View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Revisiting 

Post Revisiting
Away from the campus, in a secluded spot, the demon Forneus could be found relaxing on the ground, his back against a boulder. He had been quite busy this day, and had decided to take a short break from ravishing the many students of Shokushu; Forneus didn't want to risk the off chance that finding multiple cases of raped students would spark off an investigation or otherwise bring down trouble on his head from the Headmasters, not that he was scared of them. It was just that... he felt those two should be steered clear of, entirely.

Yawning loudly, the demon grunted as he stretched himself, and returned to relaxing. Just a pity he couldn't find too many female monsters either, now that succubus had been quite entertaining; Forneus gave a perverted laugh as he thought about it.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Post Re: Revisiting
As Iseria was walking around the island, her large breasts bouncing with every step, looking for someone to fuck she spotted Forneus resting against a rock. Seeing that his attention was elsewhere, Iseria walked over to him and sat in his lap, her breasts mashing against his body, and said "Hey, Remember me?" grinning at him.

Natsumi and Iseria

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Cracking open his eyes, Forneus peered out to see Iseria sitting in his laps, her mounds resting against his chest, and smirked. Well, speak of the devil, or rather, succubus. "Now, that wasn't funny at all. Dropping on me just as I was thinking about what a great fuck you were." The demon chuckled as his arms moved around Iseria's back, holding her body against his, two of them plainly groping her ass. "L3t me guess, Iseria, you're in need of another good fucking?"

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Wiggling her hips in the firm grasp of the hands grabbing her tight ass, "You know me so well." Iseria laughed as her hungry cunt was grinding against his member. "I know you could always use a good fuck. Since the students here don't last very long against you." she said grinning at the strong demon groping her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:30 pm

"As horny as ever, I see" Forneus grinned back, "Not that I'm complaining, of course." The demon began pushing his hips up, rubbing his cock up against Iseria's grinding cunt, not penetrating just yet. His other arms moved to the front, grabbing ahold of her breasts, squeezing down on the impressive mounds. "Beside, I did win that bet of ours, didn't I?"

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:07 pm

"Yeah, you won and it was the best fuck I've had in a long time." Iseria said grinding her cunt along the rubbing member. "Hopefully this time is even better." she laughed as the strong upper arms squeezed her impressive mounds, her hardening nipples rubbing against the rough skin.

Natsumi and Iseria

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:39 pm

"Which is a goddamn tragedy, ain't it? A delicious little succubus like you ought to be getting plenty of great fucks." Forneus laughed, even if he really wouldn't mind being used by her whenever she wanted a good fuck. With that, Forneus pulled Iseria up, allowing his hard cock to slide into her hot pussy as he let her back down onto his lap. "But if a great fuck is what you want now, then I'm obligated to help you out, right?"

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:54 pm

"Yeah, Especially since I'm probably the best fuck you have had in a long time too." Iseria laughed, clamping her hot pussy walls down on the thick member. Rocking her hips with the member inside her clenching walls she loved the beast's thick cock inside her as she pleasured him while waiting for him to start pounding her.

Natsumi and Iseria

Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:07 pm

"Oh, confident in our skills at fucking, aren't we?" Forneus chuckled at Iseria, the hands on her ass moving onto her hips instead, and began pumping his cock in and out, loving the feel of her vaginal walls clenching down on his shaft. His hands began lifting her up and pushing her back down on his cock hard, allowing it to reach into her deeper every time. "Well, you know, you're right about that anyway, heh. Ain't no one better than a succubus at fucking, no?"

Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:31 am

"True enough. Aaah, I love your cock Forneus." Iseria said rocking her hips as he thrust deeper and deeper into her folds. The powerful thrusts into her folds as she bounced on the cock caused her massive breasts to bounce in the grip of the firm hands of Forneus which rubbed her sensitive nipples on his rough skin.

Natsumi and Iseria

Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:39 am

"Well, you're going to love this then." Forneus chuckled as he continued to fuck Iseria, bringing her hips down onto his cock harder. A bit of concentration and his power of shapeshifting began, forming the familiar ridges on his shaft, as well as increasing its length and width by an inch. He would definitely make this time even better than the last for her. For her, he would see just how much she could take.

Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:40 am

"Aaaah, So good." Iseria moaned as the cock shifted to add the familiar ridges as well as increasing its length and width. Clenching her soaked pussy onto the ridged member she felt waves of pleasure each time she was slammed down onto his amazing member.

Natsumi and Iseria

Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:44 am

"Only good? Now, that won't just do, it should be even better." He laughed, slowing down enough to allow his arms to lift Iseria slightly and twist her around on his cock,until her back was lying against his chest, her mounds facing away from him. His upper hands returning to fondling and groping the impressive breasts, along with pinching and teasing her hard nipples. "Now let's make this more fun." Forneus grinned as he placed one hand back on her hip and began fucking her hard again, and used his other hand to toy with her clit, teasing it between two fingers as he had done before, knowing she would love it.

Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:49 am

"Aaaah....Yes! Fuck me harder!" Iseria moaned as the two fingers tweaked her sensitive clit. With the hand groping her sensitive mounds, the hand tweaking her clit, and the amazing cock fucking her Iseria felt great as she bounced up and down on the ribbed member.

Natsumi and Iseria

Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:56 am

"If that is what you wish," Forneus grinned as he began brutally slamming his cock into her tight pussy, "then that is what I shall do." The demon continued to tease her body, toying with the sensitive clit and breasts, while ramming the hard shaft in and out, his pace and power increasing each thrust. He would only continue to fuck her harder and harder until she could take it no longer. And from his experiences with her, he suspected that would be quite a while off.

Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next