View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Familiar Yet Strange Meeting (Keemari) -Forest 

"Hmmm, well any quarells I had with messing my tribe was taken care of when I avenged there cruel murder. It may not seem different to you, but my tribe was killed off in a horrible manner. All of them every single trip in this way. Suddenly they were consumed by all the darkness that was in every persons heart. You might have been used to it by the sounds of it. But my tribe desended into bloody chaos, raping, pilaging, killing consumed there entire beings.

It sounds much like how your people acted but were forced too, had the images shoved into there minds, unable to control it. Such an act was unforgivable and after that point my entire being was devoted to revenge." I tell her. I pick up her sweet phermones. I could control myself I had been doing it for 200 years... however in this case I had little desire too.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:36 am

"I'm terribly sorry to hear sucha thing. Maybe something happened to my people. I'm not sure but if that's the case they were doing it for a very long time may I just say so," she states and finds his extremely alluring, even if he was trying to hold it back. Involuntary as her pheromones were right now, she probably would've by how she was feeling.

"How is it you weren't consumed by such thoughts like your people were?" she asks curiously, trying to keep hold of her 'natural' state of mind.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:20 pm

"It does not sound like, if it was it was a less powerful source. You see my people were manpulated by a demon who's very presence brought forth the dark impulses in any creatures heart. I was somehow immune to this aura of evil and was not affected as my tribe killed each other off in one night with no desire beyond why they did it, they did it because they could. So to speak." I tell her.

I then walk closer to her but a foot away. "It seems I have a very strong mind, which is why your phermones have yet to affect me as much as mine have affected you." I tell her.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:19 pm

She chuckles at his assumption and scratches the back of her head nervously.

"It probably would if I was doing it on will...but since I'm so close to a male wolf they sometimes jsut let off on their own I'm afraid. Its because of how sexually used I was that my body reacts to you."

She gives a soft sigh as she admits what was happening. Now full perked and erect, her rbeasts stood out on display for the male wolf as her sex seemed give light drips of nectar. It was suprising to see such a horny woman stand when like that, but she was used to it by now.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:16 am

"Hmmm, in my tribe even during the carnal acts our sexual personalties seemed to come out as these humans say. You were a sub you were a sub, you were dom you dominated." I tell her as I reach out. "However even during these seasons it had a certain control despite the desire. Even though we prey on these humans, it doesn't mean I hold you in the same regard." I tell her as I move my hands over her check taking in her beauty.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:25 am

"I could only hope not. Such as us we would probably fight eachother if it took that part of carnage I tried to escape. But then again...I may not mind if you 'ravaged' me like these female humans say," she answers and allows him to look her over as much as he wanted.

She takes a quick daring approach and licks his paw that was carressing her cheek. Such as doing so showed sign of affection, though it was rare to see such things on her world.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:17 am

"Is that so, well my ravishing is a bit different." I tell her as I lean in and kiss her lips taking them in deeply as I reach down and grope her ass as my hand goes to her tail petting it stroking it withing my hands as I kiss her and see how truthfully she was about this.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:54 am

She growls in rsponse as she kisses him back. She jerks on reflex as she feels her tail carressed. The sensation made her give purrs as she gazes into Keemari's eyes. She was certainly being truthful as her clawed hand gropes something below his waist and began to stroke it just as softly as he did her tail.

Her other paw reaches around and gropes his ass to show she meant bussiness about not being taken to lightly. She was afterall not one to be dominated without a fight. But perhaps this time she could make an exception.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:19 pm

She hears me chuckle at that as if I was unconcerned at the moment by her show of domanice that it was a gesture meangingless as I thrust my toungue into her mouth. Long even by our standards as it wraps and twists with hers as the dance of dominace in this place fights as the two collede as we both pet each others bodies. My hand stroking her tail, my hand squeezing her plump breast tightly.

Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:40 pm

She gives soft growls of acceptance as her clawed hand cups him gently through the fabric. Her eyes open to look into his as their tongues battle fiercly inside their orifices. She decides to let him win this one and stops her assault to allow him to have victory. Slowly her paw slips into his pants and begins to stroke his hardening member. It had been awhile since she had seen a wolf cock and had completely forgotten how huge it could get.

This caused her to take in a short breath of surprise before returning to their passionate kiss. Her claws gently run up and down his shaft before she began to start a slow hand fuck.

"Hmmhmm..." she chuckles through their lips as she feels his cock harden under her touch.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:05 am

My toungue swirls around hers as I feast on it as she starts to move her hand up and down my cock, her own body seeming to revert to that passive aggressive type thing she described for the female on her world. I continue to play with her breasts, running my finger tips over them. I enjoy her clawed hand over my member.

I then push her against the flower pushing my toungue further into her as I then lift one of her legs over my shoulder as a free hand went to her pussy and started to pet it as we kiss as she strokes my cock as I feel her wetness.

Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:21 am

Pleasing growls escape the side of her lips as her pussy was petted. Her onw tongue plays softly with Keemari's while she was lifted abit. Unable to reach his cock anymore she settles with teasing the wolf's nipples, drawing her claws seductively across his collarbone.

Her body was already in its passive behavior, succumbing to any pheromones he may not have control over. Her tail flicked back and forth with little brain power.

"Mmmm..." she moans softly in acceptance.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:39 am

"Ha, get ready." I tell her as I then push my cock up into the she-wolfs tunnel as I grip her breasts tightly my claws lightly digging in as I bury my shaft inside of her as our tounuges twirls around, such a delightful sensation, of having one of my kind after so long.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:01 am

She nods and certainly accepts his thick meat fully to the hilt. It throbs deep within her and definitly brought up some memories of how she was abused. It didn't seem to affect the woman as she suddenly began to push herself up and down before he even started.

"Gruff...your so damn thick...!"

Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:24 am

"Ha, guess that's a compliment then." I tell her with a smirk as the flower then grows some tendrils that wrap around her breasts and squeeze them tight as I match her bouncing hips as I move my cock up to meet her. Such a delicously tight girl I thoguht to myself as I lick my lips.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next