View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A face in the crowd (Gabriella) 

Post A face in the crowd (Gabriella)
Karzak had heard of a place where many of the monsters frequented. He was not one to socialize with these beings but he decided it was worth at least paying one visit. He entered the hideout, beasts of all kind crowding the place. He stood by himself not looking for conversation merely observing. It was sad. Such primitive beasts filled this place. He knew the girls on this island were easily manipulated but to succumb to some of these creatures was pretty sad. A simple slash from his claw would kill more than half the monsters here. His eyes continued to survey the area looking for anyone of interest.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Post Re: A face in the crowd (Gabriella)
"Pitiful." Gabriella said as she sat on a low hanging tree branch looking over the monsters gathered here. "Most of these monsters aren't even worth my time and yet they manage to corrupt so many of the girls here." she thought to herself as she looked towards the entrance of the hideout, watching as more and more monsters came in.

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:26 am

Karzak's eyes met an unusual creature. It seemed to be a celestial being of sorts. Why would someone so "pure" be in this place. He moved through the crowd stopping just short of the tree she was sitting in. His claw moved out and made a motion to her, calling for her to come down. "Hello there." He smiled. "Who exactly are you?" He said intrigued by her.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:33 am

Jumping off the tree limb, her wings flapping gracefully until she landed on the ground, she said "My name is Gabriella. Who might you be?" Anyone who looked on would marvel at the size difference between the two beings, the angel seemingly dwarfed in comparison to the four armed beast.

Stretching her wings as she waited for him to anwser Gabriella seemed very at ease, even in a place such as this which was filled with demons and monsters.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:48 am

"Many names I've been called but I guess you could say I go by the name of Karzak. Tell me Gabriella, what is a being lie you doing here? You seem a bit out of place. No doubt you are some form of a celestial. One would associate words such as light and purity with your kind. It seems rather odd to find you here among perhaps the most impure and darkest creatures." The young angelic figure was beautiful, her curves and figure were rather appealing. However what really was on Karzak's mind was what an angel's moan would sound like...

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:55 am

"I'm here to gather information on the monsters residing on this island." she said, crossing her arms over her chest as she noticed his eyes roaming over her body. "I'm suprised one of your kind would even bother to talk to me. Most of these monsters seem to be too afraid of angering me to come anywhere close." she said with a laugh.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:29 am

"Heh that's because you don't know where to look Gabriella. There are plenty here to speak to. Besides I fear nothing. To be honest I am rather... intrigued by you." The beast smirked and ran a claw down her face. "Such beauty and what about down here?" His claw ran under her garments fingering her folds. "You seek knowledge? I shall quench your thirst for it then but at a cost" He smiled again.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:36 am

Stepping away from the claw teasing her folds she said "I do not make deals with beasts such as yourself. However I may change my mind if you give me a little sample of what you know." Gabriella was known among her peers for doing whatever she had to do to get what she wanted, and this time would be no different. "If he knows something important I may give him what he wants." she thought to herself.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:45 am

"Hehe thats not how it works around here Gabriella. You'll find one must sample the merchandise. After all once I give you the information theres nothing to stop you from leaving" Karzak smirked as he moved closer. His claw would strike down on her hard now, slashing away her garments. The crowd around them found themselves staring at the naked beauty now and enjoying the show.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Unfazed as her tattered clothes fell to the ground she said "You'll find that I will not be that easy to 'sample'." Motioning with her hands she began to bind each of his arms to his body with her mental powers. "I may look like an easy target but I am quite powerful for my age." she said with a cocky tone in her voice. The crowd around them knew that Karzak woud be not that easy to hold, but since Gabriella was quite new to the island she was quite confident in her power.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:31 pm

"Hehe... You are either stupid or have no idea the power you are dealing with." His arms pressed against the magical binding slowly starting to break it. He noticed Gabriela sweating now giving it her all to contain him. Soon the restraints broke and Karzak slammed her into the tree. "You are indeed powerful but still naive. It is not my first time seeing such tricks. You'll find there are many sorceresses on this island and your tricks like theirs will do little against me" A bit angered by this cockiness he decided to make her his plaything for now. His claws dug deep into her nipple causing her pain.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:49 pm

"Ow...Watch where you put those things." she said angrily. She was caught and there was nothing she could do about it while pinned against a tree. Looking past the beast toying with her nipple she saw the crowd of monsters gathered close by, each with a smirk on their face as they watched the powerful monster toy with the angel, all of them seeming to get a matter of satisfaction in knowing that the angel was going to get fucked. "Looks like you have an audience." she said, gesturing towards the crowd around them.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:20 pm

"You are not in a position to tell me what to do. However if you agree to cooperate this'll go alot easier for you. Either way, your delicious body is going to be fucked" he said as his claws grasped and squeezed her breasts. His bumpy tentacles caressed them as well, something she was unknown to. "Like the feeling don't you?" His mouth lowered to lick and suck her nipple.

Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:24 pm

"Fine....I'm caught anyways but my body isn't as weak as the human girls on this island so if you want me horny you will have to work harder than that." she said, her skin barely tingling as his claws grasped and squeezed her full breasts. After the tentacles joined the strong hands in caressing her mounds she thought to herself "They have an odd texture, and the bumps probably help him stimulate his victim's bodies."

As she was thinking Karzak asked "Like the feeling don't you?" Considering her anwser she said "It is an interesting feeling to say the least."

Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:42 pm

"I always like a challenge." Karzak would have to work hard to beat her but it didn't matter. He liked them a bit feisty and either way she would eventually submit to him. More tentacles rushed down now rubbing the entrance to her cunt. "I bet you do like the feeling. See deep down you're just like the students, you love being fucked like a dirty whore. You'll have to forgive the lesser beings watching us. They like the excitement of seeing women being fucked until they beg for more."

Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next