View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 11:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 A New Place for Paul to Stay (Open to All) 

Post A New Place for Paul to Stay (Open to All)
Paul sat back in one of his new reclining chairs, and saw it's appeal right away. His body felt immediately relaxed and left him with a sigh of pleasure as he relaxed. "Mmm, a new place to sit. Now if I could only get some company." He said to himself as he exhaled a breath, his cheeks puffed out a bit before he looked around to the mostly bare walls. The whole room screamed of a straight bachelor's pad, and a lonely one at that. He had little use for such attachments given his history, but he could still feel the pang of loneliness, after all he had been working hard in solitude. He was over due for some interaction with the local fauna. His hands rubbed the arms of his leather seat, feeling the cold tanned hide warm after a few rubs. He chuckled lightly as he grew comfortable and just waited. For what? anything, that's what!

Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:06 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: A New Place for Paul to Stay (Open to All)
I faded into existence not far from the leather chair a hand brushing passed my forehead. I scratched my neck as I observed what he was doing my pale true white skin dimly offering a glow in the room. my negative appearance seemed off in the world around me. I'd look to the man whom sat in the chair for a moment or two my hair swaying.

"Hello. Might I ask whom you are? You're not completely human and you're certainly not one of the students... in that matter may I also as what you are?"

a hand brushed my hip as I spoke shifting them as i stood awaiting my answers.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:45 am

Post Re: A New Place for Paul to Stay (Open to All)
Paul had yet to come to notice the new guest as he sat in his chair, enjoying the form fitting cushion under him and the relaxing recline. The feeling reminded him of a commercial he had seen with a similar feeling. As if the world had slowed down, that commercial had always amused him. Though he had not noticed her in the beginning, but did when her body gave off a soft glow. He looked to her and gave a slight smile as her sudden entrance and luminescence intrigued him, he set that aside for a later discussion..or dissection. Then her question...

He grinned slightly as he leaned to the side a bit and watched her for a few more moments. "Me?" He repeated. "I am nothing more than a scientist." He said as he feigned innocence and humanity. "Though as to what I am. I am a amalgamation of many things organic... but I guess you could just call me a wolf in sheep's clothing...or monster. It's entirely up to whom ever looks." He said as he gave a wave of his hand. "You can call me Paul." He said as he gave another motion with his hand and a bow of his head. "Though might I inquire as who my sudden glowing guest is?" He asked curiously and gave a motion to a free seat on the nearby small couch.

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:57 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]