View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A rainy day(open) 

Dendrite blinked its large eye. "Then one might ask, do you want to? Do you...feel anything? Surely you have a sense of touch; is it possible that it could give you pleasure?" The tentacle at her neck pressed softly against her cheek and began to stroke deftly, caressing her smooth skin. The ones on her shoulders coiled down and began to massage the muscles of her shoulders and back, something a human might indeed find quite pleasant.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:12 am

I paused as the tendrils began to massage my shoulders, it was a pleasent sensation at the very least though pleasureable might have been a step or three too far.

"I don't believe I have anything else to do... though another inhuman may come It was quite a general message after all... and A student may show up... that would be quite the different encounter. Though I'll say not to go too far I'm not one of the studnets as I'm sure you're well aware by now."

Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:15 am

Dendrite chuckled softly. "Don't go too far? How disappointing to hear you say that...Well, no, I take it back. That was merely a joke." The tendril at her cheek slid down to touch the bottom of her chin, tilting her head up toward the creature's eye so they could regard each other. "Let me say this...I will let you decide how far is too far. You can feel free to change your mind at any point..."

Then the creature pulled back a bit and glanced around the clearing. "Perhaps it would be intriguing if a student were to appear. We could...compare techniques." Dendrite chuckled malevolently.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:54 am

"hmmm, that might be fun to do at some time..."

I offered my own dark laugh and could just imagine what my human would think when I showed her this, it made the laugh all the more honest.

"Agreed then Dendrite... You seem easy enough to trust thus far."

It was true after all he could have attacked me out right I did well enough believe that this dendrite could have if it had wished not that I didn't believe this hadn't been his intent the entire time. My pink eyes shifting slightly lighter for a moment as I stared into that single eye, another eye lowered from where my barrier against the light and rain began. it matched my own eye color though was little more than an eye floating within a mass of tentacles.

"I do hope you don't mind me having another view point on this act."

Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:18 am

Dendrite blinked. "Easy to trust? That's a new one." The creature chuckled and continued to rub her shoulders. "It's nice, though...To have a sympathetic ear to speak to. An experience one doesn't often find on Shokushu..." Then the eye blinked again and focused on the third eye peeking out from her hood. "You are certainly more than human, then..."

--Jason Carter

Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:59 am

I smirked slightly It seemed Dendrite couldn't tell that this third eye was a creation to give me a different view point of the events I was part of, it was common for me to create thousands of them just for that but, this only called for one.

"I can do many a thing even a powerful human could only dream of Dendrite... and I may give my trust to easily but, without something to trust existing becomes a right bit boring wouldn't you say?"

with that I allowed dendrite to continue the tentacles around the third eyes shifting slightly around it not threatening in any way of course, they weren't even large enough to trap a fly but, they were there. That smirk remained on my face wondering if it was going to treat me as a it would a student or if it would treat me well, either way I could easily just walk away at will.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:33 am

"Mmmm," Dendrite murmured. "I believe you have hit upon an important insight. Trust facilitates communication...and it is communication that gives our lives meaning, not to mention enjoyment. Hmmm?" The creature's tendrils slid down White Rabbit's back, caressing her though her clothing, following the gentle curves of her back downward to eventually stroke her pert bottom.

--Jason Carter

Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:38 pm

My dress was thick, veyr old in style I could barely feel the tendril as it stroked my backside. Though I did notice it I didn't stop him yet instead I mumbled something under my breath and stepped though my dress it move an inch, Instead I walked out of it as if it were incorporeal. My dress stood next to me whom was now wearing my bra panties stockings and garters.

"Perhaps a more direct touch will assist with your point."

I grinned slightly glancing about my clearing to see if any would join out little experiement.

Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:49 pm

Dnedrite watched as the White Rabbit stepped from her clothes, and the creature chuckled softly. "Mm. That's a trick that I can't do," the alien murmured. "But yes, it does make things easier..." The creature moved forward and slipped a tendril around the girl's waist, hugging her against itself, guiding her chest and stomach to press against its rubbery skin. Its large blue eye was right in front of her face, watching her reactions as the tendrils began to trace her creamy skin...

--Jason Carter

Thu May 01, 2008 4:42 am

I wondered for a moment how it liked the feel of my satin undergarments against it's skin. it's skin certainly felt different against the paper white that was my own.

"I Imagine it would be quite interesting to see the reaction of students... when they flee right out of their own clothes... one garment at a time... It's a skill I've just recently mastered."

I looked into the single large blue eys with my own three pink ones, none of which seemed to have much of a pupil or there was one it wasn't easily seen. My expression was probably the opposite of those he saw on students in the same position as myself, quiet anticipation instead of what I imagined would be the usual panic or anger in his victim's faces... the sheer thought of this creature attacking victims and teir terrorfied screams sent shivers of joy down my spine... alright Perhaps I am a bit twisted even by my own definition of the word.

Thu May 01, 2008 5:00 am

Dendrite laughed at the girl's words. "Oh, my. That does sound quite entertaining! I would enjoy watching you practice your 'art' upon the delightful students around here..."

The creature slid its tendrils down the White Rabbit's back, tracing her curves, rubbing much more directly. The tentacles kept her close in its embrace as it massaged her thighs and buttocks. "What an interesting creature you are," Dendrite murmured.

--Jason Carter

Thu May 01, 2008 5:53 am

"I'm sure you'd find many of my 'arts' to be a great entertainment Dendrite..."

I tried with little effort to with hold my enjoyment of the gentle massage the tendrils were giving my form. the thin cloth that remained did nothing to lessen the touch my fingers as always couldn't help but flex as just a bit of the venom that was held within began to seep out though when it seeped out it became a gas, causing an obvious smell; a pleasent one but a smell all the same.

"Tell me... do you have a humanoid form to help with the students?"

Thu May 01, 2008 6:09 am

Dendrite laughed. "I'm sure I would..." The creature blinked its eye and squirmed a little. "I do not change shape...except to stretch these tendrils every now and then." It trailed one up her thigh to slip into her panties, rubbing over her right buttock. "I am a simple creature...not supernatural at all, though more powerful, skilled and intelligent than most humans. My species specializes in swimming and sensing. We have highly developed senses of two senses that are really the same thing--smell and taste."

--Jason Carter

Thu May 01, 2008 6:19 am

I couldn't help but, squirm a little as the tendril stroked under the satin garment.

"Mmm... You are just as interesting as I am even if you aren't one of a kind; if you wished perhaps friend I could assist you with hunting in plain sight at least when and if we decide to hunt together....mmmm... sometime."

It was right, this did indeed feel quite good at least now, though how far I'd let my new compatriot go was yet to be seen.

"I'm sure it would be wonderful to enjoy a bit of time with the students as a bit of a duo."

Fri May 02, 2008 4:43 am

Dendrite enfolded the White Rabbit in a tentacular embrace, holding her closely, almost tenderly. "A delicious thought, my friend," the creature murmured, its body rubbing gently against her. "It would be fun to play with some students with you. But for now..." Another couple of tendrils slid over her back, tracing her spine, sliding around to rub over her soft breasts through the fabric of her bra. "For now," Dendrite whispered, "We can have fun without needing anyone else..."

--Jason Carter

Fri May 02, 2008 6:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next