View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A Familiar Yet Strange Meeting (Keemari) -Forest 

Post Re: A Familiar Yet Strange Meeting (Keemari) -Forest
"Ha, I would enjoy it if you could. I have yet to meet a female, monster, alien, or human to truely do ether." I tell her as I then blow into your pussy as it feels like a tiny wind storm as I do so that invades your pussy thrashing and storming around. I then take a deep breath in creating a vacum that pulls on out as I continue to do this to her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:29 am

Whatever the wolf was doing, it made her sigh with pleasure. It felt heavenly and she could only hope to double her efforts. Her claws grip and massage his balls gently, but she was slowly losing this 'gentle' side of her. It was accustomed on her planet that when a male wasn't satisfied she would turn to the whole savagry and do everything in her power to overpower and stimulate the male until he couldn't stand.

"I hope...mmm...your not comparing me...to other monsters and humans..." she speaks through her blowing.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:46 am

"I make my comparision's after wards." I tell her as my way of saying I take in all the data before making a decision as I speed up the the alternating between the vacum and the storm, using the electricty in the storm to carefully jump between to stimulate her nerves instead of causing damage.

Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:10 am

She could only nod before continuing her ferocious blowjob. Already she was starting to lose herself in the odd pleasures Keemari gave her. Though she could keep going without orgasming, she honestly wanted to now. Since her paws were free she decided to mix it up alittle. Whether Keemari was prepared or not was his problem. He did after all say he had many years of built up desire.

A single claw found its way to his tight entrance and slip in like nothing. She could imagine a male such as him would find it an odd sensation or may even protest to it at first. But she made sure to keep him in place incase he actually tried to stop her. Whether he realized it or not, it would certainly be worth the wait if he left her be with her actions.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:45 pm

"That won't work." I tell her as I feel her finger there. "I do not have the prostate which would serve as stimulus for me like in humans or other monsters. My wolf kind simply do not have one." I tell her as I turn up the storm as I form two rings in my hands using my metal craft and have them attach to her breasts just for now where they would act as a conductor and spread the timed electicity between her nipples to cause more pleause.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:52 pm

She suddenly growls softly and stops herself before turning her head around to peer at the wolf. Both were fighting for domanince in their little 'mating' and both have yet to come even close in doing the other in. It was quick and brisk that she launches herself off of him, freeing any power he had and landed softly to have her face infront of his.

"Well now. We both don't seem to be getting much done if I do say so myself. Mind telling me how I can help you release some sexual tension or shall I start exploring the hard way?" she asked seriously, but not before she softly licks his muzzle. She raises a brow curiously and even backs off abit to give him some air.

"I must say trying to figure this out myself is becoming dull and losing interest. I would very...very happy if you could enlighten me dear Keemari."

Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4