View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Heaven and Hell (Jezebel) 

Post Heaven and Hell (Jezebel)
I descended into the forest to meet with the most enthralling demon I knew. We would plan, together, for the future creation of Shokushu as the new Kingdom of Lust, the Carnal Afterworld of the races of the universe. This place needed us, our abilities and our devotion.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:20 am

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
Post Re: Heaven and Hell (Jezebel)
((Wow, I had actually planned on doing something like this not too long ago. Even thought of using that title while I was listening to some Black Sabbath.))

Jezebel grinned mischievously, as she looked down upon the pink-haired angel as she thought on all the plans that the two would conceive, angel and demon working together to create a new Kingdom of Lust...A Kingdom that the ambitious fiend hoped to gradually expand beyond the tiny island of Shokushu and spread out deep into the heavens. Eventually, this Kingdom would become an Empire...an empire that would span the entire galaxy. But why stop there? There were other galaxies out there, entire universes waiting to be con...waiting to receive the Gospel of Altima.

With that thought, Jezebel's grin expanded as the naked demoness swiftly descended towards the ground, landing gracefully in front of the lovely Altima in all her glory. Folding her wings behind her back, the casual demoness leaned back nonchalantly, resting one hand comfortably against a nearby tree, crossing her legs at the ankles as she idly twirled her tail with her other hand. The succubus's powers had already slowly begun to grow since their last meeting, and it showed.

The demoness seemed slightly taller and stronger, and her body, which seemed emanate a deep red glow as if it burned from within, was now constantly surrounded by a bright, shimmering red aura whenever she was in her natural form. Jezebel's eyes burned like two searing balls of fire, heat emanated from her body like a furnace, and her skin was so hot that any mortals who came in physical contact feared that a single touch might burn their skin right off.

"Hello there, Altima" Jezebel said, greeting her comrade in arms with a warm, friendly smile, "it hasss been way to long ssincce lasst we met."

releasing her tail, which proceeded to swish idly back and forth, the demoness snapped her fingers and a black round server's tray, containing a tall, corked champaign bottle full of a clear, bubbling liquid liquid and two expensive-looking crystal glasses, appeared in a puff of smoke and floated in front of the lounging succubus.

"The sssweetessst of winess, from the puresst of virginss." Jezebel explained. Then with an impish grin, she added, "Well, tthhey were virginss at the time. I added the bubbless for effect. Figured it'd ssuit the occassion."

The cork popped, as if by means of a phantasmal cork opener, and the bottle tipped up to pour the 'champaign' into the crystal glasses. Jezebel took one glass and the tray floated over to Altima, where it stopped withing easy reaching distance. "Care to have a drink to toasst tthhisss grand occasssion?"

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Last edited by Jezebel on Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:14 am
Profile WWW

"Of course," I took the glass with a wide smile. I was, by comparison, overdressed, but considering my clothes consisted of a gown of white see-through cloth, it wasn't by much. "To the New Kingdom, and the true will of Creation!" It was energy in my voice. Excitement. Want. Yes, I craved the demon, but such was the nature of the new world, a world where good and evil had no place, only desire mattered. The true Heaven.

I drank happily, almost downing the entire glass before taking a breath and looking at my nude and wondrous companion. "The new scripture will be marvelous. With you, my partner in all things, assisting me, and leading these creatures, al of them, to a new Carnal Salvation. The other testaments only dare to dream of the potency and implication of which our Gospel will bring, and our Word will ring out to all of creation with this place, this island, as our throne."

Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:36 pm

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
When Altima raised her glass, toasting to 'the New Kingdom, and the true will of Creation', Jezebel raised her own glass with a into the air before bringing it to her lips, gazing lustfully at her lovely companion. Tilting her head back, she completely drained the contents of the glass in one gulp, the clear, sweet liquid sliding smoothly down the demon's throat as she happily drank it all down to the very last drop.

"In time, my dear Altima, all beingss, human and non-human, sshhall recceive tthhe Gosspel of Altima. All shall be enlightened in the wayss of Carnal Ssalvation and know true bliss."

Jezebel sent her glass back to the server's tray for a refill, and the bottle rose into the air and tipped foreword to fill the crystal glass once more. The bottle then moved foreword to fill Altima's glass as well before returning to its place on the tray.

"Tthhe otthher Tesstamentss have sserved tthheir purposse well for many ccenturiess. Even one ssucchh ass mysself can ssee tthhe trutthh in tthhat. However, their time hass now ssincce passt. Tthheir Wordss are old, out-dated, and now only sserve to bind tthhe followerss of tthhe Faitthh to tthhe Wayss of Old. Tthhe Book ass it hass been Written hass a terrible hold on Yahweh'ss followers. Tthhe Word tthhat, ssince tthhe dayss of Abraham and Mossess, hass been sspread to all beings, even tthhose who remain ignorant of the Lord'ss very exisstencce, and to tthhiss day tthhey all cling to tthhe Old Wayss like a limpet clingss to a rock."

Jezebel's expression was full of concern as she spoke these words. It was an important point, at least as far as she was concerned, and it was one that she felt that needed to address if they were to successfully proceed with their plan to enlighten the children of Yahweh.

"Ass potent ass the Great Tesstament will be, we will have to work harder tthhan we ever have and put fortthh every ouncce of energy and effort tthhat iss witthhin uss if we are to sset free tthheir heartss and mindss and sshhow tthhem tthhe way to True Enlightenment. It can be done. It will be done. Of tthhiss I am ccertain. I have sseen it in my vission, and I know it to be true. How we may ssuccessfully convincce Yahweh'ss cchhildren tthhat tthhis iss the correct patthh, tthhough, I am...well...not sso ccertain. Lusst, carnal dessire, passionss of tthhe flesh...Ssince tthhe Beginning, ssuch tthhingss have been hammered into the mindss of the Faitthhful as 'evil' and 'ssinful'. How may we convincce tthhem tthhat our Way is true, and not ssome 'trick of the Devil'?"

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:38 pm
Profile WWW

"There is, in the Book of Judges, a sort of... litmus test of Faith. Are you familiar with it?" I asked her curiously, sipping my drink, "Surely, a loyal subject of the Divine will heed any word of an Agent of the Almighty. I fear that my time among the lesser creatures has claimed much of my patience, but such was a necessary sacrifice... I will need you to be my companion, Jezebel. To keep me at my most devoted."

She was all I could think about, so I risked it... "Our existence is proof that good and evil are outdated, Jezebel... because I find myself very taken with you, and believe that only you could understand me, and my mission, like you do. You see things I cannot... and I see things in you."

Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]