View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 8:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Hiding from lightning's grasp (Kouzakai) 

Post Hiding from lightning's grasp (Kouzakai)
Rain & lightning... Lightning brought fear into a smart Chlorian's heart it struck down trees without mercy though chlorian tech was immune to the effects of plasma like it Night herself wasn't. She decided to take refuge in a cave. She wandered the darkness using moss to lead the way until she came upon a lake of sorts with a single stone platform near the middle it was moist. She began to walk to the stone and look at the water; no algae at all. Which meant it had to flow she didn't know that the waterways all over the island connected to each other and the ocean surrounding it to assist the monsters of the deep in their hunts.

Tue May 27, 2008 5:18 am

Post Re: Hiding from lightning's grasp (Kouzakai)
Swimming among the depths, and trying to escaoe the ensuing thunderstorm which had formed right after his return, the monster fought the strong currents churning the cave's entrance into the relative safety of the dormant waters. He knew these passages well; quite a number of times, he sought refuge among these rocks and he knew that they would withstand any kind of beating from the merciless elements. He would be protected well and how here.

There were also quite a lot of students who have seen these caverns, thought for some reason not one of them remembers the caves. It would be very nice for him that way; no one knew that he hid here.

Although, of course, there were times that he knew someone would eventually wise up and come here.

So it was to his surprise that, upon his head breaking the waters, there was someone on the middle of the lagoon which was his entrance to the cavern.

" Oh." He said. " I...didn't realize someone would be here..."

His attitude adjusted, he became a mite apprehensive, seeing a new face in the cave...and a fellow...'denizen' at that, albeit female.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed May 28, 2008 10:51 am
Profile YIM

She looked at the creature whom had arrived in the cavern blinking slightly looking him over any algae that was overing him crept off and back into the water away from him; a polite service and show of friendship to her fellow denizen who used the students.

"and I didn't not expect to find this to be an offworlder's lair. I'm sure we both expected to be alone in here during the storm."

she commented eyes close green hair turning slightly darker as a hand stretched a single root extending into the water for a drink.

Wed May 28, 2008 11:23 am

The storm outside progressed, turning into an all out tempest. Kouzakai helped himself out of the lagoon and proceeded to look over the female monster, her green body intriguing him.

Of course there had to be others, but he knew based on his previous stay that there were mostly males before. Now it seemed the 'Headmasters' deemed to accept all kinds now, seeing this nice female specie drink from the lagoon with her roots. He would not dare compete with her...she could easily drain him for all she cared. Of course, he could prevail, but no. He was really not the violent type.

" So what brought you in here?" He asked, as he watched her." I bet you wanted to avoid the thunderstorm, did you not?"

A grin escaped his lips.

" Well, me, I just came back. Was I surprised as anything to see a new specie emerge..." he said.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 29, 2008 5:51 am
Profile YIM

Normally her skin was pale and tones similarly to a human's unless she was frightened blushing, tired or drinking; during those times the chloraphil that served as blood for her kind rushed to the surface.

"Plasma storms like this are quite a problem for chlorians; an instinctual fear though on chlora I suppose the plasma storms being living creatures would make a difference."

she offered with a subtle shrug retracting her root into her hand.

"May I ask to what species you refer... Do forgive me Kouzakai I didn't know your name Forgive me for peeking into your head for the knowledge. I'm Night Anomina Botanist of the Chlora Government it's good to meet you."

she smiled the peach tone returning to her skin.

Thu May 29, 2008 6:09 am

" Ah, well..."

That might have posed a definite problem, as he pictured someone being struck deliberately again and again by laughing bolts of plasma. It was a very grim picture.

So she did mention that she was not of this planet but of a very far place somewhere else, and that she did peek into his mind to see who he was. He hoped that was all she saw, and not the secrets which he must hide even from his fellow monsters. That would give away the positions of his most coveted prizes...

Although, for a female monster, she had trouble really of fitting in. If anything she reminded him more of a student, what with her human skin tone and the way her body was crafted. Although it was unnatural for a human to sprout roots from her finger tips and drink from the lagoon every now and then, if she didn't do it she would be a very good doppel ganger for one of the students.

" I must say...this must help you a lot, this." He said, pertaining to her almost human guise. " Me, I find it hard to blend in with the crowd."

He then did a hop, and a skip, and landed right beside her, where he sat down.

" I do believe no more introductions are needed...but I'm Kouzakai, as you already know. And like you, I'm a stranger on this planet once, my place technically being from somewhere in the Crab Nebulae." He said, pointing to the rocky dome which protected them.

" Ah, what do you know? Strangers stuck on a planet." He said, smiling, though eeriely, through his mouth." And by new species, I meant...someone like you, a Chlorian, like you say. And a female, at that."

His mind formed images which he wished she did not sense, or wouldn't sense.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 29, 2008 3:05 pm
Profile YIM

Anomin looked to Kouzakai curiously as he spoke not iunterupting only speaking when he was done.

"It only works if I can maintain what humans call a poker face any emotion and my hair color changes a bit and when I blush I'm sure my skin turning green is a tell-tale sign."

She laughed her hair taking a bit of a pink tint as she did a hand brushing through it as she thought.

"But, Kouzakai... who says we're stuck here? my transport isn't very far and I'm sure I could grow you another to suit your needs. I'm a botanist It's my job to work with my world's technology from medicine to FTL travel... "

she grined slightly tapping her foot scratching her chin a little before shrugging

"But, I digress It's fine to meet you unique one. Then I haven't seen two of the same species here yet."

she commented simply now just observing the appearnace of her host

"The crab nebula? Afraid I've never been there though I'm still a seedling compared to some of my kind in their first millenia. Barely a mature flower... Chlora is roughly over there... or was it there... maybe there... Hmmm either way it's the capital of the Acron galaxy's central galactic government of which we're the founders."

she explained pointing to a few paces on the dome above them hair turning a delightful shade of purple signifying without her ship's navigational systems she couldn't tell the milkyway from andromeda

Fri May 30, 2008 1:09 pm

It was his first time to meet someone extra-terrestrial other than his own creator. If what they said was true, he was an alien to this planet as well.

" I see." He said, smiling as she mentioned that she was a shaper of sorts...that is, a creature with the skills and the efficiency to grow a vessel out of plants.

" I don't need anything of that sort. Besides I know for a fact that my people will see me different from what I really am and I will only end up killing them off as well."
He said, a tiny hint of sadness appearing in his face since he was the main reason why he was alone in the first place.

He paced himself through the cave. Thunder seemed to be really cracking outside, and it has repeatedly hit the sides of the cave for five times now. The girl seemed to be vaguely afraid, trying to maintain a poker face but failing to do so.

" Don't worry." He said. " We are quite safe here, as you remember, I've said that this place is subterranean."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:12 am
Profile YIM

"Forgive me, it's just a instinctual responce.... as for you going back home... it's a big universe Kouzakai, very very big I'm sure at least a few people would recognise you for some sort of skill or ability

She shrugged begining to pace on her roots rather than on her feet a strange sight to behold a woman suspending herself in a seated position as she wandered a cave.

"If you do change your mind feel free to ask me to grow you a vessel to your specifications, I'm sure my work will keep me around this world for a long while."

She hummed slightly glancing at the walls.

"It's humid in here, warm... are there geothermal vents in this cavern anywhere?"

Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:18 am

" I haven't really scanned the whole cave, though I do think there are." he said.

Kouzakai walked along the cave, to settle himself right beside the girl, walking alongside her.

" Thanks though, but no thanks. I have gotten quite used to this planet, and since I was technically born here..."

He expected her to at least raise an eyebrow, but she did not. He continued.

" As you know, I was the result of a failed experiment to create a model race out of my people." He said. " Half of my blood, alien. Half of it, came from sea creatures spawned on this planet."

He glanced at the water and seemed to picture the huge creatures which were quite a rarity near the island. However, on the far away open sea, they were such in abundance that there were so many large islands, much like this one, that were abandoned and many had their structures destroyed. Such were the natures of these gigantic Leviathans, though Kouzakai seemed to feel for them. It was a natural instinct they say, but he didn't know if it was that or something else.

" As for people recognizing me, I'd say I'm quite...infamous...among the students." He smiled a bit when he said that, making a mental note to walk out frequently once more. " And as for anyone of my race coming here...I doubt it. Like I've said, or I though I said, I was the one who finished them all off."

He looked at her once more...that anatomy so close to a student's was affecting him in a familiar way.

" How about you...how's the student population treating you so far?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:08 am
Profile YIM

"This far it's been a bust... I can't seem to get them alone and I'm a bit squeemish of enjoying a whole group. The island's plants are certainly a good help but, I'm much more comfortable with one or two of the girls. I only have so many limbs after all."

she commented with a slighty shrugg of her shoulders as her roots continued to move her around the chamber.

"But, you certainly didn't tell me you destroyed them, you just told me they hated you. I see well then I'll leave the offer if you ever want it just find me..."

the lightning outside and thunder continued she took a deep breath to calm her anxiety before lowering herself to the ground.

"A hybridized being; that's part of my job as well actually. Mind if I took a scale or blood sample to my ship at some point?"

Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:13 pm

It must have been something, but she was certainly affecting him in some sort of way. Perhaps it was something that plants possessed.

" Well...uh..." He started to speak, but strained at every attempt. " I...we could...uhm..."

He sat down on a rock, watching the female 'monster' stride on those roots of hers. She might look like a plant alien, but in every part she looked like a human female. This did not help at all.

" I guess..." he said, smiling as if high on intoxication. " ...we can make certain arrangements."

He then lied down, visibly intoxicated by now.

" Good lord, this really takes out a lot from you..." He said, unsure if the creature knew what she was doing to him.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:37 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]