View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Bargain (for Eimelle) 

Post Re: The Bargain (for Eimelle)
"Interesting. I may have some searching to do afterwards then. But it seems you have the wrong idea about my powers." she said as she took the trident from him. Focusing her energy through the object she finished her sentence by saying "I'm not a mind reader. But just watch...." Gesturing at a small tree nearby she waved the empowered weapon at it the psychic wave ripping it from the ground, roots and all.

"Perfect...It still works well. It might take me some time to get used to the conversion rate though." she mused to herself as she waited for his reaction.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:46 am

A telekinesis wielder.

His words stated as he watched the tree being uprooted. He himself had that talent though it had been limited in that he could only lift with his mind what he could psyically carry which had happened to be a good deal.

He slithered a little closer, a single tentacle lifting up off the ground as it smoothed over her left cheek, white eyes peering down into her own as he summoned up a little telekinesis of his own, letting an invisible touch smooth down her right cheek only to brush lightly against her neck while a hand lifted up towards her right ear as it stroked against it lightly as he grazed the outside of her ear.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:31 pm

"....Yeah. Over use drains my energy though." she said as she looked up at him, the invisible touch brushing down her right cheek not unnoticed as he carresed her smooth skin. "So you have some talent for telekinesis as well? Quite interesting. Its good to see some being that uses the powers of the mind instead of sheer brute force." she said with a sigh, seeming slightly disappointed with the violent races of the universe at large.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Yes, some talents in that realm. Illusions as well and of course mind control.

He explained to her as he caressed her with the power of his mind. His hands falling to her shoulders as they draped slowly down to her breasts, partially falling upon the cloth covering taking a moment to figure out how it work. Figuring that the material peeled back away from her he hooked a thumb beneath it, peeling the material off of her succulant body, eyes watching as her breasts bounced free, a tentacle reaching up to grasp one in his appendage as it had coiled about her giving her a soft squeeze.

Feeling naked he had asked her May I? May I enter your mind?

Character Listing

Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:22 pm

As the scant covering of her breasts was peeled away, bouncing free from their confinement, she blushed as a tentacle wrapped around one of the sensitive orbs giving it a soft squeeze. A smile slowly crossed her face as he asked, almost nervously, if he could enter her mind. "Go ahead. My mind can be a confusing place sometimes though so be cautious." she said to him, the smile never leaving her face.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:02 am

Delighted, he entered her mind with his own, first mapping it out since he knew that it would be dissimilar to the humans that he so frequently encounter. Off the bat he found that this synapes had not been in the same spot while this one was. He had been slow in his explorations so as not to make any mistakes by tampering with anything that shouldn't be tampered with.

He had soon found her surface thoughts, which had been primarily what he had been after though there had been another area which he had looked for, if it did exist at all.

Still using his mental energies now he hadn't felt so naked since he had used it all the time refraining as he had was akin to severing a limb but he had managed to endure it in the short term.

His eyes had caught the blush that had appeared on her face, his torso bending at the waist a little so that his elongated tongue could snake out of his mouth to lick against her bare shoulder.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:19 am

As he delved deeper into her mind the maze of her surface thoughts gave way to a whole world inside her mind. Stepping out of the maze and onto a cobblestone path leading to a trio of towers he would notice a woman dressed in what appeared to be a very revealing set of a knight's armor, a very thin and quite see through chainmail bra and panties with the armor covering her arms and legs being the normal plate armor.

This woman moved to greet the visitor as he looked around the mental world. "Hello, sir. I have been told to show you around, the mistress says that I can take you anywhere you would like to go as long as you don't tamper with the regular functions."

Back in the real world Eimelle shivered as the long tongue sent tingles through her skin as it licked across her bare shoulder.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:41 am

Good...I'm not sure if it would be tampering with, at least not on the long term. You can ask that of your mistress. I wish to know where the pleasure centers of this brain are and the pain receptors if needed to dial those things down. I doubt that I would need the later though I'm use to tampering, at least temporarily with the pleasure centers to heighten the experience.

He explained to the knight that he had encountered though in the real world he had picked up her shiver, his tentacles reaching out towards her as he had slide her bottoms down the expanse of her legs. His body compressing to the ground due to his elastic nature, his tongue fanning out to lick at the slit of her sex, a tentacle reaching out to her clit playing against it as he brushed against it.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:39 pm

"Very well. To the pleasure center first then. Now if you would follow me, sir." the knight said, turning away from him and starting to walk down the path. Her armored hips swayed gently as she lead him towards the center tower. "You're lucky she likes you, sir. If she didn't this world would have appeared a much more confusing place. I've seen unwelcome visitors die from mental strain after getting lost in her mind." she told him as he slowly slithered along behind her.

In the real world Eimelle left the control of the situation in the expert hands of the other being, a small squeak escaping her lips as a tentacle brushed against her clit after tugging her bottoms down off her legs. As he would find if he payed attention in his tour of her mind, her mental powers left some of the sections of her mind overactive....which of those they were he would have to discover himself.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Intriguing, he commented as they traveled along, his eyes watching the swaying hips of the knight in front of him. Whether he meant her words or her herself had been uncertain. Slowly his eyes drifted up towards the tower that they had been heading to as if taking its distinctive look into his cluttered mind.

In the real world Aegir had felt her response to him, his tongue slowly peeling aside her nether lips to get inside her depths, slowly licking against her inner walls with the expanse of his tongue. He had surmised that there had been areas of her mind that had been overactive in comparison to a humans. He still wished to relay against it though since it had been what he had been use to doing for so many years now.

Character Listing

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:19 pm

Taking him into the first floor of the tower the knight led him to what appeared to be a blank wall. "One moment, sir. The pleasure center is so active so its kept behind a reinforced wall." she told him. Pushing against one of the blocks in the wall, a grinding noise erupted and part of the wall slid to the side revealing an ornate set of double doors. Pushing them open the knight said "Here we are, sir. The pleasure center. Her mind has set this one up on a control panel over here to limit it's function." she told him, leading him over to it. "I should warn you though, even her controlled sex drive is at least twice that of a human so I wouldn't set it to high if you're going to change it." she told him.

In the real world she moaned gently as the dexterous tongue slowly licked against her inner walls eliciting a slow flow of her honey to sweep down his tongue as he continued to probe her depths.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:39 pm

He heeded the warning wondering if she had been some kind of succubi. She had looked like one and with such an overactive sex drive he doubted that he had to do a thing here though one could never be certain as to what they would and wouldn't use so it was good to know of these things.

Noted. And her pain receptors? He had asked of his guide while eyes regarded the wall and the passage that had been revealed. Of course he had been noting which stone to press to unearth this passage.

Feeling her honey ease against his tongue his mauve hands reached up to her hips pressing against them in order to better stabilize himself as he pressed his tongue deep within her, his head bobbing to and from her to make that tongue dig into her a little faster than before.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:15 pm

"Right this way, sir." she said, leading him out of the room and turning back to close the hidden passage before turning towards the stairs across the room from the two of them. "The pain receptors are locked in a room upstairs. Can't have just anyone getting in there or they could hurt the mistress." she said as she led him up the stairs. After a few minutes of walking the knight gestured to a magically locked door that she had the key for. "Here we go." she said as she unlocked the door, pushing it open and leading him into the room.

In the real world Eimelle had started to push down against the bracing hands, driving the probing tongue harder into her wet cunt as she enjoyed the pleasure. With the long appendage exploring her hole a pleased squeak escaped her lips whenever it passed over a sensitive area.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:32 pm

A wise precaution, he stated as the door before him had been unlocked, he had gazed inside the room as it had been revealed to him. He studied what had been within feeling as if he wouldn't need this room at all though one never knew for certain and it had been good to tuck away this knowledge should it become relevant in dialing down any possible pain that she would receive.

In the real he had basked in her squeak as it escaped from her lips. A tentacle lifting itself upward above her long violet locks only to coil itself about a horn as he jerked back her head, his body already stiff and ready, his mind noting just where inside her had elicited her responses as he stored them for use in the immediate future.

Character Listing

Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:51 pm

"No need for anything in there? Alright then." she said, closing and locking the door behind them and slipping the key into the line of her bountiful cleavage with it coming to rest snugly between her chainmail covered breasts. "Is there anything else you need from me, sir?" she asked him.

Back in the real world she gasped in surprise as a tentacle wrapped around one of her horns and pulled her head back. Her back was straining to keep her standing as the tentacle holding her head back left her off balance.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next