View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Searching, Seeking... (Open For All) 

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
Post Re: Searching, Seeking... (Open For All)
"The Sserpent King is indeed a great conccern of mine, Dark Ssisster," Jezebel replied as she eyed her fellow succubus with open lust, "for now, at leasst. But oncce the Kingdom of Carnal Ssalvation iss founded and tthhe New Order is esstablisshhed, our lord sshhall be a conccern no longer, for neitthher He Who Ruless Above nor He Who Ruless Below sshhall have any power over tthhiss Plane any longer. Tthhat will become our right."

"Our power and influencce sshhall grow sstronger witthh the growtthh of our Eternal Kingdom, while tthhat of both Yahweh and Samael growss ssmaller ass their hold over the Material Plane beginss to diminish. Yahweh and Ssamael'ss time have come and gone. In tthhe new era, we sshhall be tthhe oness to reign ssupreme...Tthhe heartss and mindss of all ssentient beingss sshhall belong to uss, and we sshhall become tthhe new Godss. We sshhall hold dominancce over all tthhat livess and breatthhess. Tthhere can be...tthhere will be no other way."

A wicked grin spread across Jezebel's deceptively youthful face as she recalled her vision from earlier. "And of coursse if it iss ssexx you want, my friend, tthhen ssexx you sshhall have. You will have all the pretty young women you want, whenever you want." Just as she had with Altima, Jezebel used her telepathic abilities to share her vision of the future with Kazari...

...all the pretty young woman of Shokushu gathering before their new messiahs as they spread the Gospel of Altima to the eager masses...Hundreds...no, thousands, of blissful, sex-crazed students, crying out over and over again to their saviors in sheer ecstasy, begging for more and more, as their naked, writhing, glistening bodies shook and convulsed from orgasm after mind-shattering orgasm...A seemingly endless writhing mass of lustful, perpetually horny young women, all eagerly making out with each other...Hungrily licking their fellow students' bodies clean of the gallons and gallons of hot, creamy demon jizz that continued to cover them all from head to toe, as Jezebel and her comrades continued their never-ending sexual assault on the entire student body of Shokushu High...

"Tthheir mindss will be conssumed witthh tthhe consstant need for ssexxual releasse, tthheir bodiess craving our every touccgh. All the ssexx that we crave will be ourss, whenever we want it, however we want it. we may fuck all day, every day if we sso wisshh. Ssucchh sshhall be the way of the Eternal Kingdom of Carnal Ssalvation."

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Last edited by Jezebel on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:46 am
Profile WWW

"then let us join together my Dark sisters, let us become 3 bodies and one mind...let us wreak havoc destruction and chaos once again into this crazy world.for no poor fool shall ever stand before our...heh insanity...and live"
Kazari reached out and pulled both the women to her, she stared into their eyes and let forth her wicked laughter. Leaning forward she deeply kissed one girl then the other, suddenly two tendrils shot up from the ground between the females legs and impaled their sex's. "now...shall we say sign the agreement?"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:18 pm
Profile WWW

"Blessed companions, remember, this is not our salvation alone. 'Dark' is no longer a suitable prefixed adjective. We are bringing those girls to the Grace of Desire. We are their saviors, not their tormentors." I explained in a tone, calm as I could manage with my now near-blinding lust, "Heaven and hell are in concert, dear companions, We save ourselves, and our disciples. This is the beauty of the New Way. The beauty of the vision Jezebel shared. No one is tormented, no one is tormenting. Everyone is in bliss."

I paused, "A bliss, I for one, crave."

Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:11 pm

"I agree with our angelic friend here, Kaza." Jezebel added between her low grunts and moans of pleasure, the sex-starved succubus finally giving into her lust as she moved up and down on the massive tentacle that had invaded her tight, sopping wet snatch.

"Tthhere will be no chaoss or desstruction in the New Kingdom. Tthhere will be no torment, only pleassure. We may gain great power and influencce ass the rulerss of tthhiss new world, but we will not be ussing it to merely ssatissfy our own dark dessiress. Our job will be to sspread the Gospel of Altima to tthhe desserving massess, sshhowing tthhem tthhe way to True Enlightenment tthhrough lusst, dessire, and pure carnal bliss..."

Jezebel's serpentine cock unwrapped itself from it's coiled state around the lust-crazed succubus's body with a wet shlupping sound, leaving behind a sticky trail of pre-cum as the monstrous demon dick removed itself from its former resting place, and shot foreword like a snake lunging for its prey, embedding itself deep inside Kazari's pussy in one hard thrust. As massive as the hot, throbbing cock was that began to roughly thrust in and out of Kaza's sex, it was also well-lubricated by the copious amounts of pre-cum that coated the bestial length, making it easier to slide in and out of her friend's tight little cunt.

"Ssucchh sshhall be tthhe way of tthhe Eternal Kingdom of Carnal Ssalvation."

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:42 pm
Profile WWW

I started to stroke my damp slit watching them, feeling left out, but not showing it. They were uncomfortable with me, perhaps? It was to be expected, I supposed. "Such will be our own Salvation, sisters." I smiled and gave a soft moan.

Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:54 pm

"very well sisters...but it shall be hard...i am not used to this...unlike Jezebel i come from the plain of destruction in hell so its in my nature" The demon flexed her claws, then gasps at the intrusion in her cunt. "OH JEZE YOU SNEAKY BITCH!" Kaza laughed and looked over to altima. "feeling left out?" The succubus rubbed her pussy and suddenly her blue demonic cock gushed forth past the one inside to stand erect throbbing and coated in her juices. "care for a ride angel?...or shall i say fallen?...or no were not going with heaven or hell so what shall i call u?"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:13 am
Profile WWW

"Seraph is satisfacrory," I giggled as I slopped off my gossimer robe. I needed not my own coc, nor my ability to generate tentackes. I would just enjoy for now. I would give back to my sisters when the tiem to change places arose. I couldn't help but lick my lips, "It has been too long since I had a member within my tunnel... and it's good to share myself with my greatest friends. Come, my darlings, and enter me."

Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:47 am

"very well....i have never fucked a former creature from above before" Kaza slipped off Jezebel's cock and looked at the demon. "lets go satisfy out friend..me and u can wait" She winked, walking over to stand infront of Altima. Hands massaged breasts, kissing along her neck before she grabbed legs and spread them. "im going to fuck you up so bad you wont be able to stand" Without warning whitch was her style, Kaza slammed her rod deep into Altima's cunt. She gave her 3 good thrusts before pulling back, and having the girl sit ontop of her. "Jeze i think there's a nice ass waiting for you" Her tail suddenly stabbed Altima in the thigh injecting her venom.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:35 pm
Profile WWW

Jezebel winked back at Kazari as she stepped up behind Altima and shoved her cock straight up the angel's ass and began to thrust her hot meaty organ in and out of the tight little hole. "Mmm, nice indeed. So hot and tight...I'm going to enjoy fucking her back here." Jeze reached around to grab hold of Altima's tits and began massaging the two firm mounds as she rammed her dick in and out of the seraph's ass. "Brace yourself, dear, you're in for one hell of a ride..."

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:36 pm
Profile WWW

I moaned loudly as the demons filled me so delightfully. I was loving it, both some pain and pleasure filling my being. I leaned back to whisper to Jeze, "And it will bring me to my rapture." I closed my eyes, moaning, and attempted to kiss her, as their members roughly hammered my pussy and ass, so beautifully.

Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:59 pm

Kaza looked up at the two from where she lay and laughed, her tail slithered around to ram itself into Jezebels own ass. "mmmm i love two hot horny bitch's....fucking ride my cock" The demoness slammed her rod deep into Altima's cunt harder and harder, clawed hands gripped hips and dug in for leverage. "oh yea.....lets spice things up shall we?" Suddenly her tentacle servant attacked and all three of them were tangled up in slimey bands of flesh as they fucked. Tendrils sought out their mouthes slipping inside each warm orifice, they wrapped around the womens breasts massaging gently, tiny suckered tendrils latched onto nipples and began milking rather hard.

Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:14 pm
Profile WWW

Jezebel leaned forward, eyes closed, moaning deeply as she kissed Altima deeply and passionately on the mouth. Her cock slammed harder and harder in the seraph's ass, matching Kazari's pace and intensity thrust for thrust as the two demons roughly tag-teamed the pink-haired angel.

"When the time comes, will you return the favor?" She whispered back as she rammed her cock harder and deeper into Altima's ass. "I want to feel you inside me...I want you to fi--"

Jezebel's body tensed momentarily when Kazari slammed her tail into her ass, hands involuntarily squeezing Altima's breasts as she hugged the angel's body tightly, driving the demon's entire length deep into her ass. "UNGH! KAZA, YOU LITTLE SNEAK!"

Jezebel laughed, and her body relaxed, hands lessening their grip on Altima's tits as they continued to massage the two firm mounds. As she continued to fuck her companion's ass, Jezebel's tail snaked around and underneath her friends and rammed itself deep into Kazari's ass.

As Jezebel proceeded to fuck both of her friends' asses with her thick, meaty cock and long, pointy tail, she suddenly found herself tangled up in a mass of slimy tentacles; her hands were bound to Altima's breasts, the tendrils wrapped around her forcing her to repeatedly squeeze and release the smooth, supple flesh that was in her grasp as the smaller appendages forced their way between the demon's fingers to suck on the angel's nipples.

Jezebel moaned with pleasure as her own breasts were being teased; the feeling of the two tiny tendrils was oh so delightful as they roughly milked her hard little nubs. When the larger tentacle forced its way into her mouth, the succubus immediately began to suck on the slimy appendage, her head bobbed up and down on the shaft as she took the member in all the way down her throat. Jezebel's forked tongue swirling around the thick, fleshy tendril, her throat squeezing the organ tightly, milking it for all it was worth as she continued to ram her two companions with her cock and tail.

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:45 pm
Profile WWW

"Of course my love, my darling demon...." I responded, panting, after my kiss with Jeze broke. I loved her, and it made my nature swirl in many delightful ways. I couldn't wait to form my member, and to house it inside my demon lover's pussy.

And then, so many things happened, with me at their heart. The thrusting into me increased it's speed, making me scream a moan of delight, my wings stretching most attractively, and then endrils binding my lovely demons' hands to my breasts while my nipples were so roughly sucked. And as if to tip the scales of greatness, a fleshy tentacle forced it's way past my light and happy lips to be sucked, licked, and taken in deeply by my holy mouth.

Carnal Salvation was mine.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:24 am

Kazari laughed at the other two, her cock slamming harder into the girl. She leaned her head back on the ground and moaned, orgasm building like a ticking bomb. Jezebel's tail inside her ass felt so good, all the while Altima's pussy was so tight. "f...fu...ck...." Biting her lips, the succubi pumped harder wanting to plant her seed deep into the angels cunny.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:41 am
Profile WWW

Kazarai would notice a new arrival that would watch their pleaures but would ask "Can I enter this place ?"

Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:50 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3