View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Little Foray (For Iseria) 

Post Re: A Little Foray (For Iseria)
Swallowing the thick cum Iseria sped up her efforts rubbing her breasts over the throbbing cock as she moved her head back and forth while sucking the rock hard member. Speeding her efforts even more Iseria seemed to be a blur as she expertly tended to Forneus' member ready for him to cum as she felt the member throbbing inside her mouth.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Groaning, Fornicarus cursed loudly as his cock exploded with his orgasm, sending large loads of cum into Iseria's mouth. Shuddering slightly with the power of that orgasm, Fornicarus became impressed with the succubus' abilities, especially if they could have made him come so much faster. "Swallow it all, bitch, don't let a single drop of your hard work go to waste." The monster chuckled, looking up at all the monsters surrounding the two, all of them appearing jealous and horny. "Now, it's my turn to make you come, wouldn't you say?"

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:38 pm

Swallowing the thick cum the sexual energy feeding her collection greatly Iseria thought he might just live up to the challenge. Pulling away from the still rock hard member she said as she licked her lips "Let's see if that cock is as good as it tastes."

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Fornicarus grinned, as usual, and pushed Iseria against the tree, his upper arms grabbing ahold of her hips and the lower arms pulling her legs up until the succubus's pussy was directly in front of his hard shaft. "As you wish, little succubus." Fornicarus slid his cock into the warm tunnel, burying it to the hilt. "You won't need to be treated with kid gloves now, will you? I imagine a tough female like you loves it rough."

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:49 pm

"Of course." Iseria said grinning as he buried his cock to the hilt seemingly unfazed by the large member inside her. Clenching her walls against the cock seemingly wanting to rip it off, she wiggled her hips on the pounding member.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Fornicarus chuckled at Iseria's response, and began fucking the succubus against the tree in a rough manner, allowing the succubus' pussy to provide the lubricant he'd need to make this enjoyable. Every time he withdrew his hard shaft, he'd force Iseria's against his shaft as he plunged it back in, wanting to get as much of his cock in her as possible. Growling, Fornicarus loved the bouncing tits in front of him, Iseria's grinning face as she took his powerful thrusts, and the hot, velvety feel of her pussy.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:16 pm

Letting her pussy become wet as to make the fucking a little easier for him. Each time he pulled her in she wiggled her hips to squeeze his rock hard cock harder as her tits bounced with each powerful thrust. Her pussy just wet enough to allow him easy pumping of her velvety folds Iseria thought "He will have to work alot harder to get me off."

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Thinking that Iseria probably would love more, Fornicarus grinned at her as he began shifting his body, bringing out his second shaft which began to slide into the succubus's ass, allowing the monster to penetrate her two holes at once. That wasn't all he had decided to do, though.

Releasing four of the tentacles from their back sheaths, Fornicarus watched as two of the tentacles snaked toward her pussy, coiling around his first shaft, as it has come out of her pussy. The other two did the same with his second one. With two 'coiled' cocks, he pushed them back into Iseris, stretching her further and creating a rippling effect of sorts as the ribbed shafts pounded into the succubus.

Still having more in mind, four more tentacles erupted from his back, two of them coiling around Iseris' large breasts as the other two moved toward her hard nipples and latched onto them, tiny fangs within the tentacles biting at them and tugging and teasing them into greater prominence. As this went down, another tentacle came out as well, heading toward Iseris' pussy, and began sucking on her clitoris forcefully, tugging nd teasing it as well.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:12 pm

"Aah" Iseria moaned as the tentacles worked all the sensitive parts of her body. Her tight muscles squeezed the coiled cocks even as they spread her with the powerful thrusts starting to get her going. "Aah, Forneus you are are damn good at this." she said starting to move her hips as the twin cocks pounded her. "Faster!, harder!" she moaned as the cocks pounded into her unnaturally warm and tight holes.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:41 am

Fornicarus smirked as he fucked Iseria harder and harder, putting more power into his hips for thrusting, giving Iseria exactly what she wanted; savage, powerful thrusts, hammering her body with enough force to rattle her bones. "As you wish, Iseria...." Fornicarus grinned, enjoying the look of his tentacles hard at work pleasuring the succubus, and the sound of her moaning. Leaning in to whisper, Fornicarus decided to see whenever she'd want even more fun. "Iseria, if you really want fun, you may be happy to know that I can replicate myself, with all the abilities and powers of the original. Or do you think two Forneus would be too much, or even three?" He smirked at the succubus, waiting to see her response.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:53 am

"Oh, really? Well lets start with two Forneus since you can always make another later." Iseria said grinning as the powerful thrusts shook her body causing her luscious breasts to bounce in the grip of the tentacles.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:05 am

Fornicarus nodded his head once, and suddenly, the tentacles pleasuring the succubus all stopped, uncoiling themselves from the two monsters fucking each others. They then fell to the ground, seemingly severed from the body and now dead.

Then, two of them began growing thicker at a rapid rate, growing in size quickly, as the skin of the tentacle began to split apart, revealing red flesh and white hard skin. Soon, two replicates of Fornicarus tore their way out and matured to their usual sizes, towering over many of the monsters and and matching the original.

While this went on, Fornicarus kept on fucking the succubus with brutal thrusts, giving her exactly what she had asked for. He slowed down, though, once his replicates were done growing. The monster released the succubus as the two replicates moved onto her sides.

Now surrounded by three Forneus, the succubus would definitely have more fun than before. One of the Forneus asked, "If two would have been fun, then three certainly would be much better instead.... With three of us now, what would you like us to do?" The three of them grinned at her, clearly waiting to get started...

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:35 am

Looking around her at the three Forneus and their rock hard cocks Iseria said "Oh this will be fun." Her pussy glistening slightly from the brutal fucking she had recieved by the first Forneus she said grinning "Well guys you have me outnumbered so fuck me however you like."

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:01 am

The Forneus trio chuckled at the succubus' remark, agreeing with it wholeheartly. One got onto his knees, grabbed ahold of Iseria's hand pulling her onto the monster as it sat back onto the cold ground, twin cocks standing straight up. Forneus dragged her onto him, driving both cocks into Iseria's waiting pussy, stretching it even more.

Another Forneus moved in behind the two on the ground, got onto his knees, and held her hips with his hands. It then guided its cocks to her other entrance and began pushing both cocks into her ass, burying them all the way and sliding them in and out in tandem with the other Forneus. The two of them began pounding into the succubus hard and fast, slamming their cocks into her quickly.

The third went over to stand by the three. "Put your mouth to work, eh?" It spoke, grinning down at Iseria as its singe, but thick, cock stood out, waiting for attention from the succubus.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:03 pm

With twin cocks entering both of her supernaturally tight holes pistoning in and out of her Iseria felt her body begin to react to the impressive stimulation Forneus was giving her. "Aaah, pretty good Forneus" she moaned before she took the third Forneus' exceptionally thick cock inside her mouth, with her expert tongue running circles over the sensitive head and then down to the base while she began to move her head back and forth still continuing the movements of her expert tongue.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next