enjoy her moment with her girls. Jelica wasn't in a rush after all and she could just enjoy the view.

Once Vespira had a brief pause or finally noticed her did Jelica finally speak. "Apologies for disturbing your time with your women Mistress." Jelica said calmly but with a playful sensual tone. "I was hoping we could discuss a potential opening you could have in your empire?" Jelica asked calmly.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next