View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Little Foray (For Iseria) 

Post A Little Foray (For Iseria)
Upon hearing about the hideout for monsters, Fornicarus decided that it might be prudent to check the place out. One never mknew what one might find, especially in a den of monsters. The entity prowled around, seeing various creatures, many of whic were unimpressive, though several of them appeared to be quite fearsome. He saw them as inferior creatures, nonetheless, quite full of himself.

Fornicarus smirked smugly as he continued his little foray into the 'province' of the monsters, their niche in the island. From the look of things, this was a haven of sorts, he supposed, but there seemed to be nothing worth the effort to speak to.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:29 am

Post Re: A Little Foray (For Iseria)
Hearing of a new monster on the island, Iseria waited in the hideout of monsters looking for new faces with her hunt of students not going so well. "Ah there he is." she thought noticing the impressive beast looking around, dropping from her hiding place setting her luscious body bouncing drawing the gazes of the male monsters nearby. Walking over to lean against a tree in his path the tanned flesh of her tattooed body drawing the attentions of everyone that could see her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 am

Fornicarus slowed down as he realized that many of the monsters were staring at something, or perhaps someone. The creature looked around a bit until his gazes fell upon a succubus leaning against the tree in front of him, who happened to be the cause of all the staring going on now. And what perplexed him more was that she seemed to be looking at him.

The entity moved forth, approaching the succubus, his nine feet height towering over most of the monsters arrayed here. Fornicarus slowed his slithering to a halt as he stood in front of the succubus, and looked down at her, baring his white teeth in a large smile, appearing to be amused.

"I see I've found a jewel among..." Fornicarus looked around and returned his gaze to her, "... among the garbage, I suppose." Grinning even wider, Fornicarus smirked at the distracted monsters, wondering why they were so drawn to the succubus. "So, any reason why you seem like you're waiting for me?"

Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:58 am

"Now why would you think I was waiting for you" Iseria said looking over the serpent. "Now isn't it possible that I wanted to get a closer look at someone who can resist my charms." she said as she glared at the monsters around them staring at her. "These idiots are spineless worms so they are of no use to me. A good succubus knows that it is always the strong willed who give off the most potent sexual energy." she said grinning at the serpent. "My name is Iseria. What's yours?" Iseria asked the serpent feeling that he would be a good source of energy for her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Chuckling, Fornicarus felt amused by Iseria's remark about the 'spineless' monsters. "Only got enough spine to terrorize mere girls, I guess." The monster looked around, openingly glaring at many of them, daring them to attack him, hoping that several would, he could use more monsters to devour and augment his powers.

"I am known to many as Forneus, a great marquis of Hell, though those are only popular myths for the weak-minded to believe me. You may call me Fornicarus."

He noticed the look in Iseria's eyes, realizing it for what it was, and grinned. "Perhaps we could mutually benefit each others, Iseria?" In truth, the monster was quite horny, and needed to get a lot of fucking out of his system for the night.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:35 pm

"Oh definately." Iseria said as the lewd tone of the question told her that he was as horny as she was. "Think you can wear me out?" she said laughing as she ran her hands over her curvaceous body. "If you can manage to give me enough sexual energy I will let you fuck me whenever you want." she said grinning as the other monsters began to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Grinning even more wider, Fornicarusnodded at Iseria. "Interesting proposal, I think I'll take you up on that one, as seeing as I've never managed to tire myself out, and these sily girls can't seem to last long enough. Perhaps you'll be able to do what they couldn't, perhaps not." Fornicarus remarked, in a teasing tone. "Well, are we to fuck here, or is there somewhere you'd like to play?"

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 pm

"We can fuck here unless you don't want to be watched by these idiots." Iseria said as he accepted her offer. As he said with a teasing tone that he doubts she can tire him out Iseria said "Oh I can take whatever you can give out." winking as she walked over to the serpent.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:10 pm

Shrugging, the monster watched as Iseria approached him. "I don't care about them. They're nothing more than trash to me, why would I care about them watching?" Fornicarus smirked at the succubus, amused by her recent comment. "If you think you can take me on, then let's go, I'd love to see that." Fornicarus spoke as he shifted from his tailed form to legged form.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:18 pm

"Alright then. This will be fun." Iseria said as the monsters in the hideout moved in to get a closer view of the two uninhibited beings. "We have an audience it seems. Now lets show them how real monsters fuck." she said grinning as she knelt before his humanoid form taking his cock into her mouth. "Now lets see if he can really last as long with a real woman." Iseria thought licking the large cock with her unnaturally warm and extremely soft tongue and beginning to suck hard on it.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Fornicarus smirked as the succubus took his cock into her mouth, though the unbelievably soft and warm mouth caught him off guard a bit, the monster recovered quickly and looked around at the 'audience', gloating at his apparent superiority compared to them. He had to admit, the sucking succubus was quite good at this, but he wasn't going to let her lead this for long. No one but Fornicarus commanded Fornicarus, not even an extrmely sexy succubus. She'd learn herlesson once he came, that was for sure. "Harder" groaned the monster, enjoying Iseria's sucking so far.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Sucking harder as he asked Iseria started to move her head back and forth taking in more of his thick cock each time while continuing to suck it and lick the entire length with her expert tongue. Propping herself up further Iseria grabbed her breasts and started to rub her mounds up and down the rock hard member as she continued to suck it and running her tongue over the sensitive tip.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:45 pm

Fornicarus groaned in pleasure again, this time from feeling his shaft between Iseria's breasts and her sucking on his tip. Now, this female was no novice, but that probably came with being a succubus. At this rate, he would come soon, and then his fun would start. Ignoring the rest of the monsters, Fornicarus held Iseria's head in his left hand, forcing her to suck on more of his cock while he growled and groaned with the sensations she was giving him. "You're quite good at this, I'm going to have to wear you out just for the reward of fucking you whenever I want."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:57 pm

While working her expert attentions on his rock hard cock Iseria took in most of his cock as she rubbed her soft breasts over the saliva covered member. Feeling his precum starting to seep out she began to run her tongue over it eager to taste Forneus' cum.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:04 pm

He couldn't hold on for too much longer, not that it would have helped. Still, he tried to force himself to hold back as much as possible, but despite his efforts, the cock in Iseria's mouth began steadily pouring out thick cum, filling her mouth up. Despite this, Fornicarus kept trying to hold back as much as possible, hoping Iseria would suck on him for just a little longer, he liked it far too much for it to end quickly.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next