View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 A rainy day(open) 

Dendrite shivered deeply as it felt the empathic wave of joy emanating from White Rabbit. It was a bit like a human female reaching orgasm...but more intense and controlled, quite the heady rush of sensation. "Yes," the creature whispered, delving eagerly into White Rabbit's pussy. "Now are are together..." The phallic tentacle pumped hard and fast into her tight tunnel, leaking alien ooze to mingle with her juices and trickle from her folds.

As Quaetea licked the flowing fluids, Dendrite's tendrils slid over her bottom. It was a little difficult to concentrate on two such beautiful beings at once, but Dendrite seemed to be up to the task as it flipped up her back garment and rubbed her more intimately. The tendrils tugged at Quaetea's white undergarment, loosening it and pulling it to one side to expose her soft sex. "It's all right," Dendrite murmured to her, running a bluntly swollen tendril up and down her slit. "Quite all right..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sun May 11, 2008 8:13 pm

I enjoyed every second now my body reacting mostly in the same was as a human's save for the lack of fight against it; hips shifting to try & help dendrite's actions though I was certainly hindering Quaetea's own efforts. I couldn't think of another word to utter though my body certainly did.

"Thank you! thank you!"

it was a subtle sound through my sounds of pleasure

Sun May 11, 2008 8:43 pm

Quaetea giggled softly in the back of her mind her tongue stoping it's work as the rabbit made it too difficult to enjoy instead though she'd use her mind to continue to stimulate the other female creature and of course try to find a way to stimulate dendrite not knowing his species too intimately beyond it's name.

color=#FF1493]"Feels strange..."[/color]

she said curiously a shiver passing down her spine and radiating into the tendril though her species didn't seem to get 'wet' as humans did not that it seemed necessary; she seemed smooth and slick as fine silk or satin even when she wasn't aroused

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Mon May 12, 2008 7:30 pm

Dendrite shuddered and began to thrust into White Rabbit's warm sex with more speed and eagerness, its tentacle swollen inside her, tickling every inch of her warm tunnel. "Sweet White Rabbit," the creature murmured, its tendrils coiling around her legs and reaching in to rub her bottom fondly. "I'm so glad you're enjoying my 'gift'..."

"And you, little one." The tendrils continued to stroke Quaetea as she rested on her hands and knees. "You don't have to stay down there...but you may if you wish." A couple of tendrils suddenly grasped the garment covering Quaetea's chest and pulled sideways--a couple of ties gave way and her breasts hung free beneath her. The tentacles coiled around those warm softnesses and began to massage, brushing against the chain hanging from her collar as they did so. All the while, the tentacle behind her stroked over her silken folds, gently at first but with increasing insistence. "Are you ready to feel what she's feeling?" Dendrite murmured.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Mon May 12, 2008 9:45 pm

Post Re: A rainy day(open)
"Dendrite... you seem; quite swamped Care for a bit of help?"

I spoke surprisingly clearly as my hips writhed in pleasure and my back arched with jubilation.

"I'm sure; I can assist you."

Wed May 21, 2008 8:54 pm

"I can't know if I'm ready for something I don't know how my species reacts to can I?"

Quaetea blushed slightly further her entire body taking on a rather cutesy rosy tone the chain she wore rattled slightly as her top had been forced aside to let him massage her breasts which certainly felt agreeable the tendril against her nether lips

"I know I asked for the same way as the humans but... perhaps you could be a bit more gentle?"

Thu May 22, 2008 6:11 am

Dendrite laughed softly. "Dear White Rabbit," the creature murmured, wriggling its tentacle ticklishly inside her as it thrust into her pussy. "This is the kind of 'problem' I've always dreamed of having--enough beautiful females to challenge my tentacles. Don't worry...you need only help if you wish to. But if you do wish to, I'm sure you won't find it difficult. Now if you don't mind me diverting my attention for just a moment..." The creature moved White Rabbit forward and placed her in a sitting position on the soft grass, right in front of Quaetea. Long tendrils reached up to massage and play with White Rabbit's chest, and a thick tentacle draped over Quaetea's shoulder and draped down to delve into White Rabbit's spread pussy, right in front of the pink-haired one's face. It made it easy for Quaetea to watch the penetration in detail, and she could even feel the tentacle throb against her shoulder each time it pushed into White Rabbit's warmly accepting folds.

"Now then." Dendrite pressed its body against Quaetea's back, curling over her and nestling against her as she rested on hands and knees. Its tendrils coiled around her breasts and held her almost possessively, slowly massaging her smooth curves. "Both of you have asked me to be gentle," the alien murmured. "And White Rabbit appears happy with my...skills. So, Quaetea, fear not, I will do my best..." And the blunt, rounded tendril pushed between her folds, entering Quaetea slowly but inexorably, thin at first to make sure the penetration was indeed gentle...though the alien trembled with eagerness to claim her sweet sex...

--Jason Carter

Thu May 22, 2008 6:39 am

I was a bit upset now, I didn't like the feel of the wet grass on my bare skin & even worse was the tentacle coming out of my channel. I looked him in the eye sternly staring onward at the being then into Quaetea's pink eyes.

"Mmm, a challenge eh them perhaps I could assist you with that then... give me a tentacle in my mouth I'll let you feel something I'm sure you haven't felt before."

I smirked as the tentacle returned to my depth pulling a moan and an orgasm from my body but, as it happen I cast the spell on the tentacle within me. it added temporary nerve endings into it and would give the creature similar sensations to that of a human male's manhood.

"Do tell me if you enjoy it..."

I moaned as my depths milked the tentacle needfully.

Thu May 22, 2008 7:02 am

the feel of the flesh withing the Akti female birth form was definitely one of a kind throughout the universe; it emanated a powerful decadent energy even before climax that any species receptent to the feel of would certainly enjoy greatly and sensation wise felt like silk as well smooth & rich if any species found out the akti certainly would become a prized slave during their first hundred years & perhaps beyond if they could be held after obtaining their second form. Quaetea's hips jerked slightly and the tentacle would find itself stopped by what could only be an akti's maidenhead; it was a strange thing; almost feeling like a crystal instead of flesh and it was much deeper in than a human's.

"It feels so amazing!"

she exclaimed wiggling her hips gently out of reflex to the intrusion of her nethers.

Thu May 22, 2008 8:22 am

Dendrite shivered deeply as it felt the stimulation from both females' bodies. "Ahhhh," the creature groaned. "Mmmm, you two are delightful..." A tentacle slid down White Rabbit's body to brush teasingly over her clit, then it left a trail of slime up her stomach and played with her breasts for a moment. Finally it slid up her neck and pushed against her lips, wriggling as if asking entrance. All the while, the phallic member continued to pound into her warm tunnel with increasing vigor...

Quaetea, of course, was not forgotten either, as Dendrite began to thrust in and out of her tight pussy with eager movements. As the tentacle encountered the curious crystalline barrier, it pushed gently. "Hmmm, curious...does this hurt, Quaetea?" Dendrite murmured as it probed her. More tendrils draped down to flick at her nipples and rub her chest.

--Jason Carter

Sat May 24, 2008 9:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5