View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 A Little Foray (For Iseria) 

Post Re: A Little Foray (For Iseria)
As the rest of the Forneus continued to fuck her and use her for their pleasures, the one behind Iseria kept up his perverse fun, now slid a third finger into her tight cunt, pumping them into her quickly at a different pace than the cock pistoning in and out. The other hand, playing with her clitoris, caught the little nub in between two fingers, squeezing and rubbing it hard between the clawed fingers. Chuckling from behind her, the Forneus edged closer to her neck, licking it quickly before biting down on her roughly.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:59 pm

"MMMMMM" Iseria moaned onto the cock fucking her mouth, hitting a third orgasm, her tight muscles clenching like a vice to try and milk the pleasure from all the Forneus, as the Forneus behind her continued its pleasure seeking slipping the third finger into her cunt, grinding her sensitive clit, and then biting down on her sensitive flesh roughly.

Natsumi and Iseria

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:06 pm

The Forneus fucking Iseria's mouth groaned loudly as she moaned once again, finally as his orgasm exploded. Pushing his shadt all thew ay into her mouth, the replicate grunted as his cock sent large spurts of cum down her throat, loving the way she would suck down on his cock harder to milk all of it. The two duplicates Iseria continued to pleasure with her hands started buckling their hips erratically, feeling their own orgasms coming as well. Still grinding the clit between his fingers roughly, the Forneus continued to bite down on her, as he fucked her ass, feeling the hot, velvety muscles of her tight ass clenching down on his cock. Fornicarus chuckled, "You are definitely a good fuck, so it seems."

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Swallowing the stream of thick cum spurting from the cock in her mouth, Iseria moaned onto the cock once more, trying to milk every bit of cum from the thick shaft. "Mmm" she moaned as the Forneus commented on her skills. Increasing the speed of her movements on the shafts moving rapidly bucking her expert hands she felt that these duplicates would soon orgasm as well. Looking to milk the two fucking her cum-filled holes she began moving her hips, with this along with her clenching nethers the cocks inside her rubbed every inch of her velvety walls along with increasing the pressure of the Forneus' grip on her tender clit.

Natsumi and Iseria

Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:34 pm

His cock, once it had finished spurting its load into Iseria's mouth, started sliding back in, as he still wasn't satisfied yet and wanted more out of the succubus. The rest of the Forneus were all close, very close, to blowing their loads as well, and they all continued to pump away, trying to achieve that. Releasing her neck from his mouth, the Forneus slid his tongue out, tasting her flesh from her shoulder, down between her breasts, and back up across her throat while he continued to fuck her with his cock and fingers, rolling the hard clit in his other fingers still, tugging on it roughly.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:59 pm

"Mmmm" Iseria moaned onto the cock thrusting back into her expert mouth. Starting to suck it hard, her cheeks dimpling, she ran her tongue over the sensitive head licking the remaining cum from the tip. Working her hands faster on the two cocks not pounding her sensitive folds she was eager to make them cum. "Mmm, mmm, mmm" she moaned, the moans sending vibrations through the thick member, with each thrust of the cocks fucking her holes sending pleasure rippling through her hungry cunt.

Natsumi and Iseria

Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:43 pm

Suddenly stopping thrusting his fingers and cock into Iseria, the Forneus on her back wrapped his arms around her and slammed his cock into her one last time before blowing his load into her ass, sending it gushing out. Not long after, the two Forneus on both sides of the succubus stopped buckling, their cocks becoming erratic as they shot out their cum, splashing much of it onto Iseria. Fornicarus smirked as he watched the succubus getting covered in by the seed of his replicates, and stopped holding back, allowing his orgasm to finally erupt into her hot pussy, filling her up once again. "Well, that was fun, I'd say." The demon chuckled, "So, have you gotten enough energy yet or should we go on a few more rounds, just to make sure?"

Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:39 am

As the hot cum erupted from the many cocks, covering much of her body and spilling out of her soaked holes, Iseria reached a powerful orgasm. "AHHHH." the insatiable succubus moaned, arching her back as her powerful lower muscles squeezed the cocks erupting inside her.

"Ahhh... You win our little wager." she said with a content moan, the thick cum of the duplicates covering her amazing body. "I can't wait till you decide to come find me again." she said winking down at the original Forneus whose cock she was still straddling.

Natsumi and Iseria

Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:50 am

The replicates, no longer needed, broke down into water and flowed back into Fornicarus, absorbed back into his flesh from where they had come. Fornicarus laughed and rolled over, pushing the succubus onto her back, and withdrew his cock. "Oh, I'll be back, that's for sure. Someone has to keep you satisfied and these retards certainly aren't going to do the job." The demon got back up this feet, and without a look back and yet a smug smile on his face, he left to prey on the unfortunate students of the island, still hungry for more.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5