View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 The Exile's Lair (Open to all ) 

Post The Exile's Lair (Open to all )
The Dark Exile returns after a "recharge "session with a few of the ladies of Shokusho and enters his lair in a series of caves during the rain to relax and encounters you ....

Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:05 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: The Exile's Lair (Open to all )
Eve01 heard the owner of the particular piece of rocks and stone real estate return; his heavy wet footfalls echoed throughout the caves. Still, she did not turn to face him, but rather the opposite wall, giving him full view of her naked backside, her head-tails flowing down her back like hair.

"I've seen a lot of wonderful and terrible things since my activation," she said aloud once he was in the room with her. "But never a god, fallen or otherwise. I wont be transformed into a pillar of salt or something if I look upon you, will I?" she asked, her voice lightly teasing before she turned palce to face him. Her eyes shone with interest. "This is where I should say ' I thought you would be taller', but you're actually the exact height I had imagined," she said with a wink.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]