View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 3:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Vunerable? (Open to all ^^) 

Post Vunerable? (Open to all ^^)
Fate was running along the school oval. She had just came an encounter with a fellow creature. She had recently wooed a school girl into a trap, when she found she could no longer get back to her incorporeal form. For some reason she was stuck in her human form, well at least she looked human. Actually, she looked much like a student to most people who would look, though much paler than most. And she had a sort of unholy look about her.

But unfortunately, today Fate had gone to the extra trouble of creating realistic human being type things into her disguise. Every thing that could be found on a human was now on this ghost. And for how long she had no idea. But she did know that she was rather vulnerable right now, and she didn't like it one bit.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:33 am

Post Re: Vunerable? (Open to all ^^)
I was reading a book as I turn the corner as fate runs along causing her to bounce off my muscular form as I stumble back. "Oh, sorry about that. Let me help you up." I tell at first glance the student as I reach down and grab her hand only to feel this presence, the sensation as she too could tell I wasn't human I bet as I smirk at you.

"Oh my, a specatar and a rather cute one at that, I wonder why you just didn't phaze through me." I say to her as she see's my hungry eyes look upon her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:59 am

"How do you know!... You can't know!"

Fate seemed rather shocked like this, for one. She had ran into exactly the thing she wanted away from. But for now she was much more concerned that her disguise had been seen through so easily. Picking herself up. 'Damn... why can't I turn back...' She rubbed her arm which was having a rather human feeling right now. As was the rest of her body. Staring with dull red eyes at this thing, she wondered what it wanted.

"What do you want. Or can I calmly get the fuck out of here before one of those other freaks on this island... try... to... get... me..."

It dawned on the ghost. Right now, she was incredibly vulnerable, and anyone would try and have a go at her. And this one didn't differ at all from the others.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:17 pm

I smirk at her choice of words. "Freaks?" I then pull her close so our faces are very close together. "If were the freaks, what are you, bound to this world, unable to move on that you haunt other students." I then sniff the air and smirk. "Even take advantage of them. If were freaks your just as equally one, but then again maybe the other freaks won't see it that way and will want to have a piece of you when your in such a lovely form." I tell her.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:20 pm

"You touch me and I swear to god I will find you and make you pay... got that?"

Fate warned the beast, she had no intention of being the victim of something like this. Especially to this one. Because unlike the girls at this school, she could get revenge, but if he would take this seriously she had no idea. Stepping a few paces back. Just like a true student would. She stared directly into his eyes. Was there any point trying to run. It looked like this thing could catch up rather quickly. Putting her choices to the test. Fate decided the best thing to do was try and get back to her incorporeal form. Or she was going to get it.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:28 pm

"Ha, ha, ha, well then. I guess I should take advantage of you." I tell her with a smirk as I bare my sharp teeth as my illusion disapears slowly. "You see I get so very bored even with the selection of beautiful women around. Having a vengful specter around that tries to attack me, could be very intreasting." I tell her as I dispell it all revealing my true nature to her as there would be no need to seduce or charm the prey this time. Only to take.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:31 pm

Fate looked wide eyed at the thing. Did it not care what she could do to it? She had no limitations in this world. But it seemed that there was no way to convince it. She knew that she was going to get revenge. But how was the next question.

"Please, just let me go, I haven't done anything to you to deserve this! Thats what the students are for right?"

Though she knew she sounded like a crying student. She herself felt like letting her false tears flow. This was rather scary, not the teeth, but having never been on this end of the sad state of affairs. Maybe she would change he ideas on what she did with the students at this school from now on.

Last edited by Fate on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:36 pm

"That's exactly the point, you've done nothing to deserve it, unless you think of Karma. How many girls have you raped, taken, for your own pleasures. If you look at it that way this is very justified. But for me, it's just fun, and hopefully it will lead to more fun." I tell her with a smirk as I make a quick motion with my hand as she feels wind upon her flesh as any semblence of clothing she wore was then ripped to shreds.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:39 pm

fate stood in shock as he corporal cloths were torn to shreds. She was standing naked in the cold night. Her eyes darted from left to right thinking over this. She covered herself. Trying to keep a small semblance of dignity while she was so vulnerable. He was right. Maybe this was karma's way of punishing her for all she had done. She felt a warm tear flow down one of her cheeks. She wiped it off quickly. This was the first time she had felt truly like a human for a while. And it was worrying her greatly.

"Can't we just... talk about this?" She said, looking up to her attacker.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:44 pm

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask her calmly as a wall of rock appeared behind her and to her sides cutting off any chance of escape as I walk towards her.

Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:49 pm

"Why don't you just let me go? Why would you hurt another one of your... allies on the island?"

Fate said trying not to look to scared, she was desperately trying to get back to her true form. But still she had no luck at all. Her eyes were still looking for some route of escape. But it was all but blocked off now. And she would have to find another way out.

((I have to go. see you tomorow luv ^^))

Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:57 pm

"Allies? About 80% of the monsters here are scum that I wouldn't even dream of dealing with. Another 10% I can tolerate, then we have the 7% which are lesser beings, and then the remaining 3% are beings I mgiht call allies if the need arises. But I am a lone white wolf. I have no allies, only tools, resources, and toys..."

I say the last part as I make a motion with my hand as the earth wall moves and grabs you as I come closer to your grabbing your chin. "You would be a nice toy." I tell her as I then crush her lips with a deep kiss stabbing my toungue into her mouth and swirling it around, twisting around her own toungue.

(See ya)

Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:03 pm

"A t-toy?..."

Fate tried to look away, this human thing was incredibly difficult. As it seemed, in this form, she was right down there with the student's in the pecking order. And when he grabbed her chin and pulled her into a forceful kiss. All seemed to be lost. This thing was much larger then she was in this form, and it looked as though she was stuck between this thing and the wall.

She didn't try and fight it when it pushed its tongue into her mouth. She let her tongue be toyed with by the beast. The first kiss Fate had received in such a long time. And it was in such a horrible situation.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:50 am

I pull away from her and smirk at her. "Oh, what's the matter you didn't like it?" I ask her with a smirk. I then grab both her breasts and squeeze them tight the flesh ozzing out of my fingers. "Perhaps you like it rough." I growl out at her.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:59 am

"No! please!"

Fate begged, trying to to show any signs of pain. This was rather embarrassing. That she could even feel these things. she was meant to be a ghost. Unfeeling and all powerful. And she was degraded to begging to not be hurt by a simple corporeal creature. Though even now she didn't struggle. As he roughly groped at her breasts she simply took it as she had done the kiss.

Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next