View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 High on a Hill (Kazari) 

Post High on a Hill (Kazari)
Shokushu held many secrets, even if one's area of interest were confined to the tiny island holding the school. There was a hill in the forest, its sides rather steep, almost a cliff. What geological processes had shaped it? Was it artificial? Were there hidden laboratories burrowed into its body?

Dendrite had climbed the hill, slithering among the trees, and now the creature finally made it to the top. There was a grassy clearing affording a good view of the school. One could even make out the students going about their business. "A nice location," the creature murmured. "Still, pretty inconvenient unless one could fly..."

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:17 pm

Post Re: High on a Hill (Kazari)
High in the sky above the school a figure flew, dark and menacing. Kaza was out for a evening fly by and she was currently looking for her first meal. The student body was made up of thousands of young women, too busy to notice the dangers that lurked around or above! The Dark skinned Succubus scanned the girls one by one to pick out the best choice, not in the mood for foreplay she was hungry. Finding purchase on the highest cliff she could find, resting her wings for awhile. "you worthless bitch's"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:42 am
Profile WWW

Dendrite froze as it sensed the new arrival. The creature shut its eye to barely a crack, leaving only a bluish slit; the monster's gray-green skin blended well into the forest. Dendrite appraised the feminine monster (monstrous female?), watching her muscles flex under her bluish skin as she alighted on the cliff...Then the alien decided the time for deliberation was over.

"I've never been called that before!" Dendrite's voice was dark and deep, not to mention infused with an edge of amusement and even mischief. The monster uncoiled his tentacles and loomed over the succubus, tendrils twitching just slightly as if in eagerness.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:10 am

"what do you want wiggles" The demon insulted the creature, not even looking over her shoulder as she continued to scan the students. She lifted her left hand, nails turned into claws in a threatning manner. "what would a creature like you be doing all the way up here on this mountain top by yourself hmm? did your meal scare you off? hehahahah!" The succubi grinned spotting a perfect female down below, she spread her wings and prepared to fly.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:53 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite laughed and suddenly lashed out with a tentacle, the ropy member shooting out and wrapping around the succubus' clawed hand at the wrist. "Wiggles? I guess that's a little better. I was just enjoying the view...although I didn't realize how good the view would get." Another tendril reached out to rub over the female monster's back, then slide down and trace the curve of her bottom.

--Jason Carter

Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:08 am

"what the hell do you think your doing?!" She was about to fly off when she was yanked back, she looked at the tendril attached to her arm. Feeling the other rubbing her back, the succubus leered at him. "how dare you touch me wiggles.....unhand me otherwise you will only have one dick not 5 million"

Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:36 am
Profile WWW

Dendrite blinked its large blue eye at her. "Two dozen, really. But I've never had any complaints." Suddenly more tentacles lashed out, catching hold of her wrists and ankles, a couple more starting to roam over her chest and thighs. "Mmmm...Perhaps you could use a change from students. I know I could!" The monster chuckled deeply, amusement and arousal obvious in its voice.

--Jason Carter

Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:36 am

Kazari looked at the monster and glared, then fell backwards as more of the tendrils lashed around her body. "I said unhand me!" The demon unfolded her wings again and lept off the ground attempting to use the force upward to cause him to lose his grip. A normal morning was quickly turning irritating for the succubi, however if he planned on fucking her he wasnt getting it easy.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:35 pm
Profile WWW

Dendrite laughed as the succubus leapt upwards, the alien's voice betraying its growing dark desire. The creature's sheer weight countered the succubus' struggles, not to mention Dendrite's strong grip on the nearby trees. The tentacles flexed powerfully, pulling the succubus backward until her back pressed against the alien's torso, more tendrils slithering around her chest to hold her in a tight and intimate embrace. "Don't be leaving so soon," the creature murmured, wriggling its rubbery body against her.

--Jason Carter

Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:11 pm

"uhgh!" Kaza jerked from left to right trying to dislodge the appendages holding onto her. Claws sank into fleshy tendrils trying anything to free herself, she was like a bug caught in a spiders web. She attempted to fly again but only managed to flap around in the air beside it. "LET GO!" Spikes formed on the out side of her wings and she slammed herself into him hard. Attempting to cacoon herself in her wings to prevent any further violation, the demon was ready to leave and now. "I wont make this easy for you!....." Her tail stung him several times anywhere he came within range.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:14 am
Profile WWW

Dendrite jerked and wriggled its bulky body as the succubus struggled in its grasp. "Oh, you like a little workout before sex?" the alien whispered to her. Her claws drew blood and her tail stung, but Dendrite grabbed at her limbs to immobilize them. Now a couple of tentacles held each of the succubus' wrists, with another grasping the end of her tail, leaving the rest of her free. The alien held her at arms' length, looking her over as she wriggled. "Now, let's see what you have to play with..." A couple more tendrils grabbed at her thighs to tug them apart...

(I can't remember, does she wear clothing, and are there any other interesting details? >_> )

--Jason Carter

Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]