View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 the pain of the Naive (Open) 

Post the pain of the Naive (Open)
She didn't quite remember how it happened or why... or when but... obviously it had happened. one of her targets apparently had devised a bunch of weapons... all of which she had used on poor quaetea. She was impaled and attached to a tree... a single tree in a clearing... with roughly 11 poles in her holding her to that tree, including one through her forehead two through her chest one through her crotch two to each arm and two to each leg. she was lucky akti were immortal at this point & also quite lucky they had no organs they actually needed & had impossibly fast healing speeds... though the pain she was in was another matter.

"This has to be the worst day of my life!!! Damned girl I'll certainly make sure she gets sent to detention with the worst of the things on the island!!!"

She'd curse in her native tongue just once before attempting to shift shape unsuccessfully and angrily growling to herself.

"Alright eventually something will come along and free me or the tree will die and I'll alway away... in twenty years damn this to hell it hurts so fucking much!!! immortal and being able to feel pain is not what I would call a marvel of adaptation!"

with that shpout she'd shift more though only succeed in causing herself further pain and a tear or two.

((well may as well give the immortality a purpose i thought))

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:51 pm

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:10 am

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:19 am

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:22 am

Fate was in her human form, she had been poking around the school and had been quite intrigued with its life. Not the students, but the various beings and aliens that seemed to stalk most of the females of the school. Almost being preyed on herself, but she taught that unfortunate being who she was, and why messing with her would not be a good idea.

And only more surprises were to come in her way she had supposed, she could hear some one in pain, in the near distance she could see a pink hair, what seemed to be alien. Since it seemed to have a kind of pike through its body in various places, no human could survive that. As a joke she took the guise of her student form, to see the reaction.

Once she was close enough, she asked in a very shy voice.

"H-hello their miss? are you alright?"

She asked, afterwards it shifted into a grin of seeing something in pain.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:33 am

Quaetea stared at the seemingly human girl whom was almost taunting her with her strange grin. The pink haired alien stared scathingly at her grinding her slightly pointed teeth together angrily.

"Oh I am fine, I just thought I'd pin myself to a tree through the skull; breast and my own womanhood, It's wonderful fun..."

Her tone was abnormally dark as she stared at the girl whom had arrived the steel through her skull was all that was keeping her from freeing herself... her mental abilities in this form required her skull be intact.

"It's quite wonderful to be in excruciating pain..."

Sarcasm was thick in her voice, her species being very much like humans in social behavior compared to most other species in the universe.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:46 am

"If your going to act like that, I might not bother to help you..."

Fate said smiling at the poor creature pinned to the tree. She walked closer, wondering if the monster had figured out if she was a student or not. She circled the tree for a second before deciding that she might help it, in order for some help getting to know the school a little better. But not yet, maybe she would let it suffer for a little longer.

"This almost reminds me of something the monster of the island do to the poor girls..." she said

While saying this, she nudged the pole in Quaetea's crotch a bit, to see her reaction.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:57 am

That pole that Fate touch had to have been the most painful of all the ones currently though her. She shouted in agony as it was nudged even just the slightest bit, the nerve clusters might have been good for feeling pleasure but, indeed they had to be a curse for them to feel pain as heavily.

"Forgive my current state of behavior but, if you hadn't noticed, I have a sharp metal thing through my head and unfortunately my personality is influenced when my head is wounded in such a way."

She didn't care enough to know if fate was a student or not, right now she only cared that fate was here and moving & capable of removing the things that caused her current suffering.

"And I am indeed aware of the irony in this situation... save that this would kill a student where as it is just incredibly painful to an immortal."

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:07 am

"I think you have suffered more than your share"

Fate said simply, she began deciding what pole she would pull out first and which one would be most painful, so she could get it over with quickly and hopefully less painfully. She gripped the one that was impaled in her crotch and pulled, with ease she got it from the tree and dropped it to the ground. This followed by the one in her head, then her chest, then her arms, then her legs. Until they were all in a pile at her feet.

"There... better?"

She stepped back much like a student would, in fear of being made a victim, but doubted that it would happen that way, since this species seemed to be one of loyalty, one that would probably leave her alone because of the assistance she had given.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:21 am

The poles were all followed by various cries and profanity but, the quick removal of them quaetea was thankful for. She didn't bother with trying to stop gravity from pulling her temporarily worthless form to the ground completely as the holes in her already began to seal themselves. there was however no blood on any of the poles & whatever flesh dissolved away as it was removed from the confines of her body.

"Thank you... I'm surprised that hurt less than I had expected it to.... Thank you for freeing me though wholeheartedly my near human friend."

apparently she knew well enough or was just guessing from the girl's reactions. She hadn't seemed shocked that she was still alive & talking while she had holes through her body.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:34 am

"Human? pffft. I once was human, that was a long time ago"

Fate began to recall when she had died, she was on earth minding her own business. When a bunch of thugs had grabbed her from behind, dragged her into an alley and had their way with her, before their leader finished her off by slitting her throat and leaving her to bleed to death. She had been found later in that same alley the next morning. The murderers were never found.

"Yes, A very long time ago... May I ask why you were skewered to that tree?"

Fate asked with a bit of curiosity.

"Please say a Student didn't do this, that would be an embarrassment"

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:41 am

"Yes... it was a student... bashed my skull in with a thick tree branch when I wasn't looking then stuck me to a tree... she figured out one of my central weaknesses... when my head isn't in one piece I'm not stronger than one of the students in this form... I didn't expect one of them to fashion weapons out of chairs in secret and not get caught."

she blushed eyes closed as she pushed herself off the ground and slowly stood the hole in her head and crotch still not closed, they'd take a bit more time than the others.

I will not be allowing that much trust with other students from this point I will make sure to keep my eyes on them constantly."

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:48 am

"So you probably know what I am by now... what exactly are you?"

Fate asked, while her human form slowly melting away into a kind of gaseous substance, it still kept its form, but she was now slightly transparent, and was totally a light purple in color. 'Ahhh, much better' she smiled to herself. She had begun wondering how anything could survive that much of an assault. But obviously this certain race could.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:57 am

"Our species is from a planet far away from here we're aktipheimawul of the planet akti. We're one of eight sentient life forms on that world though we're the eldest and have reached the peak of physical evolution, we're immortal... an aktipheimawul hasn't died in a billion years. We don't breath we only grow older and enhance our range of forms as we do. the eldest akti, the first to 'evolve' into what we are now has over a million forms she can take. We're one of the few immortal species in the universe... does that make sense?"

She hoped it did because she didn't want to go into any more detail than that.

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:13 am

"Your immortal? It seems we aren't that different then"

She said, she knew that she wasn't exactly immortal, since she technically wasn't among the living any more. But as for being immortal, she was unable to die twice so basically she was immortal. Not they way she would of hoped to come immortal though. If she had ever even wanted to be immortal in the first place.

"The thought of never dieing and roaming this universe forever really seems pointless..."

Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next