View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Being annoying is a bad thing (swordsman_adrift) 

Post Being annoying is a bad thing (swordsman_adrift)
Bella growled softly in silent pleasure as she turned in her cozy corner of the tree. As a ‘p.e. teacher’ she was always forced to keep her energy up, to wake up insanely early and show her students how training was done, and then to sleep quite late, having the time of her life punishing the students for their imperfectness.

But since it’s a week end she decided to stay in bed, getting that much needed rest and relaxation.

In te darkness and stillness of her room she lay, relishing in the feel of the earth feeding her its energy. With a languid stretch she turned, relishing the silence.

Before a sharp shrieking note crashed through it and send her off the bed and landing on her ass on the floor.

“What the-“ She covered her ears as another note was belted out With a growl and an expression that promised a slow painful death she kicked the door of her room open and stormed into the heart of the tree she and her brother dwell in.

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:33 am

Post Re: Being annoying is a bad thing (swordsman_adrift)
Sure enough, more of the shrieking notes echoed into and around Bella's room, forming what could be the instrumental of the Killers' When You Were Young.

In the sitting room of the habitation within the great balete, her sibling stood in front of the TV screen they'd ordered for little apparent reason. In Leon's slim hands and strapped over a shoulder, was a game controller that looked like a bass guitar.

He gave no indication to have heard his sister storming into the room, as all his attention was riveted on the garishly-colored screen, fingers rapidly moving upon the buttons of his controller.

"Haha, missed another one, Geminii!"

Next to him, also wielding another guitar-shaped controller, coat thrown over a chair with his sleeves rolled up and tie loosened, was one Prof. Anthony Montclair, who was currently focused on beating Bella's brother.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:58 am

“What in WORLD!?!” Bella shrieked, in a voice ear piercing that even Leon turned and dropped the controller. Unfortunately it didn’t seem to affect the black haired professor Bella’s twin considered his friend.

With an annoyed and clouded mind a very heavy piece of wood formed in her hand. One quick heave and the branch crashed into the television screen.

“Damn… you. Weekends are the only time I can get my rest and both you just ruined it…” She growled, glaring so heatedly that Leon squeaked and unconsciously placed his hands.

“And you” She turned her glare on Montcliare. “What do you think you are doing in our home so early in the morning?”

Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:05 pm

(Lost the first draft, had to make this fast...)

As Leon stammered, trying to bring to bear what could either be an apology or an explanation, Prof. Montclair coolly eyed the elemental force that was a cranky Belladonna Geminii. In panties and a big pajama top the color of spring blooms.

At first, his eyes had been roaming around the sitting room, marveling silently at the way the habitation had been created from the branches of the ancient tree. It even powered the few appliances the twins had bought with its own mysterious life force.

But his earlier observations had been dropped, only to be remembered later, within the dim sanctuary of his office. Right now, all he was interested in observing was the rolling silkiness of Bella's legs and how her bosom bounced with each agitated gesture she made.

Have to stop thinking like a human.

He cleared his throat, looking just a bit like a doctor giving a lecture.

"May we help you, Ms. Geminii? Or would you rather throw more things at us?"

If she was a creature within a fantasy creature, he mused. She'd be an elf.

He rephrased that thought as Bella began to create more of those lethal wooden projectiles. Scratch that, she'd be a drow...

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:18 pm

Leon already took refuge behind the coach, away from Bella’s line of sight. When professor Montclaire stood up though, he didn’t know whether to applaud his bravery or groan for his stupidity.

Bella felt a vein pulse in annoyance as she met the visitor’s gaze with a death glare. She reached out, her nails digging into the soft wood, and yanked out a piece of it from the tree’s trunk. Cut away from its life source it hardened immediately.

“You can do one thing…” She replied with a snarl.

“GET OUT OF MY TREE!” She shrieked, letting the wooden branch fly, straight towards Montclaire’s face.

Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:52 pm

"Oh, bother."

And in a blink, those would have been remembered as Prof. Montclair's famous last words, killed as he was by an overly large sliver of wood entering between his eyes.

Just as Leon was about to faint and Bella was about to blink, he sat up fairly quickly, looking quite perplexed at the sudden double vision.

"... Did you just strike me!?"

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:47 pm

Leon clutched the sofa and tried to make himself more invisible. He was torn between stopping Bella and helping Montclaire, but looking at their faces he decided to stay out of it. You do not mess with a just-awoken Bella or a annoyed Montclaire…. They can do bad things…. Very b ad things

“No I threw that soft pillow at you…” Bella replied sarcastically. She paused and stared at him.

“Actually the ‘horn’ is a great improvement.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:31 am

"Then you have an odd taste in furnishings, Ms. Geminii."

As if to spite Bella or to amaze both siblings, Prof. Montclair, bane of the Academy's history department, got to his feet quite smoothly. A hand roughly the size of a spider curled long fingers around the projectile and wrenched it free of its current home.

He close his golden eyes and rolled his neck as if easing an ache. When they opened, the orbs shone with their customary fathomless malice. "You do realize that what you've done was an offense of International Academic Law?"

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:03 pm

Bella burst out laughing. She was laughing too hard she actually had to sit down in her chair.

“International Academic Law you say?” Bella smiled at him as she finished laughing. “What is I said I don’t really care so much.”

“And besides there is nothing in he law about hurting… and outcast…” She sighed softly, settling in the arm chair. With a glance at him her smile grew even wider. “besides, you are In my house, my territory, allowing me to do as I please. If I did it out side, it might have been a problem, but I did not did i?”

Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:22 am

"But your territory is on school grounds, let's not forget that."

Prof. Montclair sat upon the very same chair where he'd draped his coat, resting easily despite the saturation of living air around him. Apparently, he'd also chosen that seat for it directly faced Bella's own position. The grin that was the fear of many students was beginning to form itself on his coldly handsome features.

"And I just happen to be on the disciplinary committee."

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Bella felt a slight shiver of fear run down her spine, but she brushed it off carelessly, confidently smiling at professor Montclair

“Ah yes, the well known disciplinary committee. Too bad I’m not a student aren’t i?” She replied stretching, her nightshirt rising and sliding up her thigh. Wit a soft growl she stood up.

“Now then I’m quite done wasting my time.” She hissed softly, her eyes narrowing again. With a turn she walked towards her room, intending to go back to sleep.

Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:32 am

And so it was. Prof. Montclair merely sat there, watching Bella Gemenii's fit form disappearing into the gloom. To Leon's eyes, it seemed that the soft light of the room had frozen the black-clad teacher's features, a statue in tribute to the malice.

"Leon, m'boy," he began, his voice shy of cold fury. "We got ourselves a delinquent."

The sureness of his golden eyes could have been etched in stone.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:27 am

Leon shook his head, turning to look away from her sister’s retreating form.

“Id rather not be involved in this Anthony, you know that…” she responded shuddering. “Sis can be quite… scary when she loses her temper.”

Holding out a hand to him he pulled the history substitute to sit down beside him.

“Blatantly put, even I advice you not to make her flare up even more”

Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:17 am

"Then that means you have no spine, cowering like one of those little girls we fuck," Magadon snapped, the pale surface of his mask forming on his cheek if only for seconds. In that brief span of time, the air around them went still and cold, bringing to mind a whisper of the aura of the Savants' home plane.

And suddenly all was calm again. Montclair coughed once and tightened tightened his tie.

"Besides, Leon," he whispered, half to himself, half to Leon as he moved to disconnect his Playstation 2. "Teachers should also hold themselves up to the standards they set for their students. Don't you agree, Leon Gemenii?"

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:43 am

leon fought back a shuder at the sudden change in the nalsenshi's change of attitude. Still he tilted his head and watched his sister's retreating back.

"Right like you've been a very good model of punctuality recently..." he restored with a chuckle, stretching his lithe form in the nest of leaves they called a sofa.

"Honestly Anthony I'd rather not be involved in this..." he sighed softly. "Call me a pragmatic coward but when you've been living eith my sister for the time she spent with me, which is like forever, she can get quite disturbing when she's challenged..."

"besides don't you have other tings to take care of? Like grading the papers of your 3 classes?"

Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next