View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Fade to Black (open to all ) 

Post Fade to Black (open to all )
Kane lay motionless under a tree by his cave thinking "Why the fuck me?" who in christ name would do such a thing like what had happen to him he thought " he had been on this island for far to long with no clue what had happend the following days after he had been cursed with this monster in side of him He they thinking and wishing he could be with her again .not aware of any one or thing around him

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Post Re: Fade to Black (open to all )
*An eyestalk peeks out of the tree branches, then two. Cangelosi blinks a little at the male monster. Uh oh...looks like one of his pals was having one of those emo moments. That will not do. The amorphous, asexual blob gave a gurgle sound, almost as if clearing his throat.*

Hey...why the long face, comrade?

Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:09 am
Profile WWW

Kane Looked up in shock too see a little blob thing talking to him " Comrade..." Said Kane "I have no Comrades not far the think I'm stuck with"
"no I Kill any man I see And I rape any women I met and Do you know what the Hell of it is?"

Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:56 am

"That you seem to enjoy it?" Cangelosi offered, the blob jiggling a bit. "That it seems second nature to you? That maybe, deep inside, there's something else trying to get out or something along the lines I just stated?" This alien did know about human emotions, but was still mystified at how these organics seemed to let them overwhelm their decisions over logic.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:11 pm
Profile WWW

(Mind if I come on in?)

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:48 pm
Profile WWW

(I don't see why not )

"What! No! I carry this .. thing this....Demon inside of me and when I see a young women it... comes out and the worst part is it makes me Watch the poor girl get raped to near death and there is NOTHING I can do to stop him"He paused his eyes started to tear up a little
"all I want is to she her again "

Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:49 am

I was out, relaxing in the sun. I was starting to doze off some when I heard some voices nearby. I woke up, and looked around, holding myself up with 3 of my arms, one pair streaching, and the sixth running though my hair.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:24 am
Profile WWW

Kane stromed off at the small cretures inability to see his pain. he came to a cliff Contemplating suiced he screamed in anger at the sky that he was inflicted with this curse .

Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]