View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Greenhouse relaxation (Keemari) 

Post Re: Greenhouse relaxation (Keemari)
"Right sounds good then what did you have in mind for the Process?"

she asked a root extending to touch one of the bushes to examine it for a moment before returning to her hand and it's place within her arm.

Sun May 25, 2008 8:07 am

The bush was highly advanced as it recorded everything about a new subject within it's cyle but it didn't seem to record it, must have been one of the others and the data was rather raw. "Well, I say we just enjoy ourselves at first." I tell her as I slide my robe off.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun May 25, 2008 10:20 am

"Well not quite procedure for an experiment. Would normally just take a small sample from each of us but, then again...

She paused taking a deep breath and slipping a shoulder down on her unusual outfit.

"My personal reason for coming here is because I'm a sex addict."

Sun May 25, 2008 11:00 am

"True, but this is to measure the response on the field. I doubt you would hold back with a small sample as I wouldn't think of it myself." I tell her smirking as I hear that.

"Well I certainly hope your not like the last girl I met with. She denyed her sexual nature even though she loved it, it made her numb as she truely didn't understand the befit of it, the joy." I tell her as I remove my shorts and step into the bushes my cock hanging.

Sun May 25, 2008 11:11 am

"Oh? Guess that's another difference between us and humans... If we deny our urges when they come we wither and become bed ridden. The urge will become a poison and build until it eventually kills us."

She smirked pushing the top half of her garment down showing off her figure to him now as she came close her breasts were well proportioned to the rest of her though unlike a human her nipples; hers were designed solely for sensation. On her shoulder rested a single leaf What still clothed her body however were what looked like either a white pair of shorts or a skirt; she probably wore a garment under that as well.

"Would you perfer my hands..."

She touched his arm with her left hand; it felt like fine velvet.

"My roots..."

the roots of her right hand stroked his other arm with their odd moist feather like touch.

"Or my mouth to prepare you?"

She licked his chest gently; her tongue feltlike the petals of a rose.

Sun May 25, 2008 11:21 am

"Hmm, all three feel wonderful. However your the sex addict you do what your body desires my partnar in this." I tell her as I lean down and give her a deep kiss before starting showing off my long and agile toungue as it quickly wraps around her equlivant and flicks against the back of her throat for a bit before pulling out.

Sun May 25, 2008 11:29 am

"That's going to feel quite nice."

She smirked a little shifting her knees roots stretching out from one hand to caress her other hand carressed his balls and she took his entire manhood into her mouth without trouble sliding her tongue gently around his manhood a simple pollen now emitting from her hair; the Chlorian had various sorts of pollen that emitted from their hair when they willed it; and this one would increase the feeling of pleasure the Druid was feeling at least twofold.

Sun May 25, 2008 11:42 am

I immeditaly notice the pollen and close my eyes. "Ah, I see your going with the twofold pollen. Very good, since your toungue already feels wonderful, this should be quite exciting." I tell her as I make a gesture and I summon wind that wraps around her breasts, squeezing and fondling them as she takes me down.

Sun May 25, 2008 11:50 am

"Some of us can walk around in your mind too... it's not a common ability in us yet; studys say we have a genetic variation that's becoming more common like an evolutionary leap."

She told him as a projection of herself entered his mental plane. her body continuing to pleasure him quicklening it's pace as she suckled his manhood releasing it from her mouth slowly before taking it back in to the base

Sun May 25, 2008 12:08 pm

"How intreasting. I use a plant to do that myself, it's very nice since I'm a lucid dreamer and can control the very reality of the scape that I enter most of the time." I tell her as she takes me deep as I let out a throaty growl. The wind I summoned forming almost like hands as they dance and tickly your senstive skin squeezing them, almost crushing them with there force.

Sun May 25, 2008 9:08 pm

Her velveteen skin felt the tight grasp of the wind he summoned moaning as she held him in her mouth the vibrations rippling through his flesh with the help of the pollen and now a nectar that was dripping from her mouth to soak in his shaft. In his mind she'd grin playfully.

[i]"You taste as different as the other species though perhaps in a different way.[/i[

the roots shifted and began wrapping around his midrift to gently tickle or massage his bare torso her velvet touch fingers still gripping his sack she herself being fine with not getting much attention; her enjoyment was always more getting her interspecies partner if she finished or got anything beyond their sexual juices it was just a bonus.

Mon May 26, 2008 1:20 am

"Hmmm, your quite unique and experinced. I admire you for that." I then blow a breath of fire from my mouth showing her my control as it whipper around her body and went into her pussy thrusting up as it mixed with her chemisty as it moved within her, without buring her in the least as it added a great deal of fire to her burning loins.

Mon May 26, 2008 2:15 am

Her natural reaction when she saw the fire was to panic though with him wrapped the was she was around his various parts he'd probably be torn in six pieces if she moved wrong. She continued her actions yet slower at the flame moved around her feeling it so close before it suddenly darted through two layers of cloth into her channel causing a sudden jolt of mass panic through her even if there was no pain right away all the tales she heard you didn't feel it until it was too late.

Fire?! Why fire?! You scared me half to wilting!"

she asked in a panicked tone to his mind as it warmed her loins blushing slightly out of both fear & lust her body returning to it's old work at speed times three. She had expected it to be just another encounter not one where she'd actually feel sensation.

Mon May 26, 2008 2:46 am

"Why, because it's fun and you get to see my control, if done wrong you would be burnt to pieces. Now this fire will merge with your lust and insefity it. Hmmmm, and I can see that it's affecting you as you move faster, don't stop." I tell her as the wind continues to play with her and the fire burns her loins up in the sexual sense of course.

Mon May 26, 2008 2:54 am

"Alright but, the second you feel you're about to lose control..."

She pled as she released his sack and engulfed it along with his shaft; a plant's flesh being a bit more flexible than a human's rigid mouth the liquid in her mouth increasing the pleasure particularly on his cock; the pleasurable nectar could come from anywhere on her body.

Mon May 26, 2008 9:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next