View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Unloved(female monsters) 

Post Unloved(female monsters)
Kane set on a rock out side his cave .he was deep in thought what he wasthinking about was her .her warm smile , her soothing voice , how her long flowing hair danced in the breeze, how he lost her , and how he was forbidden to seek another love.a tear came to his eye.

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:40 am

Post Re: Unloved(female monsters)
Eve, however was in a far darker mood. While Kane sat on a rock outside his cave, Eve landed on the cliff above the entrance, her whole body shaking with rage.

"It isn't fair," she was saying through clenched teeth. Her hands were balled into fists, her lips curled into a snarl. How long had she been here? How many experiments had she performed, and still, still she was no closer to solving her problem than when was when she arrived.

"ITS NOT FAIR!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, and raider both her hands to the sky. She called on here electrokeniess, and twin bolts of jagged blue-white lightening shot into the sky and out of sight. Her words devolved into a primal wail of frustration, and as she fired bolt after both of lightening into the atmosphere, each wit enough power to fry a human being, where they eventually just dissipated into nothing.

Her temper spent, Eve collapsed to her knees, her tentacles falling limply down her back and sides, and pounded the stone weakly wit her fists.

It was only then she realized that she had not been designed with tear ducts, and so couldn't shed a tear. Her sobs were dry, but she was crying all the same.

Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:49 pm

he quickly turned to she a women or rather a female monster throwing quite a fit on top of his cave."Hello" he said curiously he waited and hide tell she calmed down . he had no real reason to fear her since the Demon in him would not let him die so he climbed up the cliff to see whats what .he felt him self turning as he approached her but not the way he did when there were human females present his body changed a little Black veins appeared under his skin and he grew to small horns but his body mass stayed relatively the same and he wasn't being forced into his mind by the demon. "hello?" he said once more as he came upon her

Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:04 pm

At the sound of the voice, Eve spun around, clambering back to her feet. Her tentacles, which had been hanging limp and useless, snapped back to life, writhing and wavering in the air like living hair behind her.

Her eyes feel on the humanoid male before her, and scanned him, the iris sniping in her eyes like a camera lens. It was brief scan, bit it confirmed that he wasn't human, no matter how much he seemed to resemble one, black veins and horns aside.

Now she was glad that she had not been able to cry. Being caught wiping away tears would make her next move kind of hard to pull off.

Presenting nothing was waring, she shook her head, aging sending her tentacles dancing. "Hello yourself," she said confidently, slyly. "Its rare i get to meet someone --well not like myself, but still more than human." She smiled wickedly, and though she pulled of the look quite well. "I'm Eve."

Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:16 pm

" um....kane pleased to meet you "he said then paused "my I be so bold as to ask what are you doing?"he said starring at her breast with out real realizeing it. It had been a long time since he looked at a women and hadn't turned into a demonic rapist

Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:47 am

Eve didn't miss the eyes on her naked chest. "Well, just now it seems that I'm being ogled by a demon," she answered slyly. She placed her hands on her hips and thrust her chest outwards. "See something you like?"

Calling on her powers, she stated to gradual increase the size of her chest. "Maybe bigger?" than she stated shrining them until she was practically flat chested. "Or maybe smaller?" She then returned them to their normal size before laughing and hoping in the air, to hover-sit with her leg crossed about five feet off the ground. "Or maybe your more keen on me just the way I am."

Teasing Kane took her mind of her problems, and was fun besides.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:46 pm

"Oh...um no there fine like that...I'm sorry" he said as he turned his eyes away and blushed "Its just I haven't looked at some one so beautiful in a long time with out... will I'd rather not say "now he felt slightly embarrassed.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:27 pm

Eve arched an eyebrow at Kane as he turned away. She floated back to the ground, landing softly on her bare feet. "A shy demon? On this island? Wow, did you get off on the wrong," and here Eve made air quotes, "plane."

She walked over to Kane, hips swaying. "Tell you what, tall, dark, and horny," she said, giving his horns a gentle tap with her fingertips. "You tell me your story and I'll tell you mine."

Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:49 am

Kane Shuddered a little as she came close to him but he really didn't mind all that much ."Um...ok sounds fare to me " he said trying to think "in the life before this I was a much Happier person I was a roadie and and I had a soul mate witch I was about to spend the rest of my life with ,unfortunately things didn't turn out that way one night at this party, a young witch saw me and told me how much she wanted me,I told her No ,after that things got quiet and that's when she cursed me with a Demon so I blacked out and when I came too there was blood every were and all the women at the party where naked and screaming ,all the men where Brutally slain but there was no sign of her and then I blacked out only to find myself on this island" he finished looking rather sad

Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Eve placed a index finger on Kane's forehead, and shoved it a little. "Doi. Whenever a witch wants you, just fuck her. It's really easier for everyone in the long run."

She sighed, her carefree expression weakening slightly. "My turn, huh. Well,, I didn't always look like this. I actaully looked like any other human girl. That's what I was designed to look like at any rate. I was supposed to be the solution to places like this. The ultimate living, breathing, slaving, sex toy. But wouldn't you know it? Turns out I'm broken. If I don't fuck regularly, I melt into a mindless mutagenic soup of sex organs. Found out the hard away but mutating and killing all the brains worming on me. Knew the higher ups would terminate when they found out, so I took off. Been trying to fix myself ever since. It's not working."

Eve snorted. "We must be the two most pathetic creatures on this rock."

Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:04 pm

Kane felt sorry for her more than him self he could turn back to human she was like this all the time "hey at least there's two of us instead of one Right?"he said as he embraced her in a hug

Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:51 pm

Eve froze for a moment at the hug. She couldn't remember the last one she had received that hadn't come from a brainwashed victim. But she soon relaxed into it. "Hmmm you make a good point," she said. She hugged him back, throwing her arms over his shoulders and pulling herself close.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:07 pm

as they stood there he could feel his pants tighten He thought to hm self wow been a real long time since that happened"his eye widened.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Eve, pressed to Kane as she was, felt the growing hardness too. "Well, well here's something I haven't felt in a long, long time..." she said lowering one hand from his shoulders to stroke the growing bulge in Kane's pants. "Been fucking hot young college co-eds for so long I'd forgotten that these exists. But I bet you get to use it all the time."

Eve's hand from melted into a kind of purple goo, which then seeped inside Kane's pants to engulf and stroke his member directly. "Tell me the truth now, you want me don't you?"

Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:27 pm

his eyes widened even more as she rubbed his cock .then gasped as her oo hand went in to his pants to stroke it "oh...oh...go...OH GOD YES!"he said then he closed his eye's and went in for a kiss

Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next