View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A rainy day(open) 

Post A rainy day(open)
Rain rain go away come again some other day... I believe was a common tune in Alice's head whenever it rained and I could imagine the same it right now, though our thoughts were at times connected this was not one of those times.

It was a rainy day and I was free though my choice of hunting ground for toys & my domain, the split tree in a clearing the 'mana fountain' as it was that I had claimed was not in the best interest of students on a day as wet as this. It was unfortunate really for me at least. freak storms such as this were annoyingly frequent... even if this was the first i had seen out of that human girl's head... a place I was forever bound to until her death to my dispeasure and was forcably drawn back to whenever i tired too much.

I looked about my clearing for a moment to assess the day a bit better and raised my hood over my head and horns, though the light was blocked the day still bothered my albino skin and pink eyes. the main curiousity of my clearing right now though was how dry it was, an enchantment rested over it keeping it so mixed into that enchantment though was a message that only the inhuman things of the island got, like mental directions to my location.

"Such a waste of a day of freedom..."

Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:09 am

Suddenly a heavy form crashed through a wall of greenery and thumped onto the ground. The grayish-green, slick body slowly tilted upward, supporting itself with tendrils wet from the rain. A large blue eye snapped open, regarding the dry clearing; the creature curled its tail under itself and loomed. "What have we here," a dark voice murmured from somewhere...the creature seemed to vibrate the very air to produce the sounds, with an ability something like telekinesis.

(If I'm unwelcome just let me know. ;) )

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:33 am

I peered towards the creature all that was visible from under my hood were white hair skin & eyes, my horns might have been confused for a human's hair style given they matched in color so well. I wasn't afraid of an inhuman being I infact was one so why would I be. I stood from my place against my tree a smirk crossing my face I'd offer a bit of a curtsy to the being.

"What do we have here indeed... A soaking wet bloak seeking shelter in my home... I suppose I should welcome you though I haven't even right discovered your intentions... well better than having nothing to do today ey?"

I sounded like alice but, I didn't mind the accent. I did however wonder what was going through this being's mind as it looked at me with that odd eye. I didn't wish to anger the creature with an invasive ability. enemies weren't in my top five things to make here.

Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:11 pm

The creature regarded her for a moment, eye hardly blinking. Then it finally curled the top of its body down in what seemed a parody of a bow.

"Good afternoon," the dark voice murmured. "I happened to sense...something. A call, almost of telepathy, emanating from this place. And now I find a dry shelter in the midst of a rainstorm, and...what appears to be a curious girl, with an accent and dialect I unfortunately neglected in my studies." One tendril reached out to the girl, almost brushing against her cheek. "But you are not truly human, are you?" the creature said softly. "Now I am curious as to why I was...invited here."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:04 pm

I offered the creature a nod and a smile cracking my knuckles not threateningly just for comfort. I'd gaze tat the tentacle near my cheek with a nonchalant expression before I'd begin my answers.

"No I suppose I'm not human though what am I? I'm not sure myself. As for my accent and why I called you, and basically any other creature willing to come? Boredom, planning, plotting, I'm sure it's not uncommon for the inhuman to take on cooperation against groups of the students."

I paused clearing my throat a bit.

"The accent is to my understanding called a british accent from earth and area called Great Britian. Oh and I suppose I neglected to give you my monicker, I'm The White Rabbit, or that's what Alice calls me."

Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:13 pm

The alien regarded the 'girl' carefully. "Curiouser and curiouser," the creature murmured. "Well, Miss Rabbit...Around here I go by the name 'Dendrite'. It's easy enough for humans to say...I wonder just how inhuman you are." The tendril brushed gently against her cheek, a nearly feather-light caress.

--Jason Carter

Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:26 am

"How inhuman hmmm... Afraid I never checked much."

I answered pink eyes affixed on the tendril as it brushed my snow white skin head still covered by my hood which I'd remove after a few simple mumblings and motions forcing the light of the area to dim to my will to ease the difficulty my skin had with it. such a problem it made hunting my prey in the day

"Dendrite... unusual name as it may be I suppose easy for humans to say here is best."

I'd nod and look over Dendrite once more with those odd pink eyes that sat still within their sockets as if they cound examine deeper than the surface.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:59 am

Dendrite laughed softly. "My true name...is not something any human could pronounce. Dendrite is a nickname, I like the way it sounds." The tendril continued gently stroking the girl's cheek as she pulled off her hood. "Hmmmm...do you, like so many of us, ah...'spend time' with the students to be found around here?"

--Jason Carter

Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:15 am

"Ahhh the students are wonderful fun If I do say so myself Though their clothes are so fragile Often rips to easy."

I just smirked, in truth i enjoyed playing with their clothes as much as their bodies; i had ripped a few garments I would rather have stolen for my own... unfortunate at the least but i didn't show that it bothered me as much as it did.

"I never had a name myself white rabit is just what my rest place calles me as I said... I'm also the only one of my kind as far as I know."

Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:35 am

Dendrite chuckled softly. "I'm starting to believe we have some things in common, then...both of us enjoying the, ah, company of the delightful students on this campus. Both having ripped a few garments in the heat of, hmm, passion?"

"But while my species is fairly well documented in galactic libraries...you, you are something unknown." The alien's tentacle brushed down her cheek and over her jawline. "And it sounds as though you don't know much about yourself either. Perhaps we could explore this..."

--Jason Carter

Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:43 am

I shrugged not sure if I Trusted this dendrite ery much as of yet but Knowing more about myself would have been a good idea... whether or not it was to be trusted I decided to take advantage of it.

"It would be advantagous to know a thing like that eh. How would you say we go about this sort of thing given I'm an unknown. All I know Is I've been bound in a human's mind since I came into existance."

I said for little reason the touch against my skin mostly ignored as I looked at the water beading off of the dome i had created over my clearing.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:20 am

"Hmmm," Dendrite murmured. "I suppose I can reveal to you...That the reason I seek out students is because, when they reach a sexual peak, there is a certain...'energy' that radiates from their bodies. And this is something I can feed upon. It's quite the delicacy."

The tendril brushed playfully over the girl's neck as the alien moved a little closer to her, facing her. "This leads me to two questions. First, why do you 'encounter' students? Mere whim, or something else? And secondly, would you have the same...reaction?"

--Jason Carter

Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:55 am

Something that took a good bit of thought on my part and the answer took some time to uncover even for myself.

"I guess that energy is a bit of a reason... It prevents me from needing to return to that human's psyche for a bit longer... and it bothers her to no end when I show her my time with the students in her sleep the tormented screams just bring me such wonderful pleasure. Plus I do enjoy making a human's mind shatter even if it only take a short time for it to recover."

I finally responded before getting to the other half of his wonderings This was a bit more... bothersome a wondering.

"The same reaction? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that."

Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:05 am

Dendrite chuckles softly. "Then it is an expression of power, or something along those lines? No, no need to explain further, I think I understand."

The creature rested a tentacle on each of the girl's shoulders, the large blue slit-pupil eye studying her. "Do you react, sexually, like a 'normal' human does?" Dendrite said, a hint of mischief in its voice. "I could help you test such a thing...quite thoroughly."

--Jason Carter

Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:11 am

Perhaps not entirely the power though part of the reason certainly but, the energy was there certainly. His next curiousity's description was no less than I thought it would be.

"Sexually... hmmm, I don't believe I do I'm only human in appearance save for my obvious differences. I'm not entirely sure I react at all."

which was true, to this point I had yet to interact very much with my own form other than with my limbs, powers and magic, my summoned extentions did a good ammount of the work.

((need sleep sorry dendrite))

Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next