View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 10:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Meetings (For Minariley) 

Post Meetings (For Minariley)
Exi lingered on the floor of the campus greenhouse, just after the watering system started. This gave it the perfect opportunity to stalk one particular green haired girl it had heard about. However, that would have to wait. There was a slightly... Different... Presense here.

It had listened to thoughts about other creatures on the island before, but never until now had it encountered one. The opportunity to create a net of allies was now at hand, and it planned on taking advantage of that.

Within a few moments, Exi had shaped itself into the guise of one of the students, black hair, red eyes, black school uniform with red accents, cat ears and tail. It hoped this form would prove useful in communicating with whatever it had run into, maybe even see what the others were doing to catch their prey.

admin_darth> /kill red_leader

Exi: 2 Schoolgirls: 0

Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:27 am
Profile YIM

I enjoyed the greenhouse, so many polite voices and more often than not intelligent conversation the watering system made things oh so much easier to relax here as students couldn't tell the difference between me and he mist or the puddle on the floor though it didn't take long for a presence to alert me as it made contact with a bit of me. She'd feel a bit of a tingling almost crawling feeling cross over her entire body as I analyzed her. something about her was different from the other students those ears... her genetics... they didn't seem to add up though given that I had encounters abnormalities in some students here it didn't put me off. I approached her blending in with the mist that continued to water the plants not yet making a sound.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:44 am

Exi shivered slightly, the sensation entirely foreign to her.

"That was quite interesting..." A soft smile crossed her lips and she flicked her tail a couple of times. "Rather... Enjoyable... If I can even use such a word. Heh... Enjoyable." She began laughing a bit. It seemed as though she was without her sanity.

'Calm down Exi... This form may be new, but it shouldnt take that much to keep it together...'

Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:55 am
Profile YIM

what it meant by shape i had no idea as I hung in the air close to her metaphorically scratching my head as I looked at her now in front of her with two blue lights for eyes now a creepy white grin forming within the mist. she'd find her legs to heavy to move any further.

"Explain to me girl... why you appear human yet your body differs so."

my voice was soft and very curious as I held this woman either she was a student and I'd take her or she'd be another of the inhabitants whom I had caught on a hunt.

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:28 pm

"Human?" She laughed even more, starting to loose her grip on reality. "Human?! That's quite entertaining!" As she continued laughing, small bursts of psychic energy emanated from her. Nothing big, just a loss of energy.

She eventually sunk to her knees, head in her hands, panting.

"I must apologize... I... Seem to be unable to manipulate this form as well as I would like." Her voice was tired sounding. "And it seems as though the only way to properly manipulate it was to rid myself of excess energy."

Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:38 pm
Profile YIM

I offered a bit of a laugh as well taking a curious shape, a hovering glowing figure seemingly like an elemental of sorts, a rather exhausting form however it was quite a nice one in my mind.

"A shape shifter? how interesting to actually meet one, I wonder though is that the species you were born?"

Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:21 am

The girl stood again, though a bit shaky.

"I do not know if that is so. Personal knowledge of my species is a little... Lacking..." Exi finally steadied herself, folding her arms over her chest and looking the form of this other, finding it quite interesting.

Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:28 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]