View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Revisiting 

Post Re: Revisiting
"Ahhhh" Iseria moaned, clenching down on the ribbed pistoning cock and then rocking her hips in time with the thrusts. "You know my....Ahhhh... body so well." Iseria said moaning while she rocked her hips during the brutal thrusts.

Natsumi and Iseria

Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:05 am

Keeping his hips buckling, his shaft still pounding Iseria's pussy, Forneus groaned as he felt her warm hole clenching down on his cock hard even as it moved in and out of her with a savage speed and power. "Good thing I had some help in getting to know your body then." The demon chuckled, referring to the replicates that had fucked her in the past.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:04 am

"Ahhhh...Yeah, They were....Ahhh...fun to play with." Iseria moaned as the savage thrusts pounded into her clenching, sopping wet folds. Each thrust caused her large breasts to bounce in the rough grip of the hands grabbing the soft mounds which rubbed her diamond hard nipples against the rough palms of the demon that was brutally fucking her pussy.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:10 am

"Perhaps they were, but they certainly didn't last long. You really worn them out." Forneus laughed, his clawed hands teasing and groping the bouncing mounds in them, her clitoris still being teased roughly by another hand. "In any case, you are definitely much more fun than any duplicate.... or student for that matter." Forneus chuckled as he pistoned his cock back in hard, spurting demonic seed into her pussy.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:55 am

"Aaah...Yeah, they didn't really last ... Aaaah... long did they?" Iseria moaned, the expert groping of her perfectly toned body driving her to an orgasm as Forneus shot his demonic seed deep into her folds.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:01 am

His cum finally slowing down, Forneus exhaled and grinned at Iseria as she had her own orgasm. He waited until she was done before speaking, "You aren't finished, right?" Forneus asked with a playful note in his voice, his hands still teasing her nipples and clit.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:15 am

"Of course not." Iseria said smiling as the cock rested between her cum-soaked folds and he continued playing with her hard nipples and sensitive clit. "So any fun new ideas you want to try on me this time?" she said wiggling her hips on the thick cock seemingly at home in her clenching pussy.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:19 am

"Good, because I certainly am not finished with you. And, well, I do have a few ideas..." The demon laughed, enjoying the way the succubus wriggled her hips with his shaft still buried in her. "Why don't you sit your little hot ass on the ground and then I'll show you what I got in mind." Forneus grinned at Iseria, giving her body several last teasing gropes.

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:44 am

Lifting herself off the thick cock buried deep in her cunt Iseria moved a few feet away sitting on the soft ground with thick cum dripping out of her tight pussy.

Natsumi and Iseria

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2