View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A rainy day(open) 

Dendrite laughed softly. "Well, if our hostess says you're welcome...Why don't you introduce yourself, newcomer? Or perhaps you just want to sit there and watch while we continue without you?" The tendrils coiled around White Rabbit's thighs, holding her close...while Dendrite's thick tentacle-tail slid up the inside of her thigh, caressing softly.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed May 07, 2008 9:40 pm

"I'm Quaetea of the planet Akti and lonely is a bit of a weak word for it and bored thrown in there until now at least."

She smiled swaying in place as water dripped off her hair while she watched the tentacles Dendrite was using slid closer to the Rabbit's womanhood. Quaetea being a virgin in her female forms and her lack of general knowledge on what things sexual were increased her curiosity even if she had figured out a few things through using the students of the school.

"Though Don't I have to sit here and watch? this looks like the sort of thing only two can do."

Current character feelings
Raven is: Studious

Darwin is: Lamenting

Quaetea is: yawning

Arith Kua is: recomissioned

((accepting RPs on all but, Arith at the moment))

Wed May 07, 2008 9:52 pm

"Oh and she is deliciously naive for one of the creatures of the island isn't she?"

I laughed at Quaetea's curious gaze the tentacle on my inner thigh making me blush a bit and gasp slightly as well even perhaps a subtle moan slipped passed my lips to my new ally's touch. though my eyes again shifted to glance at the pink haired alien. By my standards she was a wonderful thing to behold.

"Would you care to explain to her? I'm finding it a bit hard to think straight."

Wed May 07, 2008 9:57 pm

"Dear me," Dendrite murmured. "Well...I can understand, Quaetea, that you may not immediately realize that more than 'just two' may be involved. But that simply means you don't have the right kind of imagination. Fortunately, it's something you can learn...or be taught! ...Of course, talking is a bad habit of mine, perhaps we should just show you."

At that moment the alien pulled White Rabbit upward off the ground, gripping her thighs just above the knees. She was held nearly vertical, leaning forward just a little to rest against the alien's torso...but as she sank down her legs spread quite naturally, her knees a bit higher than the level of her hips. It was a good bet this position showed off her most intimate areas to the onlooking Quaetea. "By the way," Dendrite murmured, "I go by Dendrite and this is the White Rabbit. We were just...getting to know one another better." Quaetea could see as the alien's thick tendril slid up White Rabbit's thigh, rubbing her a bit more intimately. "Why don't you come a little closer..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Wed May 07, 2008 10:11 pm

Quaetea blinked slightly offering just a little bit of a shrug to Dendrite she'd move closer Close enough for either of them to touch her if they wished.

"Alright so ummm..."

She paused looking between the two of them curious still gaze unchanged deep eyes taking in Dendrite's motions on the rabbits snow like flesh. She stayed silent. she was begining to feel a tad jealous though didn't let it show in body or mind; it was doubtful dendrite could sense her feelings if she didn't want him to.

Wed May 07, 2008 10:34 pm

I couldn't think to speak as I was shifted into a more provocative position and put on display for this new arrival the thick tentacle touching me in such an intimate was didn't help my mind set I was breathing heavily loving most of this; it would take a few minutes for my body and mind to get used to the pleasure so I could again speak. It did though feel a bit qwkward to be put on display in such a way.

Wed May 07, 2008 10:38 pm

Dendrite continued to stroke White Rabbit intimately, settling the rounded tip of its tentacle against her soft sex. "See how she's enjoying it," the creature murmured. "The way she's panting and pressing against me...and it will only get better. Perhaps you'd like to help me pleasure her, make the experience more memorable for her. Or maybe..." Dendrite sneakily slid a tendril around Quaetea's waist, rubbing the smooth skin of her lower back and subtly tugging her closer. All of the alien's tentacles (there had to be at least two dozen of them) were waving and wriggling in anticipation. "Maybe you'd like to share the experience with her."

--Jason Carter

Wed May 07, 2008 11:18 pm

I felt the tentacle oh god did I feel that tentacle my hips shifting against it in a lustful need. Perhaps I had more in common with humans than I thought but either way I didn't speak, when I tried it just turned out to be another moan or lustful sound. I was certain the view Quaetea had was quite nice given how wet I could feel my wanting sex was.

Wed May 07, 2008 11:27 pm

She shivered when she felt the tentacle wrap around her waist the garment she wore was quite thick even still she had perceptions these two couldn't possibly imagine. She looked between the quivering white rabbit & dendrite.

"Well uhm... you said something about imagination right... how about... both?"

She grinned mischievously as she seemed to disappear completely into dendrite's tentacle only to rise from a shadow he made not far away.

"And I think I'll stick to the form she called cute."

Wed May 07, 2008 11:35 pm

Dendrite glanced around as Quaetae slipped from its grasp, then watched as she arose from a nearby shadow. "Hmmmm. Well...suit yourself," the alien murmured. "You do indeed seem cute...but maybe I should be concentrating on this delightful creature..." The last few words were directed at White Rabbit, as Dendrite pushed the head of its tentacle against her sex...and finally penetrated her, forcing her wet sexlips to part and accept its member, wriggling a little as it slid into her, claiming her...

--Jason Carter

Thu May 08, 2008 12:16 am

It wasn't painful for me; it was quite literally orgasmic so my kind was brought to a near instant orgasm upon losing our virginity... well that was certainly not expected but, it was oh so good for me though; the enrgy it created might hae felt a little odd to dendrite; though by no means bad. I moaned loudly as my muscles gripped onto the tentacle and baegan trying to milk in as I hard experienced from a human's on my own fingefr; I wonder if dedrite enjoyed it but, couldn't say anything my mind overwhelmed as far as I could tell I was completely unable to speak.

My eyes glazed over with the pleasure I was feeling licking my lips slightly out of habbit rather than my own will.

Thu May 08, 2008 12:56 am

she whimpered a little from the shadow and sunk then rose again by the tentacle that had just forced itself into the rabbit's body. It didn't look too different from what she had done to students. and it certainly looked like she was having the time of her life. Quaetea couldn't help but gather a little of the nectar that flowed from the rabbit's honeyed lips and taste it eyes lighting up slightly.

"Oooo... unique tasting... mmmm... would you mind if I maybe..."

she shifted through the shadows coming out from the shadows that rested on the rabbit's lower body then she'd gently lick where the tentacle and white rabbit's cunt met stopping to speak.

""You're free to show me what the students like using my dbody if you want. I have been trying to learn...""

Thu May 08, 2008 1:04 am

Dendrite growled softly as it felt the White Rabbit quivering in the tentacular embrace. The sexual energy flowed forth from her body, a heady rush of delectable pleasure. It was something like being with a human, but much more exotic...and she was so delightfully sensitive! Dendrite held itself still inside the 'girl' as she squirmed and squeezed the thick phallic member...

Then the creature was momentarily distracted as Quaetea pulled another disappearing trick, reappearing to lick at the other's trembling sex. "That's a confusing little trick," Dendrite murmured, almost sounding annoyed. Then the alien laughed softly. "Very well, you see if you can give our friend some more pleasure, and I..." The creature tugged at Quaetea, guiding her to lean forward on her hands and knees, Dendrite's body above her and White Rabbit held in midair just at the right height for Quaetea to lick. "I shall see what I can do with you..." A couple of tendrils began to run over Quaetea's back and buttocks, tracing the lines of her curious garments.

--Jason Carter

Thu May 08, 2008 1:15 am

Finally my mind organized enough to seperate from the pleasure my body was recieving though that didn't stop my words from being stopped by my incesent moans and begs for more of what was being done to my albino flesh having telepathy was a fortunate thing.

there was no pain just a surge of joy beyond words

I told the pair as my body cried out silenced by my spells so only those in this clearing could hear it.

"More! harder please harder!"

I had no room to object against my physical form I didn't even have the slightest urge to So I let it speak as it would. Both their efforts were my favorite new experience thus far and I only wanted more.

Sun May 11, 2008 4:35 am

Quaetea glanced back at dendrite for a moment between licks to this other female. Eyes obviously naively curious about what it was planning as he traced her through the black flap of material that covered her bottom. perfect to the last detail save for a bit of a wound that was stll healing from her being impaled to a tree in the past.

"sorry if... it bothered you. it's how I get around as quick as I do... I'm no stronger than the humans when I'm in the form I was born in."

Her words and tone were a strange mix of seductive & cute but, pleasing to the ear; her face held that same mix of appearance as she continued to enjoy the taste of the snow white skinned creature & the odd one eyed tentacle creature.

Sun May 11, 2008 5:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next