View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 12:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Greenhouse relaxation (Keemari) 

Post Re: Greenhouse relaxation (Keemari)
"I won't lose control." I tell her simply. Control was key to everything I did, without I wouldn't have come as far as I did as she was indeed pushing it's buttons with her pleasureable mouth as I continue to tease her breasts with the wind and her pussy with the fire as I run my fingers through her hair, letting her do her thing.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon May 26, 2008 11:25 am

Stroked with rose petals may have been a unique experience for him and she did indeed wonder how he was enjoying it; she knew he was though from the sounds he made and how rigid his manhood was within her mouth and throat she shuddered slightly looking up. slowing her pace just a little.

[i]"would you... care to taste the petals your fire has warmed?"

she offered as her tongue cloaked his manhood within her mouth

Mon May 26, 2008 12:46 pm

"I thought'd you'd never ask." I respond simply back to her.

Mon May 26, 2008 9:28 pm

She pull off of him with a gentle pop and grin she stood and looked at him for a minute before her roots extended allowing her to shift herself upside down holding her crotch infront of him and her face infront of his manhood.

"You can have the honor of stripiing the petals of their covering."

she offered before agaion taking him into her mouth

Tue May 27, 2008 1:28 am

"Is that so. Well thank you for the honor." I tell her as I reach up and grab her skirt and slowly slide it down just to her ankles along with her panties as I stuck my head up to taste her petals or folds as I lick and lap at them as she takes my cock into her mouth. Her oral skill was impressive. But so was mine as my toungue licked up any juices she would be making. I expected a unique plant taste. Maybe a vegetable or fruit as I lick her clean and then slowly lick at her push ing my toungue into her.

Wed May 28, 2008 11:35 am

The flavor of her petals would certainly be fruit like; that was what female chlorians gave off at least; a males was more vegetable like. Perhaps an exotic fruit like a pomegranate would have given a similar flavor to her though each member of her kind gave a different one depending on the time of year. Instead of tacking him into her mouth this time she stroked him with just her tongue pressing her breasts as best she could into his stomach stiff nipples proding him gently as a soft moan passed her lips.

"Mmm... you are quite good! do you enjoy my summer taste?"

she asked never before having it herself.

Thu May 29, 2008 6:24 am

"I do, it's a very intoxicating taste, like a forbidden fruit. One that I will enjoy eating." I tell her as I then pushed the toungue in as it quickly outlines her inner workings. Her being a plant I had a sixth sense for it as I find her senstive areas and run my toungue over them in one quick swoop.

My toungue seems to work her inner walls around nicely, as it shows great attention to everyone of them as my toungue flicks around her insides as she 'rests' atop me.

Thu May 29, 2008 6:33 am

"Mmm, it's quite a compliment for a woman to have her juice called intoxicating where I am from..."

she informed him before moaning though perhaps to him it would be silent. She began to run her tongue quicker along hi shaft engulfing it once more with her tongue tenderly sucking against it with every ounce of skill a seasoned nympho such as her possessed not minding in the slightest that she was upside down; it was a common thing on her world and the flow of her lifeblood wasn't interupted easily by gravity.

Thu May 29, 2008 9:55 am

My eyes were now looking over her form along with my hands which slide over her sleek and equiste body, seeing how like humans she was. I had some humans who were so high up try and stimulate my prostate. I did not have one however so it begged the question if this girl had the g-spot and did it work and secondly did she have a clit?

Those were two questions I tried to answer as I look and feel up her body as I eat her out with my vigourous toungue which slides in and around, twisting and turing inside of her tunnel and thrashing against the sides.

Thu May 29, 2008 10:04 am

She didn't have a visible clit, one of her kind's clit was much more a vine that retracted into their pelvis. Her g-spot was a bit unique as well much more obvious that a human's the spot felt different from the rest, almost like a a soft felt of some sort.

Upside down while it didn't mess with her 'blood' flow it did make her juices begin to pool within her, not that she minded nor probably him as he seemed to enjoy the flavor as he searched for that tiny different spot.

Thu May 29, 2008 10:21 am

My toungue had reached to the very top of her tunnel any futher and it would enter her womb or her equivlant as I seem to expand my toungue as I thrash it around wildly as it absorbs every bit of her juices as it felt like I was licking sweet juices from a glass I suppose.

Thu May 29, 2008 10:36 am

she gasped as Keemari's tongue reached as deep as it could go, chlorians didn't quite have a womb they didn't even have live births like a mammal but, that wasn't very important knowledge for a time such as this. Her body clenched around his tongue and the juices became like honey yet not sticky in the least as it began to flood upwards she'd moan deeply onto his cock milking that at the same time with her mouth.

Thu May 29, 2008 10:46 am

I let out a moan that vibrates down my toungue and into her tunnel as she takes my cock down as I lick and lap up her juices as I twist and turn my toungue around learning every inch of this wonderful plant as I she did a wonderful job with my cock. It throbed and felt a heat of lust and pleasure that was wonderful.

Thu May 29, 2008 10:53 am

The vibration moved through her entire body as she gently ran her teeth across his shaft though not bliting; to increase the sensation her teeth weren't quite sharp if she didn't wish them to be, coated in the right nectar they ran over him without even scratching the flesh a trail of liquid over him.

"Do you care to bury yourself in my petals? or would you perfer... perfer for me to finish with my mouth before hand?"

she questioned as she sucked him like a vice trying to finish now so he wouldn't have to respond

Thu May 29, 2008 11:06 am

'Hmmmm, now, now this wouldn't be a proper experiment if I didn't see how everything affects you. Is cum injested better for you or taken through the vagainal cavity or through the skin. We will have to taste all of them to see.' I tell her as I make my toungue pulsate with a druidic spell of mine.

It was a spell we druids used to help plants procreate, to induce the proper bio chemical signals. I wondered how it would affect her.

Thu May 29, 2008 11:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next