View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A Little Foray (For Iseria) 

Post Re: A Little Foray (For Iseria)
The three Forneus continued to slide their cocks in and out of the succubus, slamming into her roughly and giving her what she wanted, and loving the tight, wet holes that they had buried all their cocks into. The one behind Iseria used his upper hands to grab her impressive tits, massaging and squeezing on them hard, teasing her nipples and pinching them. The replicate under the succubus used his free hands to grab her ass, massaging and feeling her up, spreading the cheeks and pushing them together, making it even more enjoyable for the one fucking her ass. Fornicarus chuckled as Iseria sucked on his thick cock, enjoying the intense blowjob she was giving him, "Oh, I know, I'd love to fuck the girls here that way but they'd get so worn out it'd ruin my fun. Good thing I came and found you, eh, you definitely can last a while, even if it's with me."

Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:41 pm

"Aahh, damn good Forneus" Iseria moaned as she pulled off her blowjob for a second then returning to her blowjob sucking hard on the tip before moving her head back down while rubbing her expert tongue over the sensitive head of the massive cock. The expert stimulation of the two Forneus fucking her finally began to get to her causing her pussy to produce more of her honey soaking her velvety folds.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Forneus groaned in pleasure as the succubus continued to suck on his cock with magnificent skill, bringing him to another orgasm. His shaft twitched and spasmed in her throat as he pushed her head against his cock, driving it further in, groaning again as he blew another load of thick cum, sending it slashing down her throat.

The two replicates fucking her, being linked to the original, also came as well, their cum spurting out in large amounts, flooding her insides quickly, filling up so completely they began to seep out in large amounts and flowed over the replicate under her. Cocks still spurting out cum, the two did not stop fucking Iseria savagely at all, having no real sentience except to do as the original's biddings.

If anything, they only became more frenzied and rough, hammering her now-well lubricated holes.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:50 pm

Swallowing the load of thick cum running into her throat she made sure to continuing the licking the spurting head making sure to swallow it all. The thick cum filling her insides warmed her velvety folds the lubrication making the brutal fucking of the twin cocks speeding up their pounding into her.

Pulling off the thick cock she was sucking Iseria moaned "Aaah, I'm going to cum soon." Squeezing the four cocks pounding her cum-soaked holes with her tight pussy and toned ass Iseria wanted to feel every inch of the thick members pistoning in and out of her supernaturally tight holes.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Fornicarus grinned at Iseria as she moaned, standing back slightly to watch as the succubus got thoroughly fucked by the two replicates. He thought of what he should do next, and only grinned even wider. The replicates continued to pump in and out of Iseria, slamming every inch of their cocks into her wet holes, so forcefully and in rhyme that they could even feel each other filling her up with the thin wall of muscle between her pussy and ass. Furthermore, the cocks of the replicates, guided by the original, shifted slightly. Many ridges of sorts began to form on them, making them quite ribbed and would serve to incite greater levels of pleasure as the shafts pounded into the succubus.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:40 pm

As the thick cocks pounded her Iseria could feel the shifting of the cocks with her sensitive folds as they became quite ribbed each thrust causing the ribbed cocks to run against her sensitive walls. With the speed of the thrusting increasing Iseria finally reached an orgasm, arching her back which pushed her breasts into greater prominence, as her hot honey gushed down the twin cocks pounding her and onto the duplicate pounding her cum-soaked pussy.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:50 pm

Watching the female demon arching her box, Fornicarus let out an appreciative growl as her breasts came into prominence, he certainly would enjoy having some fun with those later. Even as she had her orgasm, the duplicate fucking her ass pushed her down onto the one she had been straddling, giving him a better angle to fuck her in. The false demon began pounding away, his ribbed cocks pumping into the hot slippery ass, his hands gripping her hips and pulling her against his thrusts.

The Forneus under Iseria grinned as he used his hands to play with her tits, massaging the soft but impressive mounds of flesh, even as the hard nipples scraped against his rough chest. He continued to buck his hips with the other replicate's thrusts, pumping his cocks into her velvety folds, as deeply as possible every time.

Fornicarus chuckled as he watched the succubus being fucked still, enjoying the sight of her moaning and enjoying herself. She certainly would be getting plenty of sexual energy, especially when there were now two more new Forneus replicates standing on either sides of the original, bringing the number to five. Hellbent on winning the bet, Fornicarus would make sure that the succubus would lose this one.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:21 pm

"Aaah" Iseria moaned enjoying the fucking the four cocks were giving her. Looking around she noticed the two new Forneus, "Aaah, You really want to win our little wager don't you?" she moaned as the many thick cocks fucking her slapped against her bronzed skin. Her impressive control of her body allowing her to clench her lower muscles, she began squeezing the four cocks fucking her to get as much pleasure as she could out of the two duplicate Forneus fucking her cum-filled holes.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:43 pm

"Who wouldn't? If you were in my, ah, shoes, wouldn't you be doing the same thing?" Fornicarus chuckled, "Beside, the more, the merrier, right?" The demon asked as he watched Iseria having fun with his replicates and using them for her own pleasure just as they were using her. A mutually beneficent deal, indeed. The replicates both groaned as the succubus used her bodily control to wring out more pleasure for herself, which in turn did the same for them. With this, they would not last much longer... And then, the new ones would get their turn. Fornicarus grinned at his deliciously evil plan to win the wager.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:36 pm

"Oh yes! Aaah, Especially since I can tell these two won't last too much longer" Iseria said with a moan emphasising her point by squeezing her lower muscles tighter the cocks spreading her yet also being squeezed by her cum-filled holes.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:49 pm

"A pity, really. My replicates may have my abilities and my powers, but they lack my stamina. They never seem to last long, anyway, but who cares as long as there's plenty more when they're needed?" Fornicarus winked at Iseria, giving a small shrug as well. She was right, he knew, about the replicates not lasting any longer, they'd be done soon enough.

The replicates, feeling their orgasms coming thanks to the succubus' wet holes squeezing down on their cocks tighter than a vice, fucked the demoness as fast as they were capable of, with their energy beginning to fail, each thrust being no weaker than the last. Several moments passed before the cocks spasmed wildly, sending even more cum spurting into Iseria, gushing out of her tight pussy and ass. The one behind her pulled his shafts out and, no longer able to go on, slumped back onto the ground. The one straddled by Iseria had already fallen unconscious. The two of them were rendered useless by the insatiable succubus.

Fornicarus grinned at Iseria, "I think if I hadn't created those replicates, you could have worn me down a lot faster by now, heh." At this, the two newer Forneus stepped forward, both grinning and staring at the naked succubus, horny as hell, their shafts hard from watching her getting fucked by their predecessors. "You know, you could tell them what you want them to do, they're good at following orders."

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Standing up, the thick cum flowing out of her filled holes, Iseria grinned and said "Well boys do what you like but your predecessors didn't have much luck with the positions they tried." Winking at the original Forneus she started tweaking her hard nipples while waiting for the fresh duplicates to take their positions.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:40 pm

The new Forneus replicates closed in on the succubus, one of them lifting the demoness and wasting no time in doing as Iseria had told them to do, the replicate slid his cocks into her pussy, burying his shafts all the way in, and began pistoning away at her while holding her legs and hips with his four arms. The other moved in behind, his upper hands moving onto Iseria's breasts and taking over the kneading, expertly teasing the succubus' breasts and nipples, while guiding his own thick shafts into Iseria's ass, doing the same as the other replicate. Both of them began fucking the succubus, pushing into her together while pushing her down onto their oncoming cocks. "Guess these trashes are getting quite the show today, eh?" Fornicarus chuckled, looking at the captive audience, many of them clearly wanting to join in but fearing reprisal from him.

Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:30 pm

"Aaah, Of course." Iseria moaned while clenching her inner muscles to draw as much pleasure as possible from the pounding cocks. "Faster boys! Faster!" she yelled at the Forneus' duplicates fucking her, clenching her muscles like a vice to emphasize her command.

"You, Aaah... enjoying the show? Iseria moaned looking at the original Forneus with lust evident in her eyes.

Natsumi and Iseria

Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:49 pm

The duplicates of the ancient demon obeyed her and redoubled their efforts, fucking her faster, their cocks hammering in and out of her tight holes, and showing no signs of slowing down. They could always be counted on to follow orders, that was for sure.

Fornicarus smiled at Iseria, nodded at her question, "Why, yes, I am. I do so enjoy watching beautiful females getting fucked hard, never fails to get me into the mood for it. Especially when you're the star of the show here" The demon laughed, "Hell, I think even an impotent man could get it up watching you."

Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next