View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Business and Pleasures (Jelica) 

Post Re: Business and Pleasures (Jelica)
Jelica seemed content to watch the show. The two Ospoden women glistened under the hot lights. Their slick bodies slid against Vespira and her pulsing shaft. A tendril was in each of their dripping wet cunts, thrusting and twisting slowly. Their moans filled the room while the light glimmered off those prismatic scales. The blue female alien stared, colorful lights flashing in her eyes. The sight was arousing in itself but tingling warmth would continue to fill the observer as a warm haze threatened to envelope her psyche.

The long scaled dick shuddered as Vespira took a firm grip of the Ospoden's hair. The slave had to spread her jaw wide open to take in the molten tip. The scales scratched her mouth and throat as she forced to take more and more of the Mistress's member. Visible swells rippled up the powerful length, feeding steamy globs of thick gooey seed into the woman's hungry mouth and throat. The blonde shuddered from head to toe, throat swallowing as quickly as possible. Excess seed oozed out of her nose and the corners of her mouth. Her body trembled as she quickly lost strength due to lack of air.

"Aauugghh.. Ahh... Ack..." The Ospoden fell away, coughing up semen as her body shuddered. The raven haired Ospoden gave a final kiss to her Mistress before sliding down to lick and gobble down what remained of the Gorgonian's release.

Only then did those yellow eyes open and look to Jelica. "And you are?" Vespira hissed, staring into the alien woman.

Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:52 pm

Jelica watched calmly for now being patient and letting Vespira enjoy her time with her girls. Seeing the girl barely handling that powerful cock was a sight to behold alright but Jelica didn't comment, keeping quiet until Vespira finally opened her eyes and noticed her. Jelica staring back with a smile. "Jelica Sting is my name, and it's an honor to meet you face to face Mistress Vespira." Jelica introduces herself giving a bow of the head in respect to the Gorgonian.

"I apologise for interrupting your time with your girls, but I was hoping to seek you out for a potential business arrangement." Jelica added. "I am a well trained huntress of various womanly types around the universe," She added calmly. "I've mostly made my fortune with selling my skills to the highest bidder, but I wanted something else, to be part of something bigger instead, someone I could follow and be set for life with." Jelica added as her tendrils casually relaxed against her arms.

"I can also provide such skills in other roles as well, a bodyguard for one such role." Jelica said calmly being respectful and honest.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:50 pm

The serpentwoman's forked tongue flicked out, tasting this Jelocan woman's unique scent. "Ssomething bigger hm?" The Gorgonian noted the taste being one she sensed during her performance. She could taste the water used to try and clean up afterwards. Eyes gazed over Jelica, taking in how that dressed hugged that aroused form. The blue-skinned alien could feel those eyes measuring every inch of her being. Were they taking in the huntress's beautiful features or were they noting flaws? Vespira could only imagine what sort of vivid fantasies this one experienced to produce such heavy stenches of sex and arousal.

Those yellow eyes returned to Jelica's. The alien huntress could feel the pull on her exhausted psyche, drawing her deeper into that hypnotic gaze. A single finger curled, beckoning Jelica closer to the glimmering serpent. "Friendss, enemiess, sstrangerss," Vespira's voice hissed, echoing inside Jelica's mind, "You are not the firsst to come sseeking me, hoping to gain another few momentss with me. Why should I conssider you over the other many who come sseeking fortune or pleasure?"

Vespira measured how the trigger word 'pleasure' affected this woman after the thorough hypnotic performance before. Forked tongue flicked, nothing escaping her keen sense of taste and smell. "You could ssseek many otherss and be paid more than enough to ssurvive," the Gorgonian continued, "I could hire any number of bodyguardss willing to give their lives for their Misstresss. What do I have that bringss you eagerly wishing to sserve? What do you bring that would make me take you? Working closely to me would mean eyes are upon you at all timess. Do you feel worthy of being on dissplay near me, little huntresss?"

Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3