View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 The Arrival - open 

Post The Arrival - open
"Things are just about to get interesting, Cher... Cher? Awe man... Fuck it, thanks for the body to borrow babe, I plan to make good use of it."

Cheri had been a 19 yr old trouble maker he'd met on the fly. She'd flirted with him and he proceeded to seduce her through her dreams. She'd scorned his attentions in a club, but that was her mistake. From that night forward he'd invaded her dreams. Pounded her body until she flooded her bed in the hot fluid of her cum. And then woke up sore and seeping black seed down her thigh. It was arousing to watch her in the mornings so he stuck around invisible just to enjoy the view before departing.

Three months had been passed when the fateful morning when she'd told him that she was leaving. By then she was riding his throbbing length like it was a prized pony in and out of dreams. She was easy to control once he'd gotten her addicted to the taste of his demon seed. It aroused her so much that she'd shamelessly pulled him out of his pants in public. That was arousing to hear the shocked gasps. Such a good little slut she'd become for him.

He'd grown rather attached to her, enough to where he'd thought of knocking her up to watch her body be torn up to reproduce another child. But that was not fated to be. She'd informed him one thursday night that to quell her sexuality her parents were sending her off to some school called Shokushu. Damn it his lil fuck buddy was going byebye. Their sex had grown voilent and she screamed and loved it. Until his dick had grown and pierced her lungs. Ooops. That wasn't meant to happen really.

As she lay there dieing she still rode his cock like a champion and came as her heart stopped beatting.
"Well fuck, well I guess I might as well go check out this place. That name means tentacle, stupid fucking humans." He wasn't pleased at all as he slithered his body into the body of his now dead little toy.

With her body, he'd snuggled himself onto the island before throwing the dead and starting to decompose body into the water. No one would miss the little bitch. Her mind was a filthy place after all and she was addicted to a demon's dick. But immediately upon going invisble again he noticed some of the student body. It made the hard press of his length stiffen in his pants. This was going to be fun.

However he ran into a chick that recognized him and told him to report himself in for id'ing.. Fucking.. Gaw... Damn it.. The interview hadn't gone so bad, the interviewer really knew how to give head. Regretfully she'd gotten blood all over the place. Not his fault really! How was he to know she couldn't take it all down her throat. Oh well.

He was there now, now was the question to see what else he could run into. A hot little co-ed or a fun little demon to see just how hot their blood ran.

Saliva coated his lips as he licked at them and planned.
"This might just be a fun place. For now."

Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:56 am

A demoness was about, her scent unmistakable as much as he loved a bit of competition, the male demon leaned his hip against the wall. Waiting for the female to finish what she was doing. A student went flying and the monster retracted her cock into her body. A tentacle of his own wrapped about the female's thigh and grinned leacheraously as he made his presence known.

"Such a way to toss about your snacks, cheri. It's best to leave them less tossed. They might get sick and ruin your costume, no?" Smirking he slid towards the female and would release his tentacle as well which slithered under his dragging crimson cape. "Tell me of this place, I'm like a virgin." Now that was just being a smart ass as his grin and his glittering crimson eyes told.

Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:28 pm

Her claws trailed along his flesh, it just made him grin. Those little actions almost endeared the female monster to him. But that really wasn't the case, "Such unfriendliness, when I was simply saying hello." The man clucked his tongue and waggled his finger almost mockingly towards the female. She seemed rather hostile, but that was part of her charm probably.

"The name, cheri is Deveraux and as I do believe previously stated. I'm rather new around here. I do love your greeting." Turning the demon smirked and snapped the female on the ass before walking off. He was counting to see how long it would take her to take a bite on that line. Females were so predictable.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:06 am

((Would it be alright if Quae joined in?))

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:09 am

Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:02 am

Quaetea snickered slightly as she watched the two creatures interact from sitting on a very thin tree branch. this was accomplished easily enough by her weight being wholly supported by the shadows of the canopy. She'd continue to laugh for another few seconds before sinking down into the shadows peeking her head out of the shadows on the ground then her arms with proceeded to pull the rest of her body out of it, she was wearing what appeared to be the school skirt over her usual garments. Her pink hair eyes & fur covered ears & tail the most obvious things that separated her from the humans of the island.

"How interesting to watch the interactions of other inhuman entities of the island's beauty. No less interesting that the girls around here."

She snickered again smiling to the two creatures she stared at with strangely calm eyes.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:26 am

Newb? Hardly well then again this was a new place, so he'll accept that. With a courteous little bow to the woman he leaned his hip up against a building. "Thanks for the guided tour, mon ami. As for my depravity to watch. It makes things more interesting. Although I have more then enough to keep me busy. I've set eyes upon several of the student body, I think I'll be having a little fun here."

Silken firey strands swirled in the moonlight and he thought for a few moments to himself.
"I'd have to agree with you pink haired chick. This place and our interactions are interesting. I'll be sure to seek you out later for a formal introduction. " His eyes went to the other demon and just grinned. Her name given was like giving him permission to bend her over and see if girls are the only thing she liked to have riding her. But it was just a passing thought... for now...

Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:22 pm

Quaetea began to respond after Kazari's comment when the two others returned to their 'fight' it was certainly amusing.

"Immortality does get boring... my species spends it's eternity watching & interfering with other species just for kicks usually.. not much else to do in fact."

she finished just as a human tried to make a break for it before being forced down by an injection of sorts. Quaetea couldn't help but interfere just a little bit. she used just a bit of telekinesis to make it difficult for the girl to play with her own folds forcing any inevitable satisfaction off into the distance.

"Truly though eternity is boring... Name's Quaetea... don't care if you know or not though I'm sure it would be more fun around here if the inhumans communicated more often."

she commented as she would watch the human girl's torment.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:16 pm

The demon looked from the two women and flicked his tongue out to dampen his lip before he turned the crimson hues of his gaze to the human that had risen and went to make a run for it. Now one had shot her with an aphrodisiac dart, another made masterbation hard and added to her toment. Not one to be out done his hand lifted and glowed a firey red. The girls head started glowing the same firey red.

Soon her lips were screaming out every one she's fucked willingly, she was begging to be raped up the ass while she tried to self satisfy herself. Smirking slightly his hand lowered and he addressed the succubus who was his female counterpart of sorts.

"So nice to see a lady of your talents at work, cheri. I'd love to see what else you do with those pins some time. As for you cheri. " He bowed before Quatea as though she was some sort of lady. His lips grazing her knuckles a moment. "I look forward to having fun with this school, and my fellow demons."

Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:05 am

Well technically Quaetea was a lady of sorts though the gentlemanly behavior shown by the male wasn't expected and she just smirked at his words. she'd shift her stance and look to the tortured girl before again looking to her colleagues.

"Oh I'm sure you'll enjoy this place, Even I am. I'd never even seen what you things call sex before I arrived here, seems many other species keep such a thing to only once a year... It's very fun to play with the students... but you..."

she turned to Kazari with a bit of a curious gaze.

"You seem quite angry might I ask if there's a reason for it with all the pleasure you can just walk up and take at will why would you hold even the slightest sound of anger?"

Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:09 am

Ever the gentleman when he wanted to be. His grin was infectious as he smiled to Quatea. She was almost naively innocent despite her demonic linage. The face she smelt of sex, especially of a few girls he knew of. A flick of his tongue to his lip and he kissed the corner of her mouth a moment.

"Enchante, I look forward to future interactions with you ladies." The other demon talked about what she did and he just gave her a wink. "I look forward to interacting and working with you as well."

Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:20 pm

"Oh? Well Immortality means I have nothing to gain by doing anything untrustworthy and being untrustworthy only brings me pain I'm not stupid."

She answered looking to the male with a curious gaze at his actions but offered er usual soft smile either way.

"Not sure What I should do for now... this form is quite weak and the girls don't seem to be too spread out this day."

Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]