View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 A face in the crowd (Gabriella) 

Post Re: A face in the crowd (Gabriella)
Still showing no signs of her will crumbling as the tentacles swarmed to rub at the entrance to her cunt she said "You think so? Well we will see if you are right if you can ever get me horny." Quite a crowd had gathered around the two as Karzak said "You'll have to forgive the lesser beings watching us. They like the excitement of seeing women being fucked until they beg for more."

Focusing her attetnion on Karzak, she said "My energy is limitless, but not powerful enough to contain you I suppose, so I will throw them around later."

PM me anytime if you would like to set up a RP.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:19 am

"Gabriella, anyone can be made horny. Just some take more effort than others." Karzak smiled as his tentacles continued rubbing her to no avail. "You are interesting Gabriella. Your will has yet to fold... but you show no signs of protest. To most it would seem as if you wanted me to win" He said before his tentacles penetrated her angelic womanhood.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:47 pm

"I deserve what I get for allowing myself to be caught." she said sadly, gasping as the tentacles penetrated her tight womanhood. "Ah not so rough. I'm still tight down there." she said quietly.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:04 am

"You need to loosen up Gabriella. Relax and enjoy" Karzak's tentacles worked away at her womanhood, thrusting in and out. The bumpy surface did not drive her totally lust crazy but it would be a good start. After all he had his main attack standing by and that would finish her off, but he wanted to toy with her a bit first.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:28 pm

As the bumpy tentacles thrusted slowly in and out of her tight tunnel, her inner walls seemed to be constantly clenched making it impossible to know if she was fighting it or if she was really that tight. "Loosen up?! I'm naked in a clearing full of sadistic monsters that probably want to try to fuck me after you finish. I'd be a lot more comfortable and probably alot more fun for you if we were alone.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:25 pm

"Hmmm... Very well. You promise to cooperate and then I'll show you alot more then." It would be much easier on him if she agreed to take it and to be honest he didn't care much for fucking with an audience. He released Gabriella from her bonds and removed the tentacles penetrating her. He motioned with his claw to follow him as he walked to a dark cave nearby.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:29 pm

"Alright, You were decent enough to listen to my plea so I can at least promise to cooperate." Turning away from the crowd she followed the four-armed Karzak towards the dark cave nearby. With her clothing left behind with the crowd of monsters each step the angel took caused her curvaceous body to jiggle seductively as they neared the cave.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:08 pm

As they stepped inside the cave Karzak slammed Gabriella against the cold stone wall. His tentacles began groping her again while he lowered his mouth to her nipples licking at them wildly. "Tell me Gabriella...What happens when an angel becomes filty and dirty as you will be soon enough? Do they still call you an angel or do they strip you of that title and your powers?" He asked looking back up at her.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:11 pm

As they entered the cave, Gabriella felt the breath leave her body as she was slammed against the cold stone wall. As the cold stone touched her sensitive wings she shivered in pleasure, her movements adding to the increasingly pleasurable feelings of his tongue and the many tentacles.

"Well for normal angels they would probably be stripped of their powers and immortality and get sent back to Earth. But the organization in Heaven I work for knows a purification ritual that is actually amazingly simple to do."

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:21 pm

"You're going to need a great deal of that when I'm done with you" It was time for this angel to fall to him just as her prey did. A tentacle plugged her mouth and began pumping semen into her. The addictive power of it could make even a creature such as herself fall. His mouth lowered now to her sacred spot. He began licking her folds and his tongue flicked away at her clit while she continued to taste his seed.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:25 pm

"Probably..." Her voice was cut off as the tentacle plunged into her mouth starting to pump semen into her. Her very being was at least somewhat resistant as the foul tasting liquid poured down her throat not taking effect as of yet. She was forced to watch helplessly as his head lowered towards her sacred honeypot. As the rough tongue touched her cunt running up to flick her clit, her eyes closed as a low moan escaped her tentacle filled mouth.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:39 pm

He noticed the young angel still remained calm. The semen must take a larger dosage on beings like her then. "This should make you feel right at home then" Four more tentacles filled her mouth pumping gallons of his semen into her. His mouth sucked on her clit now, his fangs lightly digging into it to tease her.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:48 pm

After the four armed beast noticed that the semen was not effecting her she squeaked in surprise as four more tentacles filled her mouth pouring gallons of semen down her throat. With the much larger dosage her eyes soon glazed over and the faintest traces of moisture began to form on her cunt. As Karzak began teasing her tender little nub, his teeth grazing the sensitive bundle of nerves a small shudder of pleasure racked her body.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:13 am

"Ohhh look at this..." His face was greeted with her juices. "Someone's ready to get fucked hmm?" Her face was empty as she continued sucking his tentacles. His cock made its way in now, splitting apart her folds. It too shared the same bumpy texture as the tentacles. She would soon find this out when he began thrusting.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:34 pm

"Mmm..." She nodded slowly in agreement, her mind not completely lost even by the enormous amounts of semen. Since she was unable to speak normally she reached out with her mind as the cock positioned itself at her folds. "Go...ahead..." The words floated through his mind as he expertly manipulated her tiny body.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next