View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 6:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Vunerable? (Open to all ^^) 

Post Re: Vunerable? (Open to all ^^)
"How boring, such an insenstive girl." I say with a laugh as I then push her against the wall as vines come out of the rock face and bind you to it, holding you there as they then start to explore your body going over every fine curve, over every inch of your flesh.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:25 am

When she was pushed back onto the stone wall, Fate was about ready to simply fall to her knees and let this thing do whatever it wanted. How did it do this magic? Was it some kind of mage... or... maybe a druid? She had no idea. But as the vines began to explore her body, she squirmed a little. This was so embarrassing, how did she end up in this stupid situation? She tried to change her form again, and surprisingly, she noticed a small change in her hand, which she pulled free while it was incorporeal. But quickly, it changed back, and was dragged to the wall by the vines. 'Damnit...

Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:17 pm

"Oh, so close to breaking free." I tell her with a laugh as the vines then pull her pussy apart as a large vine then plunges into her pussy thrusting up into it, taking her, getting her ready as the vines continue to play with yoru body. "Enjoying yourself yet?" I ask her.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:50 pm

While they teased her. Fate thought she might be ready for what was to come. Well at least that was her first inclination. In a split second all that came crashing down. Feeling her pussy being pulled apart, she had the feeling she was to be in for some pain. A few seconds after that, A vine was thrust inside her. Her eyes widened and she bit her lip. Trying not to scream out and let him win.

She let out a small moan. Like many of the students she had seen, her body wasn't one with her mind. But it answered his question without her having to speak a word.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:01 am

"Ha, ha, answer me now, or I'll have it invade your ass next." I tell her as I then grab both her breasts squeezing them tight inbetween my fingers as my long toungue comes out and starts to move over both nipples lathering them both with my silva.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:23 am

Fate turned her head away, she now knew how the students of this school must feel. Problem was they never had the chance to get back at the beasts that did it to them. Because contrary to what this thing thought. She was rather gentle and loving. Well as loving as she could be. But by the end the girls were usually satisfied and her job was done. As it took her breasts and began to lick them with a long tongue. She went past that barrier of pain and humiliation and began to plan what she would do to him once she was free...

Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:32 am

"Hmmm, you seem to be cringing my dear. That won't do at all." I tell her as I actually have the vine shrink a bit so it better fits your pussy as it continues to slam into you. I lavish my toungue around her breasts, taking my time as I enjoy her... well for the moment flesh as my hands squeeze and carress a unqiue combination I was feeling out for her.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:40 pm

(Hope you don't mind my intrusion?)

Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:59 am

(I wouldn't but this thread is really dead. Fate has responded in a while)

Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:45 pm

(Oooh... I'm sorry, it was the top one in the Monsters Hideout and I assumed it was the newest.)

Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:22 pm

(Actually I think this is the top thread in the hideout because it is the newest. It's not the most used thread I don't know why -shrugs-)

Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2