View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 6:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Magician meets Monster (Dendrite) 

Post Magician meets Monster (Dendrite)
The sun shone wickedly this fine summer day, and most mortals would shy back into the comfort of the available shade so as to avoid the harsh rays that beat down upon ground.

Then again, she wasnt like most, and neither was she mortal.

Mage hovered around near the edge where forest meets coast, already having had drained several students of their precious energy, now looking to relax a bit, and indulge in a pastime the mortals called "sun bathing". To her delight, just a ways away from the waters edge, a large area of white sand came into view, perfect for a little basking, and far enough from anything remotely resembling civilization.

Gingerly she floated down onto the sandy expanse, disturbing the grains only when her feet touched the white sandy ground, her violet locks swirling down and settling around her. Now that she has chosen her spot, she quickly conjured up a good sized towel spread that evenly upon the sand, and a full body mirror for her personal use.

Now for the last bit of business. Waving her fingers at herself, she transmuted her attire into a bikini while staring into the mirror. She waved and waved and swimsuit after swimsuit came and went from her person as if she was flipping through a catalog, before finally settling for a skimpy purple two piece, quite fetching, if she does say so herself.

And finally, after poofing away the mirror and poofing up a pair of sunglasses, she settles down onto the blanket, letting her purple hair flow around her as they became splayed across the sand while she lets the suns rays dance upon her lithe figure and porcelain skin, tiny beads of sweat starting to cover her entire physique, lending a certain sheen to her form as she basked, completely confident that no one would disturb her.

Thu May 22, 2008 8:29 pm

Post Re: Magician meets Monster (Dendrite)
Dendrite was also taking it easy. The aquatic alien was spending the afternoon swimming through the ocean just off the beach. Dendrite was quite literally in its element, undulating through the clear blue water...

And then the monster sensed something nearby. The creature swam up and peeked slightly out of the water toward the beach. With its grayish-green coloration, it was difficult to spot unless you were really looking. The woman on the beach was obviously not looking, concentrating on settling herself for sunbathing.

There was something about the woman that intrigued Dendrite...She appeared more mature and finely-formed than most of the students of the island; a true woman, rather than a girl. And she had been doing something strange, though the alien hadn't really caught it. There was an aura of confidence, of hidden depths to her that was quite alluring.

On an impulse, Dendrite crept slowly from the water up the packed sand. One tendril reached out and began to brush over the woman's ankle and calf, feeling the warmth and softness of her.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat May 24, 2008 10:14 pm

The sun showered her with its glorious warmth as she lay there, closing her eyes and losing focus on her surroundings, letting everything melt away. The sea breeze soothed her even more as the wind chill gave contrast to the suns heat, the salty air filling her nostrils, mingling with smell of her heated body as the sweat evaporated from her skin.

In her relaxed state, her ability to sense energy became less and less sensitive, and the aliens approach was little more than white noise to her as she lay there, half asleep. She was beginning to enjoy herself when she was suddenly and abruptly vaulted back into reality when a strange sensation, like a rubber covered eel snaking up and about her lower leg. The good thing about being in this form is that she isnt threatened by anything, or almost anything. With slow ease, she pulls herself up into a seated position before pulling her sunglasses down to take a closer look at what was feeling up her leg, following it back to its source, and spotting a round form with tendrils sprouting around it.

"Beholder.... I havent seen your kind around since.... for a long time...."

She flopped back down and placed her hands on the ground either side of her head, fingers pointing to her shoulders, before suddenly kicking up her free leg, using its momentum to push her off the ground, pulling her other leg free of the monsters rubbery hold as she performed a sort of handstand, falling back the other way and landing much like an olympic gymnast, poised and perfect, standing with arms spread to the side as her purple locks flowed with her, somewhat disheveled after that stunt.

Still facing her alien interloper, she assumed a more relaxed, albeit alluring pose before addressing him once again.

"It would be wise for you not to continue on what you are planning... then again, I don't think you can understand me, can you?"

Sun May 25, 2008 3:40 am

Dendrite pushed itself upward, large blue eye watching the woman. It was much larger than a beholder, and much longer and sleeker than spherical. And there was only the one eye (though many tentacles, of course!).

"I can in fact speak several human languages," Dendrite finally replied. The voice seemed to come from the air itself, with no mouth or similar organs in evidence on the creature's body. "Though I do specialize in English. I'm sorry for...intruding. But you are not a student here, are you? The population of this area is students, collaborators and...others. In view of that fact, I suspect you and I are equals." The creature bowed its upper torso and lowered its eye. "My name among humans is Dendrite. I only wish to talk...for now. Later there may be time for other amusements..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sun May 25, 2008 4:24 am

"Equals?"
Mage replied in a rather annoyed tone.

"I would take care in using that word, my dear..... Dendrite, was it?"

She padded back to her towel, sitting back down on it and with a flick of her fingers, a slight rush of air began to blow form out of nowhere, blowing her tangled locks back into a seamless, flowing carpet of purple which trailed behind her. Her sunglasses lay on the nearby sand, having flown off when she flipped. Slender fingers gripped the item, and with a single tap, all the sand that was on it fell back to the earth, after which she donned them, hairband style.

"You seem fairly civilized" she stated while she affixed the sunglasses onto her head. "oh pardon me, where are my manners". Once her purple tresses were in order, she sat cross legged on the towel, putting her hands down to her sides before leaning back, using her arms for support. "You may call me Mage" she told him, her diamond eyes observing the unusual creature laying on the sand. "So, pleasantries aside, what might you have that is of interest to me?"

Sun May 25, 2008 1:23 pm

Dendrite chuckled softly and settled down a bit, watching the woman. "I feel that comparing the two of us would be...hm, what is the human saying...Like comparing apples and oranges. We are quite different, yet have some things in common. Hence, it's quicker to just say 'equals'." The alien's voice was dark with a sly edge to it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mage," Dendrite replied. "That sounds like a title more than...well, no matter. What do I have that may be of interest?" The creature's tentacles writhed idly, as if restless. "Information...knowledge? I've been on this island quite a while. I've 'met' many of the students and several other denizens...And I'd wager you know little about my species. But if none of that is of interest to you, I can offer you...company. Am I right in thinking you haven't met many on this island you can simply sit with and...chat?"

--Jason Carter

Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:08 pm

"Well, you have me at a disadvantage, Mr. Dendrite" She replies without taking her eyes off the alien.

"It is true that company here is scarce, but I rather like it that way, though you do pique my curiosity, so ill chat with you."

Indeed, Mage had never thought of interacting with the other paranormal entities on this island, it never occured to her that they would be of any use, but maybe a quick pow-wow with a few might reveal a few things that would help her gain more energy faster, and hence, lessen the time it would take for her to become whole again.

"I suppose, though, that your not one to give information freely, so how about you ask a question first, I answer, and then I ask one..."

Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:25 am

Dendrite laughed softly. "Why, it's almost like a game. All right, I'll play...so tell me, miss Mage...Are you human? Inhuman? Semihuman? Posthuman? What sort of being are you, really?" The creature's tentacles twitched and writhed, like the twiddling of thumbs; the blue eye stared unceasingly at her.

--Jason Carter

Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:16 pm

"Why must you ask the harder question first...."

Mage flicked her hair back with her hand and set about answering the question imposed on her.

"If you ask what I am basically, then human, a little less, a little more, but technically, human. If you ask what I am truly, I am a sorceress, a witch, a magician, a mystic being, some even argue im a demigod, but I am simply, truly, Mage..."

Mage then looks toward the one eyed being and poses another question of her own.

"And you, Im curious, what might such a being like you be doing in a place like this? and dont tell me its just to watch..."

Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:24 am

Dendrite chuckled deeply, tendrils coiling restlessly as it watched Mage. "I see...I see. Why am I here, you ask?" The large blue eye blinked at her. "I came to this planet because I...enjoy human females. They are so cute, and warm, and delightful. Addictive, in fact. Or, were you asking something more specific, hmmmmm?"

--Jason Carter

Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]