View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Of Good and Evil (for Gabriella) 

Post Re: Of Good and Evil (for Gabriella)
"That is a risk I'm willing to take."

Shivering slightly as a long tentacle touched the sensitive flesh of her rear she said "Purifying the girls is my duty. I do not care how close to the brink of evil it is, so lets do this."

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Mon May 04, 2009 1:35 pm

Post Re: Of Good and Evil (for Gabriella)
Thorak was part of a species that consisted basically of rapists. It was their ... to say destiny would be wrong, because they actually took pride in reminding their victims all the time that it was their will that made them do it, their conscious choice, even though they could decide otherwise. Like this the creatures hoped to raise the amount of soul pain in their victims for just another level. It was their.... purpose in life. They knew how to do it. Routine, pleasurable one, but routine nevertheless. They did it all day. Nothing special.

Gabriella volunteered.

Now that was a problem, because if there was a textbook "How to be part of the Dark Hive", then it missed a critical chapter. It wouldn't even be missing, because it was never written at all. No one ever thought about this possibility. And that was actually a real big problem. Because rape and sex are not the same, though they share some patterns in physical exercises. Thorak... was actually a virgin. Even worse... considering mutually consent sex, he was a virgin born to a race of virgins. They had simply no clue.

He shifted his tentacle slowly, let it slide about her stomach, and then circle her breasts, tenderly squeezing them. But the movement was hesitant. She volunteered, but actually. she could also back out any time. What if he did it wrong?

"Like that?"

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun May 10, 2009 6:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2