View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Greenhouse relaxation (Keemari) 

Post Re: Greenhouse relaxation (Keemari)
As the spell moved through her body she blinked as her hair released various forms of pollon into the air; the sensation increase, her aphrodisiac, her sweet scent tripled all things that would happen had she wanted or needed to seed; on a male of her species it would just arouse if they chose their scent but, they had a natural resistance to a chlorian female's pollen to any animal species the pollen would force orgasm & give them a feral irresistable need to cum again & again until they could barely move though perhaps a druid would be able to resist better than most though still there was no dubt if they hadn't already been in the throws of lust he would have torn her clothes off and fucked her mercilessly.

Thu May 29, 2008 11:23 am

Hmm, not quite the reaction I was going for as I felt the aprodisic lightly afect my body. My blood had so many chemicals floating around it such as this any other would almost always be absorbed into the batch, her's was very strong though as I let out a loud growl as I cum into her mouth as my toungue flicks around her insides quickly.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu May 29, 2008 11:25 am

His seed filled her mouth and traveled down... or up her throat with ease any bit of energy she had lost from her orgasm returned two fold from his seed as her body absorbed the chemical that it needed she released him when she had whatever left spurting onto her face where it was quickly absorbed; her skin taking on a healtier velvet feel.

"Salty..."

she offered not sure if his kind had a compliment similar to her own but, it was indeed salty to her sensitive taste buds.

Thu May 29, 2008 11:31 am

I sit up and clap at her. "My, my your the first girl who managed to get me off while under the attack of my toungue monster or human, but plants are superior I should expect no less. So do you want to stop to look at the data or move onto to record how my cum affects you if taken below." I tell her as I lick my lips free of her juices.

Thu May 29, 2008 8:35 pm

She snickered slightly as he applauded her her hair taking afaint yellow tint.
"Not normally arrogant but, I'm sure out galaxy would still be full of animals judging each other unjustly had we not come along and taught them the ways of Chlora."
She shrugged face tinted a bit green, probab ly a blush given what her blood was.
Then came her response to the next question.

"Data Vs. more sex... my two greatest loves side by side! Both bring me such wonderful pleasure! But, if I look over the data now I'm sure it'll be less reading when we're done."

Fri May 30, 2008 1:14 pm

"Oh you mean less time for us to stay side by side, gently teasing each other and looking over the data?" I ask her as I grab her sides and bring her down so my cock rubs over her or her equilvant of the ass. "Now why ruin that?" I ask her as I lick her ear slowly as I rub my cock over her ass and pussy teasing both, since she absorbed it through her skin, both places would be viable and should be for our research. "Where shall we collect the data first?" I ask her as I lick her ear.

Fri May 30, 2008 8:54 pm

He'd more than likely be disappointed by her lack of a rear opening even if there was seperation between the two halves of flesh & a few glands there for purposes of cooling nothing useful.

"Do forgive me Keemari but, Chlorians don't have the secondary oriface you're looking for we're plants; don't have a need for such a thing so we never evolved one... we convert everything we ingest to something we can use... but You are correct it would be such a pity to ruin this vibe... please I'm sure we'd both enjoy a little of the traditional."

she grinned micheviously as roots extended from her ten fingers two working to guide his tip toward her single opening below her waist.

"I'll teach you another way to enjoy my kind when we're done perhaps..."

Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:23 am

"Hmm, that is true, still your very make up intriques me." I tell her as she guides my cock to her opening as I run my fingers over every inch of the girl/plants body, it was so smooth and lovely. I could feel in love with just the very concept of her being, not to mention she was also very lovely as I feel my cock enter her.

"To us druids I suppose that it's a joy that your kind surived so long and have became such strong pillars." I tell her as I nipple on her ear as I feel up your breasts as I let you descend upon me.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:39 am

"Mmmm, our kjind runs throught the universe now, if there is any civilized planet without or kind somewhere on it it's a bad sign for that world, very very bad."

she commented moaning slightly as their bodies met his form meeting the end of her walls as she smirked slightly a few roots managed to sneak their way in with him teasing b oth of them her in more ways than he could possibly imagine.

"My species evolved from a very flexible plant one that coulld repair itself very very easily could even compress itself to fit anywhere even the tightest smallest gaps between two objects..."

she mentioned with a lick of her lips as she pulled herself off him nearly letting him slip out before sliding back down over him and her roots.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:34 pm

"You also seem very adept and developed to have sex." I tell her as I then turn your around so you face me as I then kiss you as I grip your hips and pump you up and down and grind you down onto my cock as I lick and suck at your toungue as I fuck you.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:45 am

and you druid are quite skilled at the actthough perhaps just a tad... rusty at a willing participant. I mean no offence of course!"

She gasped as he begn to pump her over him her tentacles helping the sensation over him rather than herself their tongues intertwining simply she had mostly forgotten that this was reserch and not fun but, it would certainly be an interesting find on the effects of him against her roots.

Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:06 pm

"Oh? Well the only willing particpants I've had recently are the ones who turn into mindless fuck toys after a while. Plus a tiny truth is that before coming to this world I lived in the absence of a sex life. So I suppose my skill for a willing particpants are a bit lacking indeed." I

tell her as I lick you lips as I then start to kiss your neck as I surrond my cock with a thin membrine of air. Once put in place every time I would thrust up into your body it would expand in a great torrent inside of you and when I pulled out a vacum would form that would feel like my cock is being sucked out of you.

Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5