View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 The 55th Seal 

Post The 55th Seal
An intricate circle suddenly appears on a solitary grassland area on shokushu. A light smell of sulfur can be perceived in the air, emanating from the circle. And as suddenly as the circle appeared a being of Hell emerges from it. Arms-crossed and a smug equine-like face explore the surroundings.

"What a woundrous place! Such a delightful nexus of debauchery and perversion! Almost makes me feel like I'm home~"

The perfid being floats slightly over his summoning circle and proceeds to step away from it, his high-platform sandals crushing the grass blades below him. The circle dissipates leaving no trace of it's former presence. Orobas, as the demon is called, casts a shor chant to vanish into invisibility and explore the campus to his blackened heart's content...

"This will be so much fun, I'll make sure to thank Decarabia for the information regarding this beautiful place"

A horrid equine laughter echoes as he starts walking towards the building not far away.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]