View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 the pain of the Naive (Open) 

"Pointless... I suppose it could be we just seem to spend eternity trying to keep ourselves entertained poking our noses into under developed civilizations... I'm sure the various ancient gods of earth were akti actually but, I digress immortality is rather pointless when mortals get to move on to another dimension... we have to wait hundreds of years until one of forms can shift between realities and planes."

she'd just offer a shrug now before she'd rub the slowly healing hole in her head.

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:38 am

"Akti were our gods... that may explain a lot of things. But not all mortals move on, or even know how. I can tell you that I would much rather be wherever I am supposed to be, rather than wandering like this."

She said, wondering for a second how the Ancient Akti being the gods of the human world, she didn't exactly know much about these Akti yet, they did seem rather interesting though.

"For the first few years after I died I tried to live in a church, and apparently it was a big mistake, since their so called 'Exorcisms' actually work, thats how I ended up here. Once I followed that spacecraft to this planet."

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:46 am

"I see... I suppose it's possible they work... the right words given by the right species can do interesting things sometimes though... I didn't think most humans could do that since the time of their Arthur pendragon... oh well... It's fortunate for me you did arrive at this school... as for hwhere you're supposed to be... I'm afraid I only know one of the possible realms... there is little beyond darkness there... darkness and millions of voices along with a single ever present entity seeking escape. the realm of shadows... It's a nessecary evil that I go there to play with the students properly though."

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:52 am

"Yes, I was confused for a second what exactly was happening. I guess I should of known that haunting a church was not in my best interests. But ending up here was just luck I guess. And if this realm where I am supposed to be is like that, I might just consider myself lucky that I am here I guess."

Fate said she began pacing, her movements trailed by the strange substance she was made from, her feet were visibly a few inches of the ground, but she moved as if walking on something solid.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:42 am

Fate floating was nothing odd for Quaetea to see in fact, She copied the motion standing roughly six inches off the ground and pacing a bit with a smirk. She stretched laughing to herself yanking a bit of hair from the nearly closed hole in her skull.

"There are much nicer realms as far as I've been told... this is just one that mortals can be sent to... it's a bit like a wheel of fate that decides luck of the draw... spirits of mortals who end up back here for eternity are quite unique, they get their universe & to exist forever within doing whatever they wish it is similar to being reborn is it not?"

Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:52 am

"It is actually, being reborn isn't what I would call a holiday though. I thought god was teasing me with this light, I could see my family, just like they describe it in books. But then I was back in that dingy alleyway, and I just drifted on from there."

Fate said, once again recalling memories that she had long since wanted to forget, but had just not been able to. She stopped moving for a second, then continued pacing, looking like she was thinking of something. But the problem was, she couldn't think about what to even think about. Life was pretty boring as a ghost.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:31 am

"God? A deity I take it... I believe I could tell you many things of the true 'god' but, you wouldn't believe me... either way it is not impossible that you truly did see your family and a light... The plane of mists is supposedly much like that do not blame god though...it was just the wheel seeming to stop on a realm before shifting the proverbial centimeter to eternity in this realm... bad luck... is all it was dear... I'm over four hundred years old now... I don't like to believe it sometimes and don't often show it child but, I am quite wise compared to many others you could speak to... what might we do to entertain ourselves further... perhaps a student to take our minds off of perpetual existence.""

Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:41 am

"I do know that I saw something after I died... but your right, I do have bad luck. And this has got to be the worst bit of bad luck so far. If your right I mean, though I will find I way to finish this meaningless existence of mine one way or another."

She said, stopping for a second before she vanished to being behind Quaetea.

"But as for fun, maybe we could find a student"

Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:51 am

"Perhaps if you don't sucseed in a few hundred years I'll have gotten a form what can shift to a better realm and will take you there myself... I'm sure it would make me happy to be helpful to a life form "

she responded before turning to fate.

"When it comes to the students... which sort do you enjoy most might I ask?"

Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:02 am

"I would be grateful if you did that, and as for a life form, I can't say I'm much of a life form myself. Far from it actually."

She said, her form shuddering for a second, like she had lost control of it. Which had happened in the past, but only after she had reverted back from her human form. And when it did, it was only minor things, like book cases being toppled over, or glass shattering.

"Students... I don't really mind on who I pick, I'm still a virgin in this form."

Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:29 am

"Well as they're all women in this school nearly all my forms are still technically virgins by the human definition of physical virgin though truth be told until I arrived I didn't even know what sex was... it isn't something an immortal species often teaches... it isn't common a new akti is born.""

she'd say listening to fate well enough patting her strange form on the shoulder if it was even possible to do so.

"Now perhaps we should choose a pair of students and share them... as sort of a pact of trust?"

Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:41 am

"I know exactly what sex is, I just haven't been at this island that long to have a chance at getting any of the girls, maybe it would be good to find allies around here to help me"

Fate said, Quaeutea's hand going right through her shoulder, and her form felt cold, not very unpleasant, but there was a definite difference in heat from the normal temperature.

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:09 am

"You were part of a mortal species that needed sex to procreate, my species doesn't need that I was the last akti born in 7 thousand years not sure if any more have been born in the last hundred since i left but, still... as for allies I'm an ally to all, heck even the students in a way... I do warn them before I attack, just not in their dialect."

the temperature difference didn't bother her, in fact she barely noticed it at all temperature meant nothing to her but a sensation never unpleasent.

Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:57 am

"I used to be, I'm quite a lot older than I look now, I think I need some practice before attempting any sort of attack. But an ally to the students, from what I have seen so far that the monsters use and just leave them where ever they want. I didn't think it would be at all possible for any kind of relationship to ever occur. Well not here at least."

Fate Drifted trough Quaetea to see if anything was approaching, but there was noting. She would probably notice that she got colder the closer to her center, almost to possibly sub-zero temperatures.

Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:26 am

"No real relationships with them, Just... I'm not as much of a jerk as the others are.., I'll actually take time to get them safely to their dorms & make promises I'll keep.the least I can do for what I do to them... We are an honorable species our history is littered with kind acts to our 'enemies' and our victims of violence."

as before the cold went nearly ignored save for a small laugh. the cold of space was much worse but, it tickled at least.

"Perhaps we can work together at some point dear, I'm sure there is no issue with that."

Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2