View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 9:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 One with nature (Keemari) 

Post Re: One with nature (Keemari)
"Yet you claim ownership of it. What a half hazard arguement your trying to put forth your angry at me for saying it's my forest, my home, and yet when you claim the same thing your jusitfied. I would never think to find such a hyprociatl plant of all things."

I tell her as my energy begins to gather growing tired of this.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:33 am

"im not claiming the forest. Im claiming my tree." She snapped dropping the whip as the flames almost licked her fingers. "I care about the forest true, but if what you say is true i have to reason to stop you from touching them. That tre on the other hand, is my home, and literally my life. If any harm comes to it i..."

She shook slightly rage slowly dissapitating.

"Just... step away from the tree and nothing will happen."

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:53 am

"Hmmm, you mean this is your life force, so if I was to burn it to ashes you would die." I tell her as fire then surronds your home threatening to destroy it then as quickly as it appeared it vanished.

"Just kidding, now I'm merely intreasted in such a rare specimen. However if you do not want me near it so be it. However never be so blantly arrogant with me or there will be consquences." I tell her as I move away from the tree.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:07 am

She momentarily froze, feelikng the flames on her skin as it was near the tree. With a slight smirk she knew Leon must have felt it too.

She sighed softly moving past him and pressing a hand to the tree. One of its roots rose from the ground and wrapped around her waist.

For some reason she felt a little at ease with him. Mayb e because he wasnt human, or maybe beacuse he was a druid. It didnt matter, she had to get herself back under controll.

Its a good thing the tree didnt appear harmed. She leaned aainst the trunk, pressing her face against it to make sure. In fact it was a little.... excited.

She turned and faced him. She seemed calmer now and more confident. She was stronger with the tree under touch, the way the root seemed to tell her to pause.

"Who are you and what to really want?"

Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:49 am

I stop and look back at her. I turn around as flames start to form around me, but more then that the wind come down around my arm as earth rose onto my left leg, plants onto my right, water appeared from the air around me and colleted over my chest as metal surronded my head as then all six elements merge together on my body, you could say like different colors of pluto being rolled together as they existed in harmony around my being. Fire next to water, earth and wind, metal and plant.

"My name is Keemair I am a Berry-Lin Druid on my world it is the title given to a druid who has mastered and attuned a one's ship with all six elements that exist in this verse." I tell her. "As for what I want, only to expand my knowledge, to further it in all things as evidenced by my many experiments on the isle."

Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:11 pm

Bella sighed. This always happened everywhere she went. Why cant beings just... accept? Do they really have to know each's own darkest secrets.

She moved, sitting down on one root, the other still wrapped around her waist.

"Bella" She tilted her head.leaning agaist the tree.

"Im sorry but I cannot permit you to do, any harm to me, my brother or our home" She said her voice softening a bit."I cannot allow you to experiment... or any sort."

"A druid" She repeated. "I do not know where you came from but i know what a druid is"

If she was impressed by the display of power she didnt show it. She still gazed at him, as if deciding wether to let him go with his memory wiped or just let him be. As a catious being she had a little difficulty in that.

"why do you seek to know these things? You seem to have mastered enough"

Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:45 pm

"One cannot progress forward without learning and expanding the base of knowledge. If such things didn't happen druidism wouldn't have been discovered, your kind would not know of this plane or even this planet. Every centient creature has some curiusity in them, it all depends on how much." I tell her.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:03 am

"Curiosity kills the cat" She said idly, passing him off as harmless when not angered.

"Alright ill play along for now... just dispell whats around you" She waved her hand away, the vines sliding off her form. "What do you want to know... and why? I guess ill be glad to answer your quesions

She felt partial to druids, she was alright around them. But if he so much as makes a wrong move.. hes definetely dead

Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:23 am

I wave my hand and the elements fly off back to there resting place. "That's true, but I'm a wolf so I don't have to worry about what a stupid cat ends up like." I tell her as I take a seat a few feet from her.

"I suppose the first question is why your here and how your tree is faring in this climate that isn't optium for it." I ask her.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:28 am

Straight to the topic. She liked that. One of the reasons why she hated another teacher, was because of his nosense view of life and living.

"We cant stay on earth anymore, its just too... dirty" She shrugged. "Pesky humans are destroying it, and us at the same time. The tree is very sensitive to its surroundings, and with each year we spend there, we get weaker."

"The headmaster offerd us a post as substitute teachers" She continued. "We had nohing better to do so we decided to accept."

"As for adapting, i can say we are quite well here" She shrugged. "the place is cleaner, and the weather conditions dont bother us. Besides theres a healthy supply of students to keep us well fed... and well informed"

Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:41 am

I raise an eyebrow at that last part. "So you feed off the students. I haven't heard of an elemental that does it. In what way, there emtions, juices, or actually feed like blood or flesh?" I ask her.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:48 am

"Energy, emotion, and probably fluids" She shrugged. "Atleast i thrive with emotional stimulus, there's just something addicting in fear"

She licked her lips lightly.

"Also the taste of pleasure is quite sweet" She shrugged. "As forjuices, i dont really have any particular love of them, they're just a bonus, but my brother developed a taste for them"

"True we can survive in the wild, without any human contact, but that kind of food strengthens us, and the knowledge from every human, plus their DNA makes us a more formidable opponent."

Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:55 am

"I see, I must say your quite intreasting. So how long have your brother and yourself lived in that tree?" I ask her.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:51 am

"Forever" She smiled slightly.

"The tree, created us. Its both out parent... and us in our very essence" She placed a hand on on the trunk, caressing softly. "We are powerfull beings with thought and will but we are still controlled by the tree."

She tilted her head gazing at him, the hardnes of her face gone.

"As a druid i think you know about this"

Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:02 am

"I do, so your not elemental in the litteraly sense. YOu are more Dryad then. So that about covers my early questions for now." I tell her.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next