View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Of Good and Evil (for Gabriella) 

Post Of Good and Evil (for Gabriella)
It was a classic scene, like it was happening on the island every day. An ugly monster was binding a helpless girl onto a rock with some ropes.
The girl was blond, and her face was a mess of tears and washed out mascara, that encompassed the clear blue lakes that were her eyes, and that were overflowing with tears right in the moment. She was beautiful, they always are, but her name wouldn't be known for now. Actually it was not really of interest. Any onlooker of this scene, who would still just look and do nothing to help the girl, would be more interested in what would come, then into the name of the poor student.

Even to the standards of Shokushu, the creature was ugly. Four massive tentacles grew from the back, the face consisted of a terrible mouth, which contained rows and rows of teeth. Disgusting twitching and twisting head tentacles grew in the face, surrounding the aliens mouth, sputtering slime all over the poor girls nude body. And the eyes... the glowing red eyes seemed to be corridors into the very abyss of hell, given the intensity with which they were radiating hate and anger.
Six limbs. Two of them legs with terible claws, Two of the Arms ended in a scythe like weapon, as if they are taken from a mantis, tinted in the aliens disgusting mix of green and grey, and attached to the creatures body. The other two arms ended in claws with abductable thumb, each of them big enough to encompass a head.

"Please...Anyone help me..."

The girl yelled, but the alien was pretty sure that there were no human beings nearby. It would have smelled them. And its attitude towards males would have led to the result that the other monsters avoided him. Most males prefered, that their brain was not devoured in the attempt to gain genetic information.

This would be a simple and undisturbed rape. It would be sure.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:34 pm

Post Re: Of Good and Evil (for Gabriella)
Flying over the scene high above, her clothes fluttering in the wind, Gabriella watched with disdain as another woman was about to be defiled by a monster. Wanting the tied up girl for herself she glided down gracefully towards the ground landing behind the large beast. "Stay away from her! I will not allow an evil beast such as yourself to defile this woman." she said commandingly.

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:00 am

The creature heard wings flapping behing it. Scent? Not Human!. Gender? yet to discern! It lowered its head how you just lower your head, when you are becomming annoyed. It was quite content with the bonds that bound the girl, so it turned around. An alien sequence of Chirring, Creaking, moaning and then creaking again escaped it's throat, while it was doing so.

"Oh... for the love of it. Who do you think...Oooooohh...."*

The aliens gaze wandered down the body of the angel, and returned back to her face. It was too inhuman too discern by its gestures if it was content or not, but Gabriella was not really human too, she was an angel, and thus she would just know: It was. But then something seemed to cross its mind.

"Ok... Come on. Change form. She sees me already, so i doubt another monstrous form will scare her more. Well probably, but it will be an aftershock after the first quake is over."

Usually the voice begins in the lower part of the abdomen, before it climbed the evolutionary ladder upwards the spine, until it reached the brain and formed into words that seemed like a collection of words a girl would have uttered in her life, like a record that was created by an insane spy who got the mission to fake something she said, but who had no clue about how vocal rhythm should be constructed. But not with her. Angels don't evolve. They just...are. And so this voice sounded like the metatron, warm, calming but at the same time demanding and strong. Was that an high pitched angels choir in the back? And this voice had a backfeed on the alien. It turned away it's gaze disgusted. Which was really something for a creature that usually created nausea in the average onlooker.

"Oh.... what did you do to ... my voice?"

*Translated from the aliens original language

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:29 am

"I did nothing to your voice." Gabriella said angrily, stamping her foot on the ground for emphasis which caused her firm breasts to bounce inside of her top. Crossing her arms across her chest she said "I was going to take that girl, but you came along and grabbed her." she said glaring at the ugly being, likely not phasing the beast in the slightest due to the fact that he towered over her small form.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:21 am

"You left yourself quite some time to catch up then. In the meantime i already scared her to bits.
So... though i doubt i see your real form here, i am pretty sure that i am quite a match for whatever you are."

The alien eyes clenched as he said that. It recognized that she was not even trembling. There was no sign of fear, no visible one, and not even an olfactory or audible hint. She was not afraid of it. And that was something to consider, before just savaging her. The aliens race didn't survive aeons, because their members were prone to overlook these sort of details. Even a small being can cause much pain.

"See... i think to fight it out is a very bad idea. Because afterwards one of us will lose, and the other one will definitely take a beating. and not a small one trust me.
Because if you really are what you pretend to be, then you may consider me as a high officer of the great antagonists. See... i don't know if there is really a heaven here, but there surely is a hell, and i know where it is. I even draw strength from it. So as much as i am not able to see everything of you... you are not able to sense everything of me either.
Whoever wins will hardly have the energy left for what he came for. So... why don't you step back a little, and let me do what i have to do. Though i doubt she will be in the condition to please you afterwards. Contrary to me that is, because i will have enough for you both. First cum first rape, so to say. Or do you have a better idea..."

The alien turned for the poor girl again, who, her face would tell it, had not witnessed the words of the alien, because they were part of a telepathic communication. She would just have seen how the alien stared at Gabriella for a long time, before it turned. and approached her again
Her eyes widened by fear.

"Please... you must help me. This thing wants to rape me, it told me so.... please... make it stop... please..."

But her voice diminished, as the thing circled the rock she was bound to. And then the gaze in her eyes, hopefully looking at Gabriella before, turned into a well of fear. Her mouth formed a wordless "No...No...No...".

"I just told her you want to rape her either, and that she has no hope... yadda yadda... the usual stuff to scare them.. you would know... oh...and... can you please switch of the bells i am hearing while talking to you... it drives me insane..."

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:25 pm

"A fight really wouldn't be the best for either of us but there must be a way to resolve who gets to fuck her. Oh and believe me there is a heaven, I've been there." she said looking up to glare at what seemed to be the face of the alien.

As she was talking, the girl tied to the rock interrupted and said"Please... you must help me. This thing wants to rape me, it told me so.... please... make it stop... please..." Angry at being interrupted Gabriella focused her mental powers reaching beyond the alien and moving her hand in a slapping motion as she said "Shut up girl. We are deciding your fate."

Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:55 am

"Well.... that was ...unexpected."

There was no way a creature like Thorak could manage to look suspicious, he couldn't quirk an eyebrow, and there were no pupils in his glowing eyes at all. And the mimic... well better not to speak about it. Probably the mouth tentacles were moving in some sort of pattern that could have been interpreted by another creature of Thoraks race as "What the heck???", but for every other being in the universe it would just have been a mess of twitching, twisting and squirming bodily extensions.
The creature couldn't look surpised, or doubting... but Thorak managed to do it nevertheless.

"Aren't you supposed to be nice or something? I am not yet firm wih all the religions this galaxy has to offer, but i devoured the brain of a paticular religious man, a reverend to be precise, and... ,still assuming you are what you pretend to be, what you just did... wouldn't it make your boss a little angry? I mean... if you were a fallen angel, you would have left your footprints in the warp of this galaxy, and that is a place i know very well, yet you haven't...I mean...You are making ME look nice..."

"... and thats a thing i can't allow. Her fear is just too delicious..." the monster added in its mind.

The creature knew that fear,revulsion and hate were the basic emotions its offsprings would feed on, and thus it wouldn't be surprised that it was because of this that he was turned on by scaring, dominating and in the end breaking the girls. But it never analysed its own motivations this deep, therefore it just knew "If they cry, i get a hard-on" So making him look bad and terrifying in front of his victims was basically a perverse and twisted way way to keep his erection. But this turned losing his face in front of this girl into a definite no go.

Yet if he could manage to get it on with this being too....

Probably she was attracted to power... or dominance... or endurance...something of what Thorak had enough. It would lead to endless possibilities to scare the weaping girl that was bound to the rock. Because... simple fact about fear...you are always scared before something happens. Never when it is actually happening. Fear makes no sense when danger is actually at hand.

Thus it extended his presence on the girl too, so she could manage to hear what it was saying to the being that seemed... for now... to be an angel.

"So... would you probably tell me why you want to rape her in the first place? "

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:15 pm

"I am nice. It's just I hate it when they whine, it just bugs me. Oh and I don't think it would make my boss angry, especially since I don't report directly to THAT boss." she said with a sigh. Reaching out to the beings mind she said to it "You thrive on fear don't you? Maybe we can work something out where you can scare the girl and get a good fuck."

As she spoke the ugly being asked "So... would you probably tell me why you want to rape her in the first place?" She thought on how to anwser and said "Well lets just say I'm part of an organization in Heaven that purifies women that have been raped by monsters by raping them ourselves."

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:24 pm

Lets compare all the guys whose brains the monster had devoured with a class in school, and let say there was one particular guy , let his name be... Daniel for the moment, with all due excuses to all the Daniels out there. Daniel had been fond of two things... discussing, and knowing things better then the other guys of his class, which was the same as winning a discussion to him. He was leader of the debating society in school, but basically thats because he scared away all the other students of the club. When there was a particular difficult question in class, the tacher would have to witness how his hand shot into the air like a rocket followed by sounds like "Ungh...Ungh.. miss... i know..Ungh...Ungh... i know" but one would rather wait for another student to find the courage, to answer it wrong, than let it be answered by Daniel. But it was his way of being... his way of waving his Hand... his "unghs" and "pleases" and "misses" that made it impossible to ignore him. He was the guy one could imagine to be strangled by his spouse one day.

Thorak wouldn't have known. Though being able to project thoughts, he was not able to read them, or else he would have refrained from coming near Daniel in the first place, as if there was an invisible barrier protecting him. Yet Thorak wasn't able to know beforehand. And now he had to pay.

While all the other guys in class basically prepared for a good fuck, lets say it is biology class, reproduction is the subject, and the female teacher just decided to give a "group example"... Daniel thought he noticed a cue for a discussion. Which is ridiculous, but Daniel was the kind of guy who took the sentence "Lay down, spread your legs, we have to talk" literally.
"ungh...ungh...Miss... there is a mistake...ungh..."
This is the dilemma Thorak faced in is mind. And it was impossible to ignore Daniel.

Daniel please

"Oh...wait... what?... you... purifie them?"

Thorak frame managed to express another emotion it phyically couldn't express. Astonishment.

"And you hate it when they whine? I mean... you come to the girl and say: girl... lay down, spread your legs, i wan't to purifie you? And it works?"

"i would rather be raped by her..."

"Yeah... don't listen to her, that was biased..., given the time i had to scare her, she basically thinks i am the riders of apocalypse. All four of them that is. But... as i said...They don't say things like "Come on angel... that's the oldest trick in the universe?"

To clarify: The following question would be asked by a being that looked like a crossbred of alien from the movies, a tyranid from the warhammer series and that had several other disgusting features that would create nausea in the average onlooker, with not a little probability to make him feel sick too.

"Can you teach me how to do that?"

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:54 am

"Yes, I purify the girls. Think of it this way, being raped by an evil being fills them with dark energy while when I rape them the energy is canceled out by my holy energy which leaves them at a neutral level which is normal for most humans." Gabriella said, chuckling slightly as she noticed the astonishment in his words.

"Quite a curious monster." she thought as it asked "And you hate it when they whine? I mean... you come to the girl and say: girl... lay down, spread your legs, i wan't to purifie you? And it works?" "Well no its not always that easy but it seems to make them feel at ease around me." she said with a smile.

"i would rather be raped by her..." the girl said.

"Yeah... don't listen to her, that was biased..., given the time i had to scare her, she basically thinks i am the riders of apocalypse. All four of them that is. But... as i said...They don't say things like "Come on angel... that's the oldest trick in the universe?" the monster said seemingly proud of himself. "Well I suppose it is understandable she would be frightened, You must be quite terrifying to the humans. But Yeah some of the girls are skeptical enough to not trust me." she said.

"Can you teach me how to do that?" he asked. "Yeah I can, the more corrupted girls here the longer I get to stay. But I really don't know how much good it would do you with a body like that." she said looking over the larger being.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:47 am

The alien had halfway expected this answer, it has always been like this. At first it was always a matter of aestethic more than of morale. Thinking about that this thing wanted to stick its genital into you... was apalling. It usually took a scond enconter to realize that Thorak was not only a monster by appearance. He was a bad bad boy, and he loved to mess with the expectations of his vicitms. Of course he couldn't allow the girl to be purified from its seed by the angel, instead he planned a completely different move. He planned to make this Angel fall. She was on the brink already, because she commited evilness, even if it was in the name of something "good". All it needed was a little ush. And then he would fuck them both at the same time.

"Oh... so a question of aesthetics again.. well... then... i don't want it.This body is the result of aeons and Aeons of crossbreeding.And it was bred for three purposes. Fighting, scaring and...fucking. It may not be what they consider beautiful, but that is the beauty in it. Like this they hate it every minute..."

Time for the next move. She wanted that girl, she had clarified that already. But she did it for the job. Basically she was an agent of an even more secret subdivision of a secret service, whose agents were... allowed to commit evil things. Even the big boss wouldn't know. He wouldn't want to know either would he, so why bother him..
She did it because she was told so it, because it was her job. That was a strong straw to cling to. To fall... she would have to do it while facing the full consequences to the girl. She had to know, and do it nevertheless.

"But you know what? I will make a deal. You may fuck her , but i will fuck you, while you are doing it. I think like a good angel you will be some sort of hermaphrodite. I have three genitals, so i can still take your ass, your pussy and her ass while you abuse her womanhood. Like this it will even be more terrifying for her. You know why? I know it because i devoured the brain of a movie director. He made splatter movies, and even alien rape movies. But you know what he said about making an actual rape movie involving real men as actors?
He said "No, i won't do that. Because an alien, or a monster is a mythical creature, something far from human experience. This can be part of a fantasy. But... no one want to see a real rape in a movie, and i do not want to make it either. Because how horrible is it to be raped by someone who you think knows about what he is doing. Who you expect not to do such things. It is more apalling than being raped by a monster. I can't do that"
And so... if you rape her... she will never find the comfort in the thought... "It was just a monster... it couldn't know." Because if there is someone supposed to know better... then it is angels. This experience will shatter her, and i just want to be part of it. You rape her, while i fuck you. Like this you will even have two orgasms at once, a female and a male one...What do you say? Isn't that something?"

Now she knew what she was doing. How would she decide.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:39 am

"Aesthetics are one of the driving forces of the mortals. But I have to commend you for sticking to your principles, however evil they may be, when you had a chance to be able to make things easier for yourself. Although how you enjoy their fear and revulsion is beyond me."

He knew that she committed such acts because it was her job, it was what she was told to do. However there was more to it then that she enjoyed her work immensely, almost as much as some of the sex crazed monsters that resided throughout this corner of the universe.

"A fuck for a fuck hmm? That sounds fair, and you are half right about angels. Most of the female angels can manifest a cock but it is not technically part of our body. I have no qualms about fucking you but just to warn you I'm really tight down there.

Wanting to get started she reached behind her to the two clasps holding her gossamer garments in place undoing them and allowing her clothing to fall to the ground. Reaching down she grabbed the clothes and threw them out of the way so they would not be ruined in the encounter to come. Focusing her power into her hand, two of her fingers glowing with power, she touched a spot just above her clit, causing an extremely large cock to manifest itself on the spot.

"Well I'm ready, How do you want to do this?"

Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:47 am

What we witness now was a classic example of the proverb: "Evil does always turn against itself."

There was a beautiful girl standing before the alien, tossing away the garment that covered her body in an expressive move that basically screamed "Let's fuck". She was an angel, and that was not a proverb. She was a real fucking angel, and she wanted to fuck the fucking alien... And what did the creature? It began to think!!! Who in the nine hells, billion galaxies and uncounted planes of existence would begin to think in that situation? How stupid can you be to think? Well... oh... yeah... Daniel of course.

But it was comprehensible. In all the aeons the aliens race existed something like this has never happened. Well that was wrong too. It had, but always as a trick to lure the aliens into a trap. So one could excuse it's distrust. One that was not expecting at least a little bit of respect that is.

The alien thought. And then it said:

"Oooohhh... You...You...You little bitch... you want to purifie me! My god thats brilliant. You shatter a girl, but who the hell cares, you conquered the monster. You will get your reward as a good heavenly soldier, and in the process you can turn me into your little love slave. And you can even enjoy it. You fuck a girl, become reamed by me, enjoy the good time and then... you leave the arena as the glorified hero. Who the hell cares for the girl. Damn... that is so evil, that i could fuck you just like that. No...wait..."

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:38 pm

"Haha You caught me, that was my plan but now that you know do you still want to do this?" As she spoke a devious smile crossed the naked angel's face, curious at what the monster would do now that he had figured out her plan.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:03 am

Well sometimes Daniel was right. Which doesn't make it better, because in specific situations truth is just not the thing you want to hear.

Human sexuality was something odd. They considered danger as something enticing. The forbidden fruit, the dangerous desires... all these were sentences found by humans to describe the feelings that could arise during sex. Some males even loved the combination of danger and beauty. And the... lets call it metamale, that was constructed of all the male mind shards Thorak had absorbed, was one of these. Even Daniel didn't disagree, now that his intellectual curiosity was satisfied.

The alien began to circle the angel, while the girl on the rock was all but forgotten.

"You know that it can be as dangerous for you, as it is for me... You have basically no comparison for the power i can resort on. So probably you can also end up as my love slave instead. "

The alien came closer, and a long tentacle, growing from the aliens back, layed itself on Gabriellas nude buttocks, like a long wet snake. The snake that would sell apples to innocents that is.

"Raping girls just to purify them is pretty close to the brink either. So you still want to try it?"

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun May 03, 2009 11:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next