View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Something Spooky going on - Open 

Post Something Spooky going on - Open
Getting a feel or was that a lick for things on the island. The kitty purred loudly and sniffed the air. So many creatures roamed here of course, to them she probably looked like lunch or something that they coughed up. But human girls love kitties. Soft, furry and just so innocent and could do no wrong. Of course she wasn't your typical feline.

Padding off to a deserted strip of sidewalk, a set of red leathery demon wings formed at the kitten's back and into the sky it went. Flying over head, it looked like a bat more then a cat at the moment. Allowing her to get a good, birds eye view of the school before finding a nice perch upon the top of the roof of the main auditorium. The cat spoke fluently english and ancient demon, so it was no surprise that the feline purred but softly mewed out. "Looks like I found a fun place to play. This is utterly purrrfect and the girls here are cute. Something tells me I'm going to be loved on so much Ivory's going to want to shave my furry ass to get out. Heheh." Of course around humans, she only purred and mew'ed. Couldn't scare the poor little darlings, could she?

A nagging from the back of her mind came forth as clear as day and to maybe others the feline was talking to herself. Two souls and bodies in one little package. It was painful when Ivory came out to play. The black furred form pealed open like someone taking the peal off an orange. Of course it would regenerate and go back to being cute and fluffy. But it was a painful process that Spooky wasn't too fond of.

Spooky: So what do you think, Ivory?"

Ivory: You could try letting me out to play sometime you know.

Spooky: But but! Everyone loves a fluffy little friend! No one can resist a cute little kitten!

Ivory: Yea, and I get stuck in here twiddling my thumbs or shoving them up my ass for amusement! Damn it Spooky, quit hogging and let me play.

Spooky gave a faint purring and shook it's furry head. "No no no, I like the attention."

Ivory: You are a damn attention whore, I hope you know that feline. I can't believe they fused my dna with yours! I hope someone shaves you or worse, they feed you to a dog! At least, I'd get to play in that mess!

Spooky: Temper temper.. Keep it up and I'm making sure I get in all the licking, the giggling and squeeling. Besides! While I'm getting loved on.. I can get brought into rooms. What's to say we work together in this. I get the love and attention, you get to carpet munch all you want?

Ivory: You are crude sometimes you know that right? But eh, works for me! Just let me out to play sometime would you. When you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes!!!!

Fri May 23, 2008 8:51 pm

Post Re: Something Spooky going on - Open
She had arrived not long ago on the Island walking from the beach to here had been a bit of a chore surprisingly; it seemed many of the inhuman life forms on the island couldn't sense the difference between a humanoid & a human. she'd had to wave her world's seal a time or two thus far.

She arrived near a building; the main auditorium and looked around making sure no students were near before a a few vines on the side of the building stretched upwards climbing to the roof and stabilizing. She'd grab them and begin climbing careful not to harm the poor thing. She reached the room she saw a strange cat but first she'd pat the vines which would shrink slightly though not completely.

"Two beings in here huh? Well good to meet you two. I thought you weren't a normal cat... though then again I don't think other cat's can talk."

Spooky & Ivory would see an intruder within their body; a green haired female who would simply smile at the pair.

Outside Night approached the physical body of the animal and sat near by petting the cat's head gently.

Sat May 24, 2008 1:01 am

The two were content with their conversation since it was unlikely anyone on the ground would here the conversation. If they did, they'd assume it was a student having a conversation on the roof. Not a feline which was setting it's wings back to make them vanish. They were an extension of the succubus within her body and yet different but they worked and that was all that mattered.

A voice entered the conversation and it was about then that the two voices and two minds converged where this green haired chick had invaded.

Spooky: Holy shit we're being invaded!

Ivory: Holy crap! Aliens! It's an invasion

Spooky: Waiiiiiiit How the hell did you get in here!!!!

Ivory: No shit it's already crowded to the max with me in here. How the hell did you get into the felines body! Spooky, you lazy furrball!

Spooky: Cram it Ivory or I'm not letting you out for a month! Bitch!

Ivory: Hey! If not for me you'd be a lab furrball that couldn't talk! Play nice or I'll do something, I just haven't thought of it yet!

Spooky: Shut up Ivory, Now who the heck are you and how did you get in here! This is my body! I don't like sharing, she's bad enough and she snores!

Ivory: *kicks the cat from the inside which makes the feline bounce on the rooftop and nearly fall off*

Spooky: Strike one, wench!

The two fought more times then not but at the 3rd person inhabitting the poor cat's body, Spooky was freaking the hell out. At least, until something came and started petting. Then the invader was gone and ivory was left to converse. The loud purring sounded as the feline rubbed close to the one petting her.

Ivory: They need to pay me to stay here, I swear to god. One pet and the bimbo is like.. WHORE!

Sat May 24, 2008 2:01 am

"You two are a bit strange aren't you."

She said with a downward inflection as she Caught spooky with her roots before continuing to pet Spooky gently though not quite with her hand any longer; instead it was with the five long green roots which seemed to have various smaller roots attached to them, that just kept him from falling off the roof. the roots were each attached to one of her fingers.

"Wasn't quite the real me in there, just a mental projection looking at a mind that has two different beings in it is always a pleasure. Though I must admit alien is a bit of an incorrect term as you're the alien as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure we're both from different planets after all. There are no talking winged cats on Chlora."

"My name is Night, as in Night Anomina good to meet you."

Sat May 24, 2008 2:17 am

A plant was petting at her. That was odd and Spooky's paws automatically come out to start batting at the roots. She wasn't doing damage as of yet, just batting and playing with the plant that was well playing with her. But still the two were afixed upoin the other woman, creature and thingy!

Spooky: It's a pleasure, I'm sure. Don't mind me but your weeding is fun to play with

Ivory: Damn it Spooky, can't you ever concentrate on anything besides playing? Alright you, I am onto you. We're not strange! You try having two souls in one body most of the time. Just wait until some day I find a nice little girl's body to claim as my own. Then, I will drop kick this mangy black furball off the nearest roof.

Spooky: Strike two, wench!

Ivory: Ok OK! Damn furrball, I wish a dog would eat you.

Ivory's voice faded and Spooky's green eyes intensified as it looked at the plant. "So what fun is there to be had here? I seem to think I'll get a nice reception. Who can resist a cat?"

Sun May 25, 2008 4:07 am

"What fun is to be had... well the girls of course! They're yours to do whatever you wish to almost; just no permenant injury or killing them and everyone is happy. This is my ninth time to this planet; first time I've decided to stay longer than a week."

she laughed slightly as spooky played with her roots her green hair becoming slightly more vibrant.

"Two spirits in one physical form; Hmm, I think I germinated a creature like that on my home world. I'm a botanist you see and a bit of a zoologist I study things like that. You can also study behaviour if you like and I certainly do; and of course the girl's like to entertain eachother; that's a pleasure to watch... then there's delightful conversations like this with other creatures."

Sun May 25, 2008 4:24 am

Fed up with not getting her way, Ivory had faded back and into her own little space leaving the feline that purred as it swatted at the vine like tendrils of plant folage. "I don't doubt that, I bet it will be fun to play here and see what trouble we can get into. No if only we could play with the other monsters." The feline was having fun for the most part with playing with the vines, but every so often it's tongue lapped at the plant strands.

Tasting and spreading some of the pheremones that were part of it's blood due to Ivory. She was taste testing and Ivory was now paying attention again. Now if only the plant lady was a big plant of catnip. Oh yea she'd be all over that.

Sun May 25, 2008 3:11 pm

"How did you come to be one creature and not two?"

she asked suddenly as the roots attached to her hand shifted for Spooky to play with a little better.

"I feel it must be told I had no idea hybridizing animal species was possible; it might be possible to combine plant and animal since animal & animal can be done as well as plant/plant."

Mon May 26, 2008 1:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]