View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 9:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Kalia Meets the Competition (open) 

Post Kalia Meets the Competition (open)
Kalia had enjoyed great success in her first week returning to Shokushu. She had already tasted several students, and hadn't come close to failure. She was riding high on a full stomach and a feeling of arrogant power, and she had decided that it was finally time for her to confront the other denizens of the wonderful island. She would meet them, face to - ummmm - well, now that she thought of it, her counterparts might not exactly have "faces." But nevertheless, it would be a good idea to see who and what was out there sharing her prey.

The succubus was no fool, however, and she knew that not all the other creatures on the island would be inclined to be hospitable to someone who was, in effect, competition. So she knew that she would have to make sure the meeting was on her terms. She prepared for the meeting for over an hour, setting up a lavish meal at an elegant table in a fire-lit cave near the coast. She then prepared her best defensive enchantments around the room, which would activate in the event of trouble and allow her to make her escape.

Finally, she was ready. Not knowing the best way to call for the meeting, she flew to the top of the hill that contained her cave and set up a signal flare with magical infrared light - something she was confident only supernatural or alien beings would detect. Then, to be sure to attract those who may not have the best of vision, she cracked open a container of some of her most powerful perfume, which was composed of samples of the fluids she had collected from girls on the island. The odor, she was sure, would attract creatures like her from miles around.

She changed into a form-fitting red evening dress and sat at the head of the elegant banquet table, waiting for guests to arrive.

http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=1325

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:46 am

Post triggering traps, it's all the rage today
At the moment that Ico came across this sight, he was lacking any real face to speak of. Slithering through bushes and between trees, the pack of tentacles was maneuvering through the woods, simply prowling for something to eat and simply enjoying the night. He had missed the infrared flare by the virtue of not having shaped himself those features at the moment, which only made the sight that he came across all the more surprising.

What... was this? He slithered forwards a little, simply staring at the setup. The meal smelled wonderful... and the woman positively ravishing. But who would set something up like this? It looked like a trap, a trap geared to catch a monster.

Which was why he would go up to it. He stood up slowly, tentacles collecting into the form of a young man, his often-worn human guise. He left out a few spare tentacles, leaving some of the mass hollow on the inside... and simply walked up! It suited his whimsical nature... and he would get a much closer look at this beauty at the table. He inwardly sighed... Why can't the students have a body like this?

He slides into the opposite chair, grinning broadly as he looks up at her (at her eyes, graciously... he had plenty of other sensory organs inside that could look elsewhere on her just fine). Time to see what would happen...

----------------------
Clad as a human, he looked short and wiry, with sandy-blonde hair cut short and hazel eyes. He's slender and light in gait, but looks far from athletic. A white-collared shirt and dark blue slacks completed the simple look; all in all he could pass for a student in age and clothes (though not the uniform there, he wore nothing that'd be banned by any dress codes). Except, of course, that he's male.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:13 am
Profile YIM

Kalia watched the "man" approach the table. The succubus didn't say a word yet, just examined her guest with a critical eye. Her long, elegant fingers clutched a wine glass as she waited for the new arrival to be seated. Once he did, the two simply looked at each other for a few moments.

Kalia's sensitive sense of smell told her at once that this man was not human, but she couldn't be sure exactly what he was, and that made her a bit nervous. He didn't smell like a demon, but even that wasn't the 100 percent assurance of safety she wanted. At last, she decided she needed to inspect him up close.

The statuesque beauty rose to her feet. "Welcome, friend. I am Kalia." She walked towards the seated man, and displayed a bottle of fine wine. "May I offer you a drink, Mr.....?"

She left the question hanging in the air.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:29 pm

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
High above the cave and a few miles distant, hidden from view by a thick blanket of clouds, Jezebel patrolled the night sky, her leathery red wings fully outstretched as she glided through the air, searching the ground below for her next meal.

It had been hours since she last fed, and the insatiable succubus was positively famished. unfortunately, most of the students seemed to have turned in for the night, so there weren't many opportunities for her outdoors. Perhaps if she turned around and searched the dorms...

And then she saw the flare rise up from the mountain top, which burst with a magical infrared light, apparently designed to attract the attention of supernatural beings like herself. It had certainly gotten Jezebel's attention, and the ever-curious she-demon decided to investigate.

As she began her descent, a powerful feminine aroma struck her sensitive demonic senses like a ton of bricks. It smelled positively delightful, and Jezebel just had to find out where this intensely erotic scent was coming from. However, she was never one to leap before she looked, and so she let her special senses to the looking for her...

Interesting...her demonic senses did not find any humans anywhere in the vicinity. Instead, they picked up two non-human life-signs, most likely fellow monsters, coming from the cave below. It appeared that there was little need for caution at this point, as the demoness generally got on well with her comrades...

Inside the cave, at the table where Kalia and Iso sat, an empty chair was suddenly surrounded by a pillar of brilliant red and orange flames. The bright flames rose towards the ceiling and vanished, revealing a slender red-haired succubus, totally naked and completely at ease as she leaned back in the previously vacant seat, wings folded behind her back and arms resting behind her head.

"Greetingss comradess," Jezebel grinned at her colleagues, revealing razor-sharp fangs. "How are we doing on thiss fine evening?"

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:06 pm
Profile WWW

Post sudden surprises
He shares a look at her for a few moments, his expression simple and clueless the way a child's might be, eager and curious. His nose picked up the mixed odor that seemed to come from nearby, and he wondered for a long moment just what that odd concoction was.

/It's a bit... musky for salad dressing, but particularly... mixed...\ He thought. He'd have to taste it to get a better sense of what it might be, but he decided that his curiosity could only be stretched so far.

Finally, she spoke, and his grin broadened a bit. The way she moved was interesting, and the way she hesitated before saying anything more interesting still. /Not sure what to expect either, mm?\ She was certainly blessed with a body to die for, and she was dressed to kill... perhaps literally.

His scent, at a closer distance, was definitely different, not demon nor any familiar alien species. Under its own 'natural' scent, it had extremely faint and subtle undercurrents of a myriad of other smells, too mixed to make out. His body produced heat, although a less than a normal humans, and it seemed to have a number of primary sources throughout the body, spreading out not quite evenly.

"Wine? Certainly!" He loosely snagged his glass between two fingers, holding it out to her. That was about when all hell broke loose. Or at least, lots of heat and flame.

With a sudden yelp, he jerked in his chair, toppling away from the pillar of flame and hitting the ground right next to Kalia! His legs still bent over his chair, the glass still held in the air, he lifted up a bit painfully to see the other succubi manifest in an adjacent seat.

"...well... someone knows how to make an entrance." He muttered under his breath, lowering his head back to the ground. He tilted his head, letting his eyes wander up Kalia's leg and up her dress, then grinned broadly again. "Um, hm... Introductions, right. Ico is my name." He made no real attempt to move from this position, though he was sparing Jezebel the occasional curious look from the ground (and his toppled chair). He'd have to get a closer look at her in a minute.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:52 pm
Profile YIM

Kalia grinned at the fiery display that heralded the arrival of her next guest. Ah...another succubus! How interesting! Kalia had known that there were other of her kind here, but had not sought any out - her species were usually solitary creatures, and the relationship between succubi could often become tense and strained, with all the sniping and insults of a female rivalry magnified to a supernatural level.

For now, however, Kalia was prepared to be civil. She giggled when she saw that the other succubus was nude, while Kalia was dressed in a red evening dress. Clothing, for succubi, was nothing more than an entertaining diversion.

"Hello, sister. I am Kalia, she who Thirsts. Welcome." She raised her glass in a toast, inviting the red-haired demoness to join in.

Looking down, Kalia saw her first guest, Ico, laying on his back on the floor, his eyes trailing up her leg. Deciding to continue experimenting with the human concepts of "modesty" and "class," she frowned at him and held her skirt close to her body, to prevent him from looking up any further.

"I wanted to meet the others who call this place there home, to exchange advice and tales of our conquests. I look forward to learning from you, and I hope that we can remain civil and decent to each other throughout the meeting."

She glanced again at Jezebel and Ico, sizing them up in case things got nasty. Jezebel was a little shorter than Kalia, but looked like she may be more prepared for combat. Ico was an unknown factor - Kalia couldn't predict what he would do. Not knowing she was in control made her a little nervous, but she didn't let it show.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:20 pm

Jezebel snickered quietly when she saw Ico's startled reaction to her dramatic entrance. The sound emanating from the succubus's mouth was more like a snake's hiss than anything else. "My apologies, Mr. Ico. I didn't mean to startle you so."

Turning her attention to Kalia, Jezebel grinned at her fellow succubus as she reached out for her own wine glass, raising in a toast along with her gracious, and rather attractive demonic hostess. Attractive may be an understatement...This tall, blue-haired succubus was positively ravishing! Her face was absolutely beautiful, and her body...well it was simply to die for!

Very niccce...Very nicce, indeed. Perhapsss oncce the meeting at the table iss over, this busty blue-haired beauty and I could get more...perssonally acquainted. The night iss sstill young, and full of posssibilitiess...

"It iss mosst definately a pleasssure to meet you, Kalia. I am Jezebel, Sshhe Who Lusstsss...and I thank you for your kind and generouss hossspitality." The serpent-tongued demoness kept her tone polite and civil as she spoke to Ico and Kalia, as she usually did while among such company.

After Kalia next spoke, Jezebel gave a polite nod and replied, "I, too, look foreword to exchanging advice and stories about our venturesss here. I am alwayss willing to learn and experiencce new thingsss, and I'm sssure there isss much that we could learn from one another...and as far as your last statement goes...you need not fret. I have no intention of being anything lesss than ccivil and deccent...asss long ass I am extended the ssame curtessy, of coursse."

While Kalia was busy sizing up her guests in case things started to go bad, Jezebel merely sat back and relaxed, a small grin fix on her face as she gazed openly at her sister succubus, lust burning in her fiery red orbs. Jezebel's long, prehensile tail swished idly back and forth as she sipped her fine wine, waiting patiently for events to proceed.

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:16 pm
Profile WWW

Post newcomers...
He arched a brow up at Kalia as she maneuvered her dress, bemused at that reaction. Shy? Or teasing him? He raised a finger to move it back down... but then he pushed against the ground with his other hand, legs locking around the chair as he shoved himself (seat and all) back upright.

From here, he was able to survey the new woman who appeared, smiling cheerfully back to her. "Oh, it's alright. I get startled quite a bit." He tossed a bit of a grin towards Kalia as he said that, then set his wine glass back at the table. He listened to Jezebel speak with some interest, then looking between the two of them.

"Certainly... I'd be willing to listen and share advice and tales of the same... perhaps we could find things to trade." He didn't seem to notice Kalia's cautious looks, though he was grinning a little as he caught the lust-filled gazes Jezebel was shooting their hostess.

"Perhaps we can find a few things to go on about or do..." He chuckles lowly, tilting his head back towards Kalia. He was quite surprised at the appearance of a second succubus, more slender but flaunting what she had just as delightfully. The appearance of such a flare of fire made him wonder if he indeed had a noose around his neck. /Ah well, there are worse ways to go, trapped between two sexy women. How unusual that the other guest is so relaxed, and the hostess seems almost... not?\

"I must say I'm terribly honored to meet you two; I take it the various creatures of this place don't often meet? I'm afraid I'm terribly new to this little school... this was a very daring decision to undertake! Have either of you been here long? And, if I might ask, are there many such things as yourselves?" He asks to both of them, indicating their obviously demonic (and similar) features. He grins towards Kalia, this time giving a once-over of her incredible figure, and the red dress that teased the eyes so well. One shouldn't make the hostess feel unappreciated.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:39 pm
Profile YIM

Kalia went back to her seat at the head of the table (the position of power, of course, and also a slightly finer quality chair than the others!). She took a deep sip of her wine, rivulets of the dark red liquid running down her chin and dripping onto her exposed cleavage. With hardly a thought, her remarkable tongue extended down out of her mouth and cleaned up the mess.

"So, my guests. As a sign of good faith, I will be the first to talk about myself. I originally came to this place months ago, but was called back to Hades before I could really establish myself," here her eyes flashed angrily, and she paused a moment to calm her voice before continuing, "I have returned, however, and have been here for more than a week now. And it's been a very successful week indeed! I've managed to taste a new girl every day! What a marvelous buffet this place is!"

She smiled widely and sat back in her chair, her nipples obviously hardening under her dress as she thought about her conquests.

"My proudest recent moment was my impersonation of a substitute teacher, which allowed me to trap a girl alone in a classroom before having my way with her. It was VERY entertaining!"

Unlike many of her species, Kalia had an actual interest and fascination for humans and their customs. She had gotten a thrill out of pretending to be one, if only for a little while.

"Ico? Jezebel? What can you tell us about yourselves, and your victims?"

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:19 pm

Jezebel's lust-filled eyes followed Kalia's every movement, traced every curve as she shamelessly gazed upon the magnificent body of the demonic hostess. There was no denying that she hungered for her sister succubus. She could feel the incandescent flames of her own lust burning deep within her body.

As Kalia took her seat at the head of the table and began to drink heartily from her wine glass, the lecherous she-demon watched intently as rivulets of the dark fluid trailed down the fiend's chin and dripped onto the exposed cleavage of the blue-haired demoness's generous mounds. The grin fixed on Jezebel's face widened at the sight of Kalia licking the crimson liquid off of those magnificent breasts with that amazing tongue of hers.

Jezebel licked her lips with her own long, forked tongue hungrily at the sight, and a tons of naughty, kinky images flashed inside her own mind involving the two succubi and lots of hot, steamy demon on demon sex. Jezebel was of course, above all else, a creature of Lust...and it was only natural for the lascivious demoness to harbor such salacious feelings when she found herself in the presence of such incredible beauty.

Jezebel leaned foreword and rested her head on the palms of her hands while she listened attentively to Kalia's little speech, though most of the time she just sat there and drooled over the sight of her hostess's enormous tits, picturing what how they might look without the concealment of that cumbersome dress...

Jezebel's body immediately began to respond to the lewd images of her fellow succubus that continued to form in her filthy little mind, her pert nipples hardening on her swelling breasts as she imagined herself writhing and moaning on top of Kalia...sucking her tits and nibbling her hardening nipples as the two succubi fucked each other like wild beasts...all three of Kalia's holes stuffing and stretching to the max with Jezebel's thick, fleshy tentacles...Jezebel's arousal continued to grow rapidly from the vision in her head, and a copious amount of the ever-horny she-demon's sweet orgasmic fluids began to escape her now sopping-wet pussy, soaking her thighs and the chair she was sitting on, dripping down her seat and leaving a rapidly growing puddle on the ground below...

Jezebel snapped out of her reverie just in time to hear her name being called. Kalia had concluded her talk and now it was apparently her turn to speak. Leaning back in her chair, Jezebel wiped her mouth with a napkin as she resumed her calm and relaxed composure, as if she hadn't just left a pool of womanly fluids under the table as she had pictured herself screwing her hostess, and turned her attention to her comrades, that little grin of hers never leaving her face.

"Hmm...Where to begin...Well, it'sss been a little over a year sssincce I firsst ssset foot on thisss paradissse of pleasssure. Unfortunately, I, too had been recalled by my Masster before I had a cchhance to ssettle in, as he had done sseveral timess ssincce then."

Jezebel sighed and rolled her eyes. "My Lord Ssamael alwayss did have a nassty habit of ssummoning me at inconvenient momentsss. Anywayss, enough about Him. Ass for my own conquesstsss, There iss one that sstickss out in my mind the mosst. It wass a sstudent by the name of Casssie Marie Sssmitthh."

A dreamy, far-off look crossed Jezebel's face. "Oh, how to desscribe the Hell I put that poor little bible-tthhumper tthhrough...I don't even know where to begin! I could sshhow it to you, tthhough, if you would like me to."

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:24 am
Profile WWW

Post dastardly thoughts
Icosagon's eyes widened a hair at the sight of the wine spilling down her prominent chest, and the lapping that the tongue performed before their eyes. She definitely wasn't shy, that was for sure!

Another set of eyes, these ones hidden in the multitude of tentacles, was taking in Jezebel's purely lustful gaze, silently impressed. He could practically taste the hunger and lust in the air... it made him actually quite hungry for a change, feelings stirring not just for fun and play.

The presence of the two succubus' was certainly impressing his own thoughts into less about their reactions, their choice of words, and more how deep twisting, driving, and manipulating tentacles could cram into -inhuman- bodies, and of how violently they would thrash in throes of passion. 'Hmm... I wouldn't have to worry about them being missed if we were otherwise occupied... for a few days.' He grinned at the thought. But that was a dangerous game to play, one he'd have to be careful before considering. He might get... -too- enthusiastic, and producing the kind of mental strain that followed wasn't exactly polite...

He mentally filed away his observations of their words and personality with the tentacles making up one of his arms and his feet, freeing up most of his active mind to gape at the lovely ladies and ponder his own response.

Seeing Jezebel take the initiative, he grinned a touch and settled back. He focused on her for the moment, leaning across the table a little as she looked at her. "Mmm...? Cassie. She sounds... quite interesting! If you can show me as well, I'd like to see what she was like."

His brows raised a touch at an internal thought. "I'm afraid I haven't found as much entertainment as I'd like, but perhaps I just need to be a bit less playful... a bit more... dastardly." He grinned broadly to Jezebel, then Kalia.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:53 am
Profile YIM

Quaetea was still quite the novice when it came to the sort of fun that the other denizens of the island enjoyed with the young women of the school. She had in fact been following a few of the residents in her birthform, carefully consealed in tgheir shadows. Now she found herself through her wandering to the source of an odd light and scent, both which she found just a little unusual, she couldn't tell the difference between what humans could & couldn't see having only been around them for a scant few weeks mostly studying in her lair in the auditorium that seemed to see no use. She looked into the cve curiously and slowly began to enter hidden as part of whatever shadows she found within the cave

What she saw within was certainly an odd sight, three of the island's inhabitents chatting. she scratched the back of her neck slightly as she observed a short distance away from Ico listening to what she could of their conversations. Curious about the strange being's words she pulled herself up out of the shadows of an empty chair cracking her neck slightly out of habit before taking a seat.

"Hope I'm not interupting anything... But, you three are interesting me never seen the inhuman entities on the island converse with each other before If you'd like I'll leave."

she said attempting to be polite as she adjusted her black and white garments, not that anything she was wearing did much to hide her form; though they did cover what one of the three might consider 'important bits' The akti knowing and practicing at least a little modesty each developing a way to create cloth from their bodies with each transformation that required it. she'd look between the three once more before asking what one might see as a dumb question.

"But, might I ask why would being playful be less fun than being dasterdly?"

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:01 am

((I don't mind as long as the others agree. Kalia won't be back until tomorrow, though, and the thread is put on hold until she returns.))

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:11 pm
Profile WWW

((No problem from me :) Since her question was directed to Ico, will respond, but after I'd like to hold for Kalia to respond further))

The human-seeming tentacle monster turned in surprise as she suddenly appeared from the shadows! He blinks at her twice, finally slowly tilting his head as her question sunk into his consciousness.

[color=green]"Aaaaaaahhhhhh... That depends on the playful and the dastardly, of course."[/green] He chuckles to himself, blinking as he processes her strange apperance and behavior.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:51 am
Profile YIM

((Hmm...I wonder where Kalia's at. She still doesn't seem to have returned yet.))

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:16 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next