View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A rainy day(open) 

"Fun... mmm such a clean word for it Do forgive me if I begin to use that with the humans."

I arched my back just a little though more to stretch than from the other creature's touch. My body was reacting though not in quite the same ways as a human though similar enough not to matter save for what should have been hard points on my chest were soft and my nethers didn't quite throb as I had heard students mention.

"Is it a nice change to have one willing rather than screaming in terror and trying to fight you?"

Fri May 02, 2008 6:49 pm

Dendrite chuckled softly. "Feel free to use the word as much as you wish...I'm sure we'll be learning lots of things from each other." The alien leaned back just a little, guiding the girl to lean forward and rest against his torso. "It is an interesting change, certainly...When one forces a student into pleasure, despite that it be very pleasurable indeed, it is difficult to feel as though one is truly sharing an experience with such a student."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri May 02, 2008 9:28 pm

"Such a shame the students deny their bodies such joys... even my alice refuses them despite my constant probings... I wonder what compels them in such a way."

I pondered aloud as I leaned against the creature Whom I was told to call Dendrite. With a simple smile on my face I looked into that large eye a sudden curiousity sparked.

"Do you have a way to feel pleasure in such a way similar to humans if I may ask... beyond the energy you obtain from them?"

given the questions and words exchanged thus far I hoped this wasn't too far to go in questioning.

Sat May 03, 2008 12:28 am

"Some students are more willing than others," the alien murmured, chuckling darkly. "As for your question...Not really the same, no. Though I can sense what the human females are feeling, a bit like telepathy..." The tendrils slid over the girl's back, massaging her muscles, then deftly unhooked her bra and pulled the straps forward a bit.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Mon May 05, 2008 8:26 pm

It was a bit of a pity really that this being couldn't 'feel' in the same way as humans or at least myself and telepathy was too vague to give much feeling I was sure. Perhaps there would be something for me to do about that some other time. For the time being I'm allow him to do as he wanted.

That strange third eye I had conjusred shifted slightly the small tendrils around it waving in a breeze I was creating with just a few thoughts; I liked the cold air on my skin and that's just what I got as I assisted Dendrite in removing the last bit of cloth I was wearing above my waist I didn't have a huge chest but, I was sure it was enough for this being; then again I had seen girls with barely any bosom enjoyed by the island's beings before.

"The appearance of the students... do you find them appealing? Or is it just the energy."

Mon May 05, 2008 8:53 pm

Dendrite chuckled softly. "Well, of course my instinctive standards of beauty are very different. But I have learned much in my travels of the galaxy...including the appreciation of many kinds of beauty. Especially the cute little human females...and those like them." The creature's voice dropped to a murmur as it tugged the White Rabbit's bra from her and let it float to the ground, gently rubbing her soft breasts, then coiling its tendrils around them around them to start a rhythmic massage.

--Jason Carter

Tue May 06, 2008 5:18 am

I gasped as the tendrils massaged my bare chest my garments that had been standing straight collapsed to the ground as I lost focus the tree kept my enchantment against the rain and my message up at this point I didn't care if another came or not.

"Wonder if it'll hurt me like a human for a first shag."

Tue May 06, 2008 5:36 am

"Shag...there's that delightful dialect again," Dendrite murmured. The tendrils flicked over White Rabbit's nipples, teasing them gently. A couple other tentacles slid down her back and hooked into the band of her panties...then rested there. "Mm, in truth I don't wish to hurt you," the creature said softly, sounding a bit hesitant.

--Jason Carter

Tue May 06, 2008 6:42 am

"Well, lets see... simple work there spell that numbs pain reception. Should be more than enough for this."

I Smiled slightly at the thrid eye shifted and stretched on a bit of a stalk to look and see what exactly he was doing on her back.

"Though... I think I'll let myself feel the pain if there is any for whatever sort of bloody thing I am; WIll make it more enjoyable to see the face of a human when I create something to force them for the first time... understanding just what pain they feel would be smashing."

The eye returned to it's place and vanished to wherever realm I had taken it from and my panties gently phased off my body hitting the floor now wishing dendrite to need to worry.

"Do tell first though... If I were to give you a false body to control would you take it?"

Tue May 06, 2008 6:56 am

((Hope you don't mind me popping in dendrite... if you do ignore it))
She wandered the woods of the island a bit bored until she finally noticed the message and headed to it's origin. The pink haired alien looked much like a student in a strange sort of swimsuit or perhaps a risque set of street wear. She entered the clearing perfectly visible at about the time the Rabbit's panties hit the ground. hair was wet as were what were either real tail and ears or the most realistic fake set seen on a student thus far.

"I've seen the student's play with each other but, never seen two of the inhumans play with each other the message only asked for some company though. Did I come too early there wasn't a time really listed."

Quaetea cocked her head looking at the pair of creatures with eyes full of curiosity and a studious expression on her features.

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Tue May 06, 2008 7:07 am

"I'm sure you'll be able to withstand such pain as there is," Dendrite replied. "If that is your decision. I'll leave it up to you..." The tendrils slid down the White Rabbit's back, tracing her curves. "A fake body? That's a strange idea. Are you saying you don't think me handsome?" the alien said teasingly, squeezing her bottom gently.

Then Dendrite's movements froze as another figure appeared. Its eye flicked back and forth, watching the newcomer. "Hmmmmm...Why shouldn't we enjoy each other's company?" The alien then looked at the White Rabbit to see how the 'hostess' of this get-together would react.

--Jason Carter

Tue May 06, 2008 9:56 pm

"Not at all, Just as an aid to hunt the students Dendrite."

I paused and turned my head glaring at the new arrival face flushing a little for the first time in my life. so perhaps being caught like this was a bit embarassing as alice had said a dozen times or more.

"Suppose it was inevitable someone else would arrive. Though such a pretty one wasn't expected."

Tue May 06, 2008 10:36 pm

"Oh no reason I guess it's normal but, I didn't expect to ever see it actually. It's sort of strange thing to see either way a humanoid and a... hmmm."

Quaetea spoke in a bit of a strange language obviously not english or any earth or milky way native tongue. The akti language was a strange one certainly though it was accurate enough to speak of dendrite's species.

"Sorry no earth tongue word for it. So ummm... should I leave you two alone?"

she asked looking them over hoping to be allowed to stay in their company; being lonely was so disappointing on an island with so many interesting beings.

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Tue May 06, 2008 10:41 pm

"Perhaps we'll speak of your idea later," Dendrite murmured to the White Rabbit. "For now..." The alien looked over at Quaetea. "Somehow I feel that our new guest is happy to see us...perhaps even lonely." The creature chuckled, its tendrils still sliding slowly over White Rabbit's curves, feeling and exploring her. "She's also polite, which is a mark in her favor..."

--Jason Carter

Wed May 07, 2008 1:54 am

"Polite is one perhaps cute should be added as another?"

I snickered slightly looking at the pink haired alien that had shown up gasping slightly at the tendrils that explored my curves and my bare white skin. I looked over the girl and just smiled before turning my attention back to dendrite.

"And I did send the message out for company."

Wed May 07, 2008 2:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next