View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Little Foray (For Iseria) 

Post Re: A Little Foray (For Iseria)
"Aaaah, Ha Ha" Iseria moaned while laughing at Forneus' comment. Squeezing the pistoning members with her cum-soaked walls Iseria felt another orgasm building inside her causing the velvety walls of her cunt to squeeze against the thick members pounding her body wanting to squeeze every bit of cum and pleasure out of the duplicates.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:30 pm

The replicates went on, jackhammering into Iseria, obeying her wish for them to fuck her faster. Between the furious fucking and the clenching holes of the succubus, they both could feel the coming of an orgasm. Between the insatiable succubus and his stamina which hadn't even begun to fall, it seemed like this would be one long competition after all. "I bet a horny demon like you," Fornicarus spoke, grinning at Iseria, "you probably got plenty of fantasies. I know I would if I were you."

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:14 pm

"Aaah, Of course I do...Aaaah... too many too count actually" Iseria moaned as the four cocks jackhammered her clenching muscles. "Aaah..I'm going to cum soon." she moaned to the clones pounding her. "Any fantasies you would like to act on? Aaah... I'm up for anything." she asked the monster wiggling her hips on the quartet of cocks fucking her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:43 pm

As the succubus wriggled her hips around, the duplicates released their first load, filling her up with their cum once again, with much of it dripping to the ground after gushing out from between their sexes. As the demoness had not told them to stop yet, the two continued to fuck her senseless, pounding their cocks in and out. Fornicarus shrugged, "Not really, I'm a slave to my whims and so I don't really have any fantasies, as seeing as when I do want to do something, I act on it right away." The demon chuckled, shrugging his arms. "But that's not to say I wouldn't be interested in helping fulfill some of your fantasies."

Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:04 am

"Aaaah, Honestly I enjoy being completely dominated sexually since...Aah... I haven't been dominated since I was back in my homeworld." Iseria moaned, arching her back as she finally reached a second orgasm.

Natsumi and Iseria

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:04 am

"Sexually dominated, eh?" Fornicarus laughed, not really surprised in the least as most succubus like her that he had known were much the same way with superior demons like him. "Well, in that case, we certainly can do something about that, I'd hate for you to be, hm, homesick." The monster grinned as the duplicates stopped fucking the succubus, their master having a plan in mind for her, and so they withdrew their cocks and placed Iseria back on her feet. The two Forneus from earlier, the ones she had worn out, got back to their feet after restoring enough of their energy.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:18 am

Grinning at the five Forneus, Iseria knew that this would be an amazing experience for her. With the thick cum of the replicates still spilling out of her cum-soaked folds she was quite an arousing sight to behold, her perfect body would arouse anyone to lengths unimaginable to most beings.

Natsumi and Iseria

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:40 am

The four Forneus around Iseria stared at her, just waiting to begin their perverse, lewd fun, while the original stared at her, smiling widely. "Then come here, and I'll show you sexual domination." Fornicarus continued to smile, his eyes showing a dark glint to the crimson hue, obviously planning something very fun. Behind her, the Forneus began shifting slightly, returning to having one cock, as they would be more accommodating for what Fornicarus had in mind. "Well, get your tight ass over here, shall we?"

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:34 am

Moving towards the original Forneus she stood before him grabbing her breast with one hand and using her other hand to pinch her tender clit while she waited for the group to prepare themselves to give her the fucking of a lifetime.

Natsumi and Iseria

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:39 am

Fornicarus placed a hand on Iseria's hand, stopping it from playing with her breast, and pulled her closer to him, and with another hand placed behind her back, the demon lifted his partner off the ground. Smirking at her, Fornicarus settled himself onto the ground, on his bottom, and guided his cock into the hot slippery pussy awaiting it, allowing Iseria to straddle him easily.

One of the Forneus moved forward, kneeling down behind Iseria, his hands on her breasts, and continued the kneading she had began moments ago, and with another hand, he directed his cock into her tight ass, burying its length into her. Two others joined the group, their cocks hard, and stood at both the succubus' sides, staring down at her. Fornicarus, straddled by Iseria, chuckled and said "Why don't you be a good little girl and give them both a 'hand', yeah?" The demon left the implication in the air, knowing she would understand.

The last of the duplicates, while the original had been talking, had moved in front of Iseria and Fornicarus, his shaft upright and waiting for her warm mouth and expert tongue to toy with.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:23 am

"Aaah." Iseria moaned, enjoying the fucking the large cocks were giving her soaked holes. Reaching her hands to the two cocks too her sides she began to move her small hands up and down the rock hard shafts. Then moving her head forward she started moving her head back and forth on the duplicate's rock hard member, all while sucking it hard and running her tongue over the sensitive head.

Natsumi and Iseria

Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:46 am

Fornicarus smirked as Iseria began jacking off the shafts in her hands and sucking on the one in her mouth, while her pussy and ass were being fucked hard. This succubus certainly was proving hard to satisfy, and that made it al the more so fun. While the others were busy enjoying themselves, the Forneus behind Iseria used one of his free hands and began rubbing on her clit, adding a bit more fun to the party for her to enjoy.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:22 pm

As Iseria worked the two cocks with her hands seeming a blur as she jacked them off and her expert tongue ran over the sensitive head of the cock in her mouth the one behind her reached and grabbed the tender nub of her clit. "MMM" she moaned onto the thick member in her mouth sending pleasant vibrations running down it as the many thick members pistoned in and out of her holes, her tight muscles squeezing them as they pounded her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Moaning with the cock in her mouth had been quite a pleasing sensation, and the Forneus held her head with two of his hands, and started sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, deciding to take a more aggressive stance. He began fucking her mouth, not caring about anything else. The one behind Iseria smiled at the moan he'd gotten out of her, and so he began pinching on the clit more, getting more moans out of her, while his last free hand went toward her pussy, and even though the original was already fucking that hole, he also wanted to play with her. Grinning, he slid two of his fingers into her already full hole, making his way in between the vaginal wall and the thrusting cock.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:58 pm

"Mmm, Mmm, Mmm" Iseria moaned as the Forneus fucking her ass pushed his fingers into her tight hole adding to the pleasure she was recieivng. When the Forneus she was giving a blowjob to began to fuck her mouth she concentraded on sucking the thick member as it pistoned in and out of her. With her body taken care of by the three Forneus pistoning out of her velvety holes she increased the speed of her hands that were working the two Forneus that weren't fucking her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next