View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 7:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 One with nature (Keemari) 

Post One with nature (Keemari)
Bella closed her eyes as she lifted her face to the sky. The day was beautifull, all blue and windy, and it was just starting.

Unlike her weak little brother she loved the sun day more than the night.

She gently detached herself from the tree and looked around, she seemed quite alone.

Perfect, no one should bother her so. And she didn’t have classes today so everything is more or less in alright for a stroll alone.

She paused again, making sure that no human being was too close, she did not like her human form so much since it hindered her abilities. Now doubly sure she started to walk away from the tree, letting the woods swallow her.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:21 am

Post Re: One with nature (Keemari)
I woke up with a yawn that morning and got ready as I gathered materials for myself. It was quite intreasting a balete tree a lone one suddenly appeared in my eco system. I was curious about it, many lengends in human culture surrond the tree itself and I felt a great druidic force inside of it confirming that it was indeed speical as I arrive around 8 AM to study the tree as my claws graze over the bark.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:11 am

Bella was a little bit away from their home when she felt a disturbance. A shive ran up her spine as she felt the tree beckon to her.

She felt annoyed that someone decided to interrupt her. And more annoyed that someone managed to find their tree, and get past the wards unharmed.

She immediately started a mental link with leon, but unfortunately she felt only emptiness. Probably out in another plane with magadon She though with distaste.

Well she cant leave the… thing along. She was fairly sure it isn’t human, the tree’s whispers told her at least that, but its still a threat to them.

Without another thought she turned and made her way back, flitting unseen though the shadows provided by the branches, blending in with the rest of the trees.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:42 pm

When she arrived she saw a human looking at her tree, touching it, examining it as he used tools on it that didn't mark the surface or hurt it but how long would that last? However if she looked she would notice an aura of nature surronding him, a powerful one that seemed just a bit tainted with the infernal.

Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:55 pm

There was something... different abou him. Having worn her own human disguise plus the knowledge that other beings surround shokushu just... added to her suspicions.

She quickly flitted up a tree, placing a bit of distance and an unvantage for her on higher ground.

"Its not very nice to come unintited." She hissed softly, her voice low but enough for him to hear. She preses one hand aggaint the other tree her eyes narrowing dangerously

Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:20 am

I heard the voice as my ears perk up hearing this. "Oh, one could say you came univinited. This is your tree I take it?" I ask the voice as I continue to study it as I was now on full alert ready to act at a moments notice.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:52 am

She sighed and her eyes flashed again.

"I dont know who you are, or waht you are. Neither do i care." She tilted her head, her hair spilling over her shoulders. "But the last time someone went here uninvited she was found unconsious and naked at the school's steps."

"So im warning you now, step away from the tree or ill be forced to take measures"

Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:51 am

"Come then." I tell her simply.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:33 am

She hissed in anoyance. Without a secon though she leaped nimbly from the branch to the ground, her feet landing lighty. Vines burst from her feet and crawled towards the intruder.

"You really like testing my nerves..." She said puling a lock of hair and brandishing it, the edge cracking like a whip.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:51 am

I turn and face her as my hands both hold balls of fire in them there flames dance in them as I smirk at her. I knew the best way to deal with a plant elemental as they then shoot out and encircle both of us with a ring of fire.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:19 am

BElla winced inwardly. She hated flames even if she loved the sun.

But it was her home, her life source that this person was threathening, and she refused to let him push her down with a small trick.

She pulled her arm back, snapping the whip and letting it fall in the flames. The now dry limb crackled and when she lashed out the burning tip came very dangerously close to his feet.

"I said, get away from my home"

Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:01 am

I look at her. She was determined. Very determined as I dim the flames. "Calm yourself then. I have no desire to hurt your home." I tell her.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:46 am

She dropped the vine as the flames were closed to lick her skin. She tilted her head, her gaze wary.

"Let me get this sraight. An unknown... thing comes into the woods, starts touching my home, encircled me with fire and now he's saying he isnt going to do me any harm?" She stated, ending with a soft sarcastic chuckle. "What do you think i am, Human?

Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:58 am

"Unkown, tell me my dear girl, when you came to this world did you not find the forest lush, rich with energy, a perfect place to settle down despite the difference in climate for your tree. Is this not a pardise for a plant despite the lab off the coast?" I ask her with a smirk.

I step forward my human form disapearing my drudic robes and energy blazing now. "This is my forest elemental. I have cared for it, combed it over, made sure it's prospored put my own handy work into it. Do not dare say it's yours when you just arrived!" I roared out at her.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:09 am

She stepped back but her own energy flared, the vines dancing wildly around her in excitement.

"Neither is your hand needed if the humans left it alone" She replied icilly, spitting out the eigth word. "Neither would i have the need to come here if not for the vermin that destroyed my home and still continues to hunt me down.

"You do not own the forest, the forest owns itself" She continued. "You arre merely a guide, but the forest can choose, anytime, to betray you and fade into nothingness."

Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next