View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Familiar Yet Strange Meeting (Keemari) -Forest 

Post A Familiar Yet Strange Meeting (Keemari) -Forest
There wasn't any students in the area and frankly it was bugging the she-wolf whether or not she should take this as a sign to have a small break away from the humans or whether her luck was turning dry. Whatever the case was, her human form easily slipped through brush that would've caught onto her wings. She would just appear to be a teacher taking a walk, but it was of course never the case indeed.

It was sudden and quick when some scent filled her nose. She stops walking for the moment as she tries to register what she was smelling. it was odd...because it smelled so similar to her own scent. Surely there were not other alien wolves on Shokushu were there? The thought never crossed Haruma's mind when she first came to the place. But now, it was not only smelling suspiciously like her's, but it was male. She shiver at remembering the torture her species always went through. it made the she-wolf cringe for the first time on the island but something told her to just find out. Instinct perhaps? Whatever the reason she never doubted her senses and decided to risk it.

She pushes past many thickets and vines, following a scent of the familiar male as she gets closer to the source. If it really was male of her species then she could easily take care of him now. Still, the thought of how she was forced into submission did not waver the fae into taking caution.

Finally, she comes across a rather odd plant of any kind she had never seen before. The scent was all over it which made her believe it was trick of the senses. She sighs half glad and yet sad at the same time. No one would ever believe monsters or creatures ever suffered from loneliness, especially when you figure your family and your whole civilization was mere rubble now. She clears her throat as she turns away from the plant and contemplates on where tor est for shade. Perhaps she needed a break, if her sense of smell was playing tricks on her it wasn't a good sign at all.

Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:59 am

I was standing on top of the flower as the winds told me of her coming as did the forest long before hand. At first I thought she was a teacher perhaps relaying a message. But the closer she got the more clear her scent was as I took it in. She was a different tribe, possible a different planet, but she was a wolf one like me. I look down at her as she looks around, obvioulsy following my scent.

She seems to calm down as I then drop down before her from the plant. "Who are you, your scent... it's simlar to our people. I thought we were all extinct though." I tell her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:29 pm

She blinks in suprise as before her comes a male wolf..just as she thought. She should've figured her nose would never lie to her, even as tired as she was. This wolf wasn't much different from her male counterpart. No wings, white fur, obviously taller and more buff. It was almost an uncanny similarity..yet his smell was different.

"Your assumption isn't to far off. I am probably the last of my kind if it concerns you so much. You must be of a different planet then I I am guessing?" she asks curiously, now finding that maybe she wasn't a lone wolf after all.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:07 pm

I look at her, juding her, was another monster playing a trick on me... no.. defitnly not... her scent was too unique. "My planets name was Plerid. On my home world my people lived together with many other races, as if we had been picked up and dropped together since I haven't seen such a group put together before on other worlds.

However a corruption took hold of it and the leader killed all of my people till I was the last one left. So I took vengance for my people and cleansed the world. Since that time nearly two hundred years ago I've traveled and done my druidic research until coming here where I found a certain peace in my travels. Is that peace why you stayed as well?" I ask her.

Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:39 pm

She scoffs at being asked about her past. Somethings were better left unsaid, but she would atleast answer the wolfman since he asked so kindly.

"I'm afraid my planet was Lo. It was very barbaric...especially the males of my species. I left as it began its decrepit demise and found myself cleansing the lands I landed on. I too am around 200 yrs. old and have jsut recently found myself here on Shokushu. Though they were horrible...it..is nice to see someone similar," she says softly as she peers to the man with a rather curious look, "What...do you look like exactly?"

Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:29 am

"I'll show you if you show me." I tell her as I my form of human fades away as the white wolf stands before her. "So your people were barbic, mine were more Shamanistic and Druidic. We tried to live in harmony with the nature around us as I was next in line in my tribe as it is said in lengend amoung my people that once every hundred years a white wolf will be born and he will posses talent suppesing the elements and sometimes the gods." I tell her.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:42 am

As he sheds his human form, she does aswell. Her white fur beams as brightly as his, even her raven wings gleam the sun back off of them as they stay folded snugly behind her. "My tribe was part of a barbaric society. All they wanted was bloodlust, sex, and power. Our tribe's intelligence grew exponentionally and they used their smarts against eachother. That's when with my own intellectuality, I forged a ship and set off to somewhere else. After many planets I found myself here."

Her wings spread out as she stretches, happily expanding them for exercise. It felt nice to be her natural form once more, though...her breasts prompting up and her free sex becoming wet was coming naturally since she was so close to a male wolf.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:15 am

"Well sex was done differently on my home world. Every seven years our people entered a sexual frenzy known as the mating season. A carnal action lasting for two months, with the mere desire to reproduce consumes our people. If you were married you would move away from the tribe and leave those that wish to particpate.

I never got the chance and so I've suppressed those urges, which means my body produces the phermones and gives off the signals to drive my kind into heat. I'll do my best to control them for the moment." I tell her as I'm not as naked as her wearing shorts and a robe.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:23 am

"Glad your tribe had morals. I'd rather not go into the carnal nightmares my planet suffered. there if you even mentioned marriage, they would eat you while you were still alive. I have the basics of withholding my own pheromones so I can release them as I please. Of course since I'm now near a male I'm already...becoming horny" she whispers the last part as she covers her front with her wings in an attempt to be...somewhat formal.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:30 am

"Horny already, well you are a beautiful creature. I must not be doing a good job holding them back. I'll try a bit harder." I tell her with a smile. "Hmm, sounds like our people there were very barbic. Sounds like you suffered. To think that our people could be so cruel... it sickens me a little." I tell her.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:42 am

"Umm with all do respect, our tribe was more for gangbanging then anything else. Famles on our parts learned to tolerate for as long as we could. It was when a female was killed after being ravaged did I have enough. You...should've seen what they did to eachother," she adds and shivers at the thought.

She smirks at his attempt to make it seem like it was his doing and shakes her head while holding her hand up.

"Its not you. After being sexually used for more then 190 years...your body tends to react to anything with a cock," she bluntly puts and gives a growling laugh, "Worst yet only my human form has clothing. I've never worn such things in this state before."

Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:52 am

(ha, ha, ha thought Karma was you Clarice)

"Hmmm, I understand some of these humans react simlar once properly trained. Really it's so much easier to make them our pets once you know them, understand them, only a few are advanced enough to truely be worthy of some form of respect." I tell her.

"So would you prefer me to be as naked as you?" I ask her as I remove my robe showing off my form as I only wear my shorts now as I still look at her smiling as my hands towards the shorts.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:55 am

(I have no idea what you are talking about. XD But that's okay.)

"Well, I never said you had to, I was merely stating a fact. Hmm...though I must say, you look alot better like this," she chuckles and watches as she sheds his clothing. He was extremely muscular and with his tail wagging gently behind as he did, he barely looked different then a male from her tribe. Perhpas they were the same breed, just a different chain of it. She unfolds her wings and allows the breeze to carress her senitive areas as she quirks a brow to how he tugged his short.

"I am most certainly not going to beg for you to take them off. I've seen enough of them to know what they look like thank-you very much."

Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:04 am

I laugh at that comment. "Well, then I'll leave them on my dear girl. My name is Keemari. What is your name?" I ask her as I find her attractive more attracitve then most humans here since my mind was predetmined to appreaciate the wolfen beauty that she was. "I must tell you though the wings you have were not on the females in my tribe." I tell her when she told me her name.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:13 am

"It is Haruma. And I sort've figured that fact by the way you kept staring at them. I was thinking perhaps we were a different branch of our species."

She couldn't help, but try and find his pheromone scent because of how obviously dashing the wolf looked. As soon as she found its faint whiff she was hooked. A nice scent it was as she began to release her own unwillingly. Little by little it seeped from her fur and skin as her wings fluttered for a moment as she gives a heart filled sigh.

"So Keemari. You believe you are the last of your tribe no? I think so too on my part. Its sad really, though I do not miss my disgusting society all that much mind you."

Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next