View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Mistaken Identity (for Lexi) 

Post Re: Mistaken Identity (for Lexi)
Lexi moved and strolled absently along side Aegir, matching his pace as they moved through the forest while her pony tail bounced side to side in time to her steps. She could feel the intensity of his lust lessening as she listened to his answer though she wasn't familiar enough with this creature to lower her guard around him. Her past, her very creation had been forged in the spark of lust, greed and betrayal and given that she wouldn't allow herself to trust anything or anyone until they had unquestionably earned it. Despite her wary and untrusting nature Lexi couldn't sense any hostility towards her coming from him and helped her to relax, even if only a little bit. His answer had been more than she was expecting to receive and revealed a bit of the true nature behind this place. She hadn't heard him mention anything against taking servants in the rules though it didn't mean they weren't there, he may just not care about them. What need did someone who could control and bend minds to his will need of servants when nearly anyone encountered could have become one? Though it was good to know the base line limitations she was allowed to work inside of and that would aid her greatly in garnering more energy, knowledge and power. Another point that had interested her were these Lab's he had spoke of. How much knowledge and information would she be able to pull from inside those walls? How much data on other races, entities or even the students did they have at their disposal, not to mention that it was likely a technological hub that would only aid her in coming to understand this new world she had found herself in.

"So, I suppose given the way I look and that there isn't anything in place preventing us from attacking each other that this may not be the last time I am sought out by the others on the Island." She wasn't particularly pleased by this aspect given that no matter how many times she had tried, her doll always came out the exact same. "Ah well, at least that will save me the effort of trying to track down some of the others that are around here." She was only really being half serious in that statement as she doubted some of the others that would come after her would be any were near as reasonable as Aegir had seemed to be. She stayed quiet as they walked side by side, turning her head over to look upwards at Aegir after a moment. "It is my turn to answer a bit about myself before moving onto my next question I suppose." Looking straight ahead once more, "I do not have a race, species and there are not truly others of my own kind. I'm sure there are others like me or at least similar, but I share no kinship to them. My birth was really more of a creation, accidental though it may have been and forever regretted by those whom had been witness to it. I would honestly prefer if you would ask questions about me so that we could go on a more one for one basis, if not that is fine as it wasn't part of the terms I had agreed to."

Lexi pondered her next question for a moment, "How is it that they manage to keep our activities so secret from the majority of the students?" She hadn't been able to figure that one out. With all the monsters here she was surprised the school got any actual academics done and wasn't just a constant orgy. She had her own suspicions of course but hadn't found a single shred of proof to substantiate her theories. She could only hope that Aegir having been here far longer than her would have had more success.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:52 pm

No, I don't suspect that this will be the last time that you encounter other beings on this island, though I suspect that you'd probably be inclined to draw the attention of those more into snatch and grabbing, simple brutes though you could fall prey to those that hunt using more subtle techniques. You are lucky to draw my notice before them though. Some would simply ignore you others would attack you regardless of origins to sate their natures. Each being is different, of course. I even know that some of the beasts on this island had been produced in experiments in the labs and have been released or escaped into the wilds though there isn't any place for them to go seeing that we are on an island.

He found that her pace had been quicker than his, no surprise there as she slowed to walk beside him. He could feel the weariness washing off of her and while he had realized that they had been parlaying she had by no means trusted him completely. A wise move that he should follow though her form had seemed to be so innocent, so fragile that it could not be a threat. He knew better of course, though he had hardly worried about that. Secretly he had sized her up a little, at least at first until he had assured himself that he would not fall into an attack of any kind where he had to defend himself though what could anyone gain from attacking him? Knowledge perhaps, though that had been the only thing that he could readily think of and most beings had a tendency of ignoring that aspect and just doing their own thing.

Now Aegir turned his head slightly to take her profile in before she had turned to face him. It had been a question that had lingered in his own mind when he had gotten here.To cover up matters I have learned that their are several factors in place to make this island like a serene and peaceful illusion.

Some beings have the ability to bend reality. Those that can bend wills and alter perceptions. Some can even enter into the dreams of others making their victims doubt that they had even been attacked. But their are machines, nanites that are responsible for much. Mending torn clothes, repairing objects and in some cases I believe injecting students with a chemical that makes them forget recent events.

Some do remember their attacks though in their cases, if the chemical from the labs don't work that is, but think of them like those that claim that they were abducted by UFOs. No one really believes them so they are ignored by the majority, seen as insane.

When they had exited the forest he squinted, the light being brighter than he thought it would be. He could have back tracked into the forest but chose not to. Mouth tendrils twitched violently as if he had been in serious pain or discomfort though they eased down as he grew accustomed to the light.

Yes ... that doesn't cover the terms and I do recall my own origins and will spare you from my prying as much as I may want to know. How is it that you come here? He had been curious as how she had missed this crucial bit or information wondering if she had been from the labs. He had sensed her heightened interest in that place though it could have just been that, an interest and nothing more.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:30 am

At least Lexi knew now that she would have to watch herself least some over eager monster or one that just didn't care whom or what she was come after her. She would need to learn more about the Island's other inhabitants if she didn't want to find herself in that situation. The Lab's she had already assumed would hold that answer but she didn't want to wait around to get an invite for some experiment they might have been conducting. Not that they would just give her access to such data freely. Lexi would have bet there was far more going on than this just being a diplomatic offering to prevent war or attacks on Earth. If it had been her she would have used the ties forged to gain access to newer sciences, knowledge's and technology while studying and learning about those that had come to use this place. She would have bet they were following a similar train of thought given Aegir's explanation of things so far. Lexi would stick to her plan for now as she was quite enjoying her conversation with Aegir and could easily later track down a member of the faculty to follow up on that train of thought and put such things to the side for now.

Each of her short steps had a bit of a sway in them as she sashayed beside the much taller creature, ever playing into that harmless innocent persona of the young unwitting student. Only her eyes betrayed that naivety, gleaming brightly with a calculating cunning as she intently listened to Aegirs words as they whispered into her mind. If anything she had more reason to believe what he was telling her as opposed to when she finally tracked down one someone who'd help craft the illusion and lie this Island truly was. He didn't have any reason to lie to her about these things as far as she could have gathered nor could did any of his feelings or emotions show any possible deception.

Walking out into the open sun, Lexi tilted her head upwards and closed her eyes as she felt the sunlight and cool ocean breeze wash over her. She felt Aegir's momentary pang of discomfort and pain as she opened her eyes and gave him a sideways glance seeing the tendrils around his mouth twitching, "I thought we were going somewhere more comfortable?" She said nothing more to that, figuring that Aegir knew where they were headed and that this had been a necessary part of the trip. "That's actually part of what I am searching for. The why and how I came to be here. I had been banished and my powers sealed off before and even though I was ever so slowly managing to break free from that seal and had begun regaining my abilities. The next thing I knew I had found myself here. I had been freed but there was no one around and I couldn't sense any traces of the magic used that had brought me to this place. I don't know if it had been a student, another creature or maybe even one of the faculty members. The worst part is that it may not have even been someone on this Island, it could have been someone somewhere else trying crack the seal and they had made mistake and somehow I was sent here. It's difficult to know exactly what happened but one of the things I am working on figuring out."

As always her voice was very soft, feminine and almost musical when she spoke. "So, what happens to the students once they graduate?" It didn't really matter to her what happened to them once they left here at the moment, but she was curious. Every bit of knowledge helped and it would be good to know should she choose to take an apprentice.

Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Aegir had moved about as he slithered about the ground. Realizing that she had been quite quicker than him he had found the whole thing humorous that is if he were an outsider looking upon them as they traveled along. As an outsider looking in he would see this horror of horrors traveling along side what had appeared to be a student, and to top matters off they seemed to be engaged in an amicable conversation, a scene that one could mistake as tender, like a grand parent strolling along side their grand child.

But his momentary squint had not gone unnoticed as he adjusted to the dazzling light that smashed against his eyes. He heard her soft voice questioning him which had elicited his attention as he bent his neck in her direction.

Clearly I have been mistaken, I figured that it wouldn't be so bright though my tenure in that forest has lured me into a false sense of security. My eyes will adjust in due time and I know a place that we are going secluded from such harsh rays so its only a minor discomfort.

As they walked on and the trees had thinned out eventually giving way to the beach he had mentioned he had believed that he had mapped out some of her mind with his explorations though he had not tried to pry into her cranium outside of course surface thoughts. In truth he had been too busy with his concentration focusing on their conversation..

It had been rare that he had been able to talk to someone else, really talk to them. Most of his time had been invested in the hunt and of course staying out of the affairs of the others. He did pick up on the fact that her current question had not interested her as much as the first but he sought to answer it nonetheless. He had of course concluded the very things that she had governing the conduct of the personnel at the labs and them seeking treaties and technology along with other things but that had been a conclusion that he had come to on his own and had been speculation on his part so he had not gone into such details speaking only of what had been known to him. Of course he could have found out such information had he wanted it or wished to confirm what he had been thinking though the solution to them seemed to be obvious.

What happens when the students graduate? A lot of things tough the most common matter is that they are placed upon an interplanetary ship, one masked to appear as a commercial vessel and released more or less.

Often such vessels are attacked by pirates or slavers taking former students into their custody and selling them off as slaves, usually sex slaves, to whomever could afford them. On occasion a ship does make it past pirate or slaver ships or happen to be rescued by the ADD and taken in by them.

Matters are explained to them and those that seek a bit of payback which is usual most, if not all of them, seek a bit of satisfaction as the knowledge and weaponry of the ADD allows them to fight back effectively and they happen to hunt down aliens and other monstroties. ADD stands for Alien Defense Directorate. if you had want of knowing.

He explained this as warm sands could be felt under his tentacles. He did manage to go a little quicker though considering that he had better traction her than in the wooded terrain of the forest.

Eyes glancing down at her much smaller frame he had seemed to hesitate for a moment as if he had been debating what he had wanted to ask her. Beneath his calm exterior there had been a little bit of lust that had still been in the under currents of his being since he had been hunting and had been surprised at her origins.

What are you? What I mean is your true form, if you have one outside your current state. Of all the acquire knowledge that I possess from the students. Some beings imitate the prey they hunt with human disguises that go about establishing alter egos or mask them as something they are not for just enough time to spring their traps. Do you fall into any such categories? Would I encounter you again in another form or is the current one the only one you are capable of taking?

Character Listing

Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:05 am

Each of her steps had a little girlish bounce to them as she stayed ever beside Aegir, carrying with it an almost happy innocence as her golden locks shined in the suns light while her pony tail swayed back and forth in time to her movements. Lexi was curious where Aegir was leading her but wasn't terribly worried about it as if he had meant to attack her he would have done so already. She didn't concern herself any further about that deciding that she would see soon enough and kept her mind directed onto the other matters, namely the information they were trading back and forth. That wasn't to say Lexi hadn't noticed the creatures earlier discomfort at the idea he had put forward about her using her Elemental magics on him, as she had certainly noted how his disliked the light given from the sun, but that was just her nature. She couldn't help but absorb that knowledge which she observed for herself though she certainly had no intention of acting upon any of it. Not being human and having a long history of dealing with different creatures Lexi wasn't the least bothered by Aegir's appearance or even his telepathic abilities. Having just met Aegir she was still a bit wary and given her nature and her history she was always untrusting. All of those things aside, she was enjoying herself.

She wasn't surprised by the latest answer to her question. Those that were attacked were later to be sold into slavery as if this entire school was nothing more than a early training ground while those that had remained safe were released back to their own lives to help further the illusion around the school. Lexi also supposed that aside from tuition the Academy received they were also making money from those girls that would later be put into slavery or at the very least they had deals with these Slaver's and this "A.D.D". No matter what fate and future awaited these students it was of little concern to her, save what use she might have found or had for them.

Lexi could still feel Aegir's lusts, even subdued they held a potent energy and she couldn't help restrain herself from adding a bit of extra skip to her step, showing off her doll's body as her snugly fit shirt clung tightly to her trim waist and outlined her ample bosom. Her open grey hooded jacket covered her slender arms though pushed back as it was did little to cover the rest of her slender frame. Turning her head upwards to look at Aegir, Lexi beamed a smile at him, "I can show you my true form if you want...it is a lot easier than explaining all of it truthfully." Swinging her book bag from her shoulder, Lexi unclasped the main latch and unzipped it. Reaching inside Lexi soon pulled out a large, ancient tome. The hard leather was engraved with the odd lines and patterns while a closed eye was carved into the leather. The book had a single scar running down its cover and its pages looked to be splattered in a long since dried blood. "This is me. The real me. Odd isn't it? I'm not a spirit bound to the book, though I had at first thought I was and those that encounter me likely would think I am." Lexi gave a shrug as she held the book up for Aegir to get a good look at, but quickly tucked herself back away inside the protective seal her magics had placed around the bag itself. "As for this body, I would say that as it has been the only form I have been able to take, that it's my "living" physical representation though I consider it more of a doll as the form isn't truly alive."

Many of her questions were minor details about modern society that she wasn't going to bother wasting Aegir's time with as she was slowly gaining such from the Library, the students and her own experiences. It wouldn't hurt though to ask her next question as she was likely going to be here on the Island for sometime until she had a greater understanding of the world she now found herself in. "Any advice you'd care to share of things you have learned from your experiences here?" She had a pretty good picture painted in her mind now about the school and exactly what was transpiring here and why, but she was sure there was still more hidden.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Aegir watched the bounce in her step his mind sliding over the fact that she had been a being like him and not a student though that had not stopped his eyes from fanning over her form as he gazed at it longingly, washing over the curves of her body with his watchful eyes that traced over her frame. Even with the bright light of day his eyes had seemed to look her over though he had made no effort to disguise what he had been doing.

He could sense her surface thoughts quite well by this point his mind growing use to her alien one. He had not gotten anything further such as her memories since he had refrained from prying too much not willing to press into her mind and find that he had been pressing into the wrong areas.

But his eyes did sweep over the book just as it washed over her own form though without the evident lust that had lingered there. He drew in the details of the leather bound book as he ran a tentacle over it tracing over the rough scar that had formed upon it's cover as he wondered what form of implement caused the scar figuring that a knife or maybe even a flat head screw driver had caused it.

Intriguing. So you are a manifestition of this book? He spoke mainly to himself out loud as he retracted the tentacle from the books surface. He did not the closed eye upon it and instantly recalled it as a symbol of the masons. His mind recollecting what he knew of that organization as he had wondered if this symbol, this book, had anything to do with them.

Now that had been interesting. He wouldn't have guessed that an inanimate object would possess a "soul" or rather some form of representation. He had wondered for a moment about what secrets had been inked on those pages though the thought of dried blood hadn't registered any particular thoughts.

His eyes slid up from the book to her then the book again as he had processed this information within his mind. His mouth tendrils twitching slightly as he had digested the tidbit of knowledge. He had numerous questions that drifted through his mind though it had not been his turn to pose any of them.

It had been awhile since he had amicably spoken to anyone. He had been enjoying himself as he pondered her next question as it floated upon the air to him. He gave it a moments thought before posing some kind of answer.

My advice is limited of course. Some beings are governed in specific ways such as having to feed off of life force or getting nourishment from sexual acts. Since neither applies to me I can afford being more lax using this place as I use to use Earth to a small degree. While I am restrained I causing much strife and starting wars here I still can prey upon beings quite well.

I guess, first and foremost your best to use your deceptions to your advantage. Isolate your target or targets as the case may be though it is not often that I take on multiple victims given my slow speed its far more likely that one may get away from my clutches.

Use your strengths to your advantage while minimizing your weaknesses. For you I can see you going places that most monsterous beings cannot go without drawing a great deal of notice, but be weary that you could fall pry to such beings so you'd probably want to stay where there are people to minimize this threat.

I tend to isolate my targets or use simple illusions to lure them into a false sense of security where I can nab them without much notice. Sure I could handle multiple threats but that divides distractions and of course splits up my attention so my focus isn't as sharp. Plus your prone to making more mistakes when this happens.

And it is best to stay out of the business of other entities. No sense provoking their ire by interposing ones self into the mix unless invited into matters before hand, and of course there is always the problem of mistaken identity that you'd have to worry about in any case. It avoids a great deal of confusion after all.

I guess that is the main advice I can offer to you.
They had been nearly there at there destination as he slithered across the sands of the beach. He could hear the flow of waves lapping against the shore and could even see the ocean with his keen vision even hampered by the light of day as it were. His eyes shifted to a rocky outcropping by the water, his mouth tendrils twitching a little in the brief silence that had welled up.

[color-#400000]What is contained in your pages?[/color]

Character Listing

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:24 pm

The book's keeper couldn't contain the brief shudder as Aegir ran a single tendril against her cover, following the path of the scar that had been given to her in the early days. The old injury wasn't painful for her but it was a bit sensitive to the touch as her doll closed her eyes in response, keeping them such until after he had pulled away as she replaced her true self within the protective seal inside of her book bag. Her fiery amber eyes opened after a moment, playful grin dancing on her soft pink lips as she never once broke her stride while the two of them made their way down the beach. Stopping for a moment Lexi quickly bent down and untied her hiking boots, pulling them and the ankle high socks from her feet and quickly tied the laces around the handle on her book bag. As with everything he had said to her Lexi listened intently, not missing a single word or even the slightest hint of inflection as she bounced back upright and ran to catch up letting her bare feet sink into the warm sands. She figured those who ran this place appreciated and wanted to keep their secrecy while having means and methods to remove those that couldn't enjoy themselves without causing to much destruction or alarming more students than they would have preferred. Given the nature and power of some of the creatures she had sensed hidden all over the island or even just the traces of them she wondered just who was in charge of this place. Whoever ran this school and operation was certainly well aware of a great many things and showed such by the level of control that was held all over the Island.

If they could get rid of those that proved unruly then what would stop them from having brought her here unaware? Could they have found clues about her origins and sought to bring her here so they could learn more of her? The very thought that someone was trying to steal her secrets and manipulate her into revealing them caused storm clouds of anger and defiance to bloom inside of her mind. As quickly as it had come up Lexi buried them back down into the depths of her mind. She wasn't alone in her mind, she knew and accepted that fact and it had helped her regain her composure. Aegir could have felt her mental defenses reinforcing themselves in that moment before becoming still once more. Aside from the train of thought she had taken the rest of his advice had be quite sound. She had no intention of getting between another of the Hunters or their chosen prey, or even failing prey herself though she did have quite the advantage over the rest of her "class-mates".

She didn't know what to say to explain her sudden mental outburst to Aegir. Had he not been telepathic she doubted he would have even noticed as her happy, innocent expression didn't even flinch. "My apologies Aegir. Something about who, why and how I came to be here had crossed my mind and as I am sure you noticed...I did not react very well."

Those thoughts may have been put to the side, but they were not forgotten and it was a strong possibility that such was the case. She would have to speak with a member of the staff sooner than she intended and she would have to get answers. With her mind back on the matter at hand, she pondered how to best answer the question posed to her. She could have been extremely vague and even cryptic with her answer but that would hardly have been fair given the amount and depth and detail Aegir had put into his own, even choosing to reveal details about himself. "You'd like to know what is under the coverings hrm?" Lexi's eyes sparkled a bit at her own words and how they could have been taken, despite the straight faced innocence to which she delivered them. "The one who penned me wrote within all the knowledge, spells and research they had compiled on the mystical path of Summoning and Conjuration. She was once a great master and perhaps one of the greatest human summoners to have ever lived and highly skilled in a great many other magics. There are a few other minor notes and spells locked away within my pages, but they are related to the subject matter in there own way. I suppose I could probably add my own knowledge to my pages but I prefer keeping myself as I had been and as I was written. Not that I don't have safe guards in place in case someone manages to get their hands on me and tries to poke around inside of me." She wasn't really flirting with Aegir but the longer she was around him the more curious she had grown to taste those emotions he kept under wraps. Of course, she might have been just a little bit as she pondered her next question.

Whatever Lexi's next question was going to be had been replaced by her sudden thought about the staff and those who ran the place itself, "What can you tell me about those who founded the Island or those who at least run it?"

Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:24 pm

His eyes spooled down her legs watching as she took off her hiking boots. He had not stopped knowing that she would easily catch up to his slow pace. Yet he found something that had twitched in her mind and had wondered what had caused it until she had explained. He had nodded, his mouth tendrils quivering for a bit as he digested her words replying without much thought to his words.

No apologies necessary. I can understand how such could ravish your mind. I have bled into minds here on this campus and know what others know. Such as those who have been marooned here or captured. There are some that are even created by the lab itself. For a minute there I suspected that I may have made a misstep in something that I had said.

He slithered about nearly effortlessly upon the sands as he had listened to all she had to say. Tendrils about his mouth contorting in what had passed as a grin for his kind. Images springing to his mind as he had wondered how she would feel wrapped about him, how her skin would taste against his tongue as he had suckled it but it had been her words that had caused his cocks to stiffen beneath the mass of tentacles that had comprised of his legs as blood rushed to them.

She may not have been using any innuendo upon him those by his spiking of lusts returned to his mind as chemicals filled his compound brain. Rationale and reason hadn't seemed governed by this release of endrophines as he ignored his baser needs as he slithered along coming at last to a cove surrounded by stone walls that had caused the interior to be shadowy.

There had been a pool with the cove, Aegir's lair residing at the bottom. Though he had not said anything to that nature there had been a few shark bones near the water adorned with a morsel or two of decaying meat that made it obvious that something had dwelled here.

He moved through the cracks in the stone wall with ease even compressing his size to conform to the smallest crevices that had existed in the natural stone until he had gotten into the cove itself. He figured that her smaller frame would be a help to her now though there was little doubt that she would eventually get through whereas his very nature allowed him to squeeze into the smallest of spots.

Unfortunately I don't know much about the founders not having much contact with them as it stands. From absorbed memories I know that they have underlings, the scientists, that conduct this experiment and that upon the students testing out new researches, probably what they have gathered by us and seeing how it can be used on Earth. Of course they tend to be sexual in nature. I regret that I have so little information on them. For that you can ask another question for free.

I'm not sure that the scientists don't possess this knowledge each working for the love of his or her work or perhaps fame or money, whatever motivates these humans. Generally they keep to themselves and I keep to mine though I suspect that they are always watching what we do, lurking in the shadows as they compile our strengths and weaknesses.

Unable to resist himself he add Mm ... now why would anyone not wish to try to get there hands about you and poke around you?

Character Listing

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:33 am

Lexi was a bit surprised when she felt Aegir's lust resurface stronger than they had been before after her tiny provocation. The emotion was dark yet burned bright as it caused whatever other feelings she had been able to sense within Aegir to fade as the stars would from the morning sun. Biting down lightly upon her bottom lip, Lexi restrained herself from drawing out those lusts, that desire and feeding upon it. Had she, Lexi believed that their conversation would have come to a very quick end as Aegir would likely seek to satisfy that growing want. She may not have been truly hungry for quite some time, but Lexi loved learning along with new experiences and possessed a dangerous curiosity that was only tempered by her logic and intellect. Her own thoughts couldn't help but drift along following the natural path those lusts she felt would guide them. None of her summons, minions or servants would have dared to touch her without her permission and while having still very little experience in such matters should knew that if anything was to happen between them, it would be vastly different than anything she had done with those students.

With a small hop, she came to a halt waiting for Aegir to maneuver through the tight passage before following in afterwards. Her small size did help quite a bit as she wiggled her way inside, crawling and squeezing passed the narrow passage. So much easier it would have been had she just used one of her spells but she knew Aegir had enjoyed gazing upon her doll's form, knowing his eyes had missed very few of her movements. The smooth stone pushed against her body, helping to show off her lithe frame and slender curves. Her movements were precise yet there was a sensual grace hanging about her that she seemed innocently unaware of as she moved her way into the main chamber. A single bare foot touched down out from the opening as her long, bare silken leg slid slowly free and pulled the rest of her inside. Arching her back, Lexi quickly smoothed out her lightly tussled pony-tail. Once they were both inside, he had answered her question or at least admitted to not having an answer. To a point, that was almost answer enough. The founders did not make themselves public and they didn't keep close ties or at least give their underlings any information that could have been relevant to them. Her own thoughts had been mirrored by Aegir's words, he to suspected the Island was garnering information about its patrons and in that she would have to uncover why or at least to what end.

Aegir's last comment had brought forth a small peal of silvery laughter, muffled quickly into a giggle before she was able to silence herself. "Well I'd say far to many people had been interested in that very thing...though they were just interested in learning what I knew." Wars had been fought over her in the past, terrible forces brought to bear all in the sake of claiming the powers and knowledge sealed within her pages so that those whom had sought her out could fulfil their own dark desires and agenda. Yet since her awakening, none had succeeded save to find their efforts twisted to serve her own ends up until she had gotten banished. Still neither of them were really talking about her true form at the moment. With a tilt of her head her raised pony tail swished like a pendulum as she gave a faint wrinkle to her nose, thinking about what her next question. "If you wouldn't mind, I would be interested in hearing more about the staff that work here at the school and the labs as well." For now she remained standing along side the small pool, letting her toes curl about the lip and touch against the surface of the still waters, not quite sure where or if they might travel from here.

Last edited by Lexi on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:25 pm

His mouth tendrils curled into a smile as she giggled, it being obvious that they had been off topic for a moment. Eyes cast out to the sea, the only portion of this cove that had not been sealed in by stone. He seemed mesmerized for a moment, his eyes watching the waves that had formed off in the distant, his ears filling with the sounds of those waves crashing against the shore as the tide came in.

Clearly he had watched her progress over the stone, seeing the curve of her leg as she had climbed over, around and through the stone that had been here.

Turning back towards her he had seen her toes curling up within the surface of the salty pool. His body slithering a little closer as his eyes had widen a portion out of surprise. Some of her thoughts had been easier to read then others and while those had registered upon his mind he had moved to make simple conversation.

These rocks here have actually been formed by an under water volcano over the span of millennium . The island has grown a few feet by its eruptions over time.

He could feel her desires that had mirrored his own. Wonder, he had felt wonder therein as she had seemed to think what matters would feel like. He had to wonder too given that he knew that he had been immune to telepathic attacks. However, there were rare beings that had read his thoughts and communicated in a similar way as he had.

But after his initial bought of surprise he had settled himself down though he could not help the lusts that sprang into being. Desire and want coming to mind his body acted on a primitive, instinctual level as a musky scent exhibited out of his body. Pheromones that had no use and had been a through back to a time that had been long past when his species had reproduced in such a way.

Aegir had noticed that Lexi's nose crinkled up and had at first thought that she had been repulsed by the scent though when she had soon asked her question he had seen that it was out of thought that she had been doing that as she searched for a significant question.

For a moment he had been silent as he had thought about how best to answer. As far as I know they live at the labs or at housing near the school so they don't travel far. I do know that not all the staff here happen to be human, some being alien or other that have been recruited. Some prey upon others while some just work as categorizing student records and the like, probably for the ADD or to sell to monsters when they have graduate to let a potential slave owner know just what they would be purchasing and getting there hands onto.

The scientists in the labs happen to be more secretive than the staff at the school. Too caught up in their research from what I could tell from the few times I have been there though they seem eager to see what effects, if any that their research imparts on a particular subject.

Most are single minded beings either wrapped up in research or pulling the wool over the students eyes and maintaining this illusion that this is Earth. There are some, like us, that pass themselves off as professors and the like. There is even a monster that I have learned about that has a rather interesting ability to transorm between monster and student.

On the whole the faculty stay out of our way and clean up after messier monsters. Repairing victims bodies after being ravished, causing students to forget what happened, sewing up and repairing garments and the like

He fell silent for a moment as he slithered back and forth as if exerting energy to relieve his own sexual tension. Finally he had turned to her as he moved towards her, mauve hands falling to her shoulders.

Now, what does it feel like to be within you? To feel the heat of your body surrounding mine?

An odd question to be sure though it had been clear that it had been governed by the state that he had been in rather than any intellectual purpose.

Character Listing

Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:38 pm

She had felt the faint tinge of surprise ripple through out Aegir but quickly as it had come that surprise was washed away by another tidal wave of his lusts. Stronger, more primal and demanding as they wrapped around her almost daring her to draw them in to feed and the closer he came to her, the clearer she felt them. Lexi had nearly missed the comment about the Island before she was able to suppress those feelings flowing inside of her doll's body. Always a learning experience when one meets someone new. Her doll naturally absorbed all the emotions and feelings around her, feeding on the energy they gave off helping to sustain her. Not that she minded feeling those desires and lusts emitting from Aegir but they did make it rather hard to concentrate on the conversation the two of them were having.

Listening to his answer, Lexi focused her thoughts to help keep to the matter at hand. If one there was one thing that was certain, it was that her stay here upon the Island was likely going to be very interesting. Mysterious staff, strange technology, a wide array of different entities and students had really just been scratching the surface of the things she could learn from here. Each answer she had received she had started to replay in her mind, arranging the pieces of whatever puzzle it was that had plagued her. Lexi would have to tread carefully and likely she would have to rely a bit more upon her servants to gather and collect the information she would seek. The last thing she needed was to find herself in was a battle of wills with an entity that wished to possess her as so many had before or at the very least mistook her for nothing more than a student no matter what proof otherwise she provided. Still there were somethings she would have to look into and see for herself, these labs and questioning the staff was definitely one of them.

Lexi's eyes watched the creature almost pacing as they had continued their conversation, those lusts nearly rampant and raging inside of him. The suddenness of his turn as he moved towards her had given her a moments pause, the curious wondering if his own emotions had finally gotten the better of him and he was now going to just simply attack her to bring satisfaction to himself. She could have gotten herself out of the situation if she had wanted but she was compelled to see what he would do, what action he would take as she tilted her head upwards looking at him as he came to a stop before her. His large hands clasping her shoulders sent a shiver through out her dolls body as that feeling of lust drove itself home and at such a close proximity now unable to restrain her own desires and urges as her dolls body become the conduit for which that energy was fed. A faint rosy blush had begun to crept up onto her dolls face as she felt those hands squeeze down against her and he posed his own question now. Those primal desires and wants coursed through her body like blood would have a human as she quirked her head lightly to the side as her golden eyes sought out his own, her nipples hardening against the form fitting shirt she had been wearing. She didn't have an answer for that question. Lexi didn't know. Granted she had experienced pleasure before, even at the hands and tongues of a few students but what Aegir had implied in not only his words but those feelings she now drank from was something entirely different. It took her a moment to collect her own thoughts to answer him.

"I'm not sure Aegir, perhaps you would like to help me to learn...exactly what that would feel like." Lexi brought her own small hands up onto Aegir's, letting her fingers slowly crawl up his arms like spiders as she stared back up at him. Little had changed about her manner, she was still playful and her voice ever held the soft siren's song behind her every word. Her eyes danced mischievously as she spoke, knowing those words would likely have just signaled the end of that conversation.

Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Tentacles flopped and twitched about the ground, eyes starring upon her as he felt the warmth of her hands crawl against the backs of his own and against his forearms. The same mischief look danced within her eyes as he had observed her.

Lifting a sole tentacle he smoothed the tip against her left cheek. While he knew that he did not wish to prey upon her, to take her. The thoughts had been odd though that had been upon his mind. While he would have placed aside his own lusts for the sake of conversation he had to see, he had to check her own responses to his prevalent question that had been upon his mind all along.

It had been unusual that anyone came to him willingly though it had occurred only once before. There had been an incident or two where his influence had made things seem less violent in nature, he preferred matters that way actually.

But to have her curious about matters had been a thrill. His mind floated freely into hers as he mapped it out. That had been the autonomous functions ... breathing, heartbeat ... that had not been what he had been looking for so he had ignored it as he searched on.

Meanwhile a pair of his tentacles reached up the expanse of her legs vanishing beneath her skirt where they had hooked at the sides of her panties prior to sliding them down her legs while his hands slide downward to her breasts clad by the blouse she wore though that had not stopped his hands from pressing against her as he bestowed them with a gentle squeeze.

Still racing through her mind he thought he had uncovered where she had stored her long and short term memories. Again he had ignored it, seeing how that had not been what he had searched for in his rapid search. Though at last he did uncover what it was that he had been searching for all along.

The pleasure centers of her mind. That had been what he had been searching for and had now found it. There he had exerted just a little influence upon it to see if her reactions had been the same as a humans. This had been a new mind to him and just as he didn't know whether or not his pheromones would affect any being he was not sure if he could count on her responses being the same as that of a human.

From beneath the mass of tentacles that had made up his numerous legs came a trio of his hard phallus' engorged with his own blood, the two that had flanked his central shaft had been smaller, perhaps 6" in length while the central shaft had put them to shame being a good 16" in length. On it had been a seem at its tip that had now been closed. It had been a miniature mouth of sorts allowing him to implant his nodes, if he had any within him, into a victim.

He had one left though it had not been on hand busy scouting out the student body for him now as an extra set of eyes and ears.

I'd oblige you in working that out ... for the sake of knowledge and all.

Slowly his fingers had retracted from her breasts as they went to unbuttoning her blouse.

Character Listing

Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Slipping her hands free from his arms Lexi lets them fall down to her side as Aegir's hands begin to explore her while peeling her clothing free from her body. Lexi gave a small little wiggle of her hips as his tentacles grabbed hold of not only her shorts but her lacy light green panties as well as he pulled them down her legs, exposing more and more of her flawless body before him. Stepping free and giving a quick flick with her foot Lexi sends her khaki shorts into the air and onto her book bag, her hands placed upon Aegir's chest as if helping to balance herself. She could feel Aegir's mind slipping further and exploring more of her own before he brushed against the doll's pleasure center. Pressing herself closing to Aegir, trapping her bared bosom between her arms against his chest and resting her forehead against him. When feeding Lexi had found herself highly sensitive and even the slight touch caused her to shudder slightly. The lusts, desire and thrill all around him she could clearly feel and with every article of clothing that had been shed it only seemed to grow. There was a darkness to it but an undeniable strength of purpose that filled every ounce of her being with that energy as she continued to feed.

Turning her head upwards to face him once more, Lexi gives a faint shake of her head as the pony tail comes loose and sends her golden locks spilling down onto and a bit passed her shoulders. Dragging her nails down his chest, barely letting them touch against his skin and letting her small warm hands slip down around Aegir's massive member. "Mmmm, I bet more than a few students have been terrified just by this huh?" Lexi's voice a bit husky with her own lust as she teases him verbally before letting her hands slide up and down against the errect cock, squeezing and rubbing fully along the engorged shaft while never taking her golden eyes from his. Her body writhed as she let her full breasts squish against Aegir, her own excitement clear as her hardened nipples grind against him, a slight moan escaping. Her own thighs rubbed together as she could feel that prickling warmth underneath her skin as her dolls sex beginning to grow moist. Drawn into moment Lexi bites down on the corner of her bottom lip, almost shyly as she wiggles against Aegir, "Remember...it's my first time..." Her eyes sparkling playfully as she lets a single finger circle around the head of his thick phallus. She hadn't originally come to meet with Aegir with this in mind though now that she was here her own curiosity and the meal that had presented itself had gotten the better of her. It helped matters that Lexi's own servants now watched over her true form adding to the protections already placed upon her school bag. The additional protection hadn't been put in place for Aegir's sake as Lexi honestly didn't figure he was going to try anything to that end but instead for others whom might try something while she was distracted.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Eyes sinking closed he surrendered to the senses that had overcome him. Her chest pressing up against his he had felt her breasts against him as a pair of tentacles wrapped about her back in an embraced as he gently lowered and raised them slightly as they ran across the smooth flesh of her body.

While his own blood throbbed through his veins his eyes had opened, barely doing so as they became slender slits. He knew that she had been feeding, his mind had brushed against her own sensing the change in thoughts that had flared through her mind but he had not minded in the least given that he had felt no pain or discomfort in the manner.

Meeting her golden gaze with her own he had answered her question with a little nod of his head as he confirmed her words. He let out a small burbling noise like a brook moving over stones, eyes closing again as he had felt his central shaft traced over after her nails skimmed over the flesh of his chest.

It had been apparent that he had been in a bit of ecstasy as those sensations coursed over him. Hands brushing down her shoulders to grasp at her hips his eyes coming opened once more as her soft voice registered on his ear drums.

It had not been often that he had been surprised at what he had heard, though he had simple assumed ...
Then again with her abilities at her disposal and he being the first monster she had come across on the island he had a better understanding now of matters.

His mouth tendrils wriggled a bit forming his species version of a smile, a tentacle pressing lightly to he cheek as he had caressed it before his mouth descended to the opposite side of her neck as he licked against it with his elongated tongue.

Not to worry, I'll be gentle.

His mind began ruffling through her own, in a search that had seemed to take forever but really had only lasted a moment or two he pressed into the receptors of her pain responses as he began to first study it for the briefest of time to ensure that he had not been reading matters wrong and then exerting a little force there as he dulled her senses, at least towards pain and discomfort.

Character Listing

Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Lexi pressed her body harder against Aegir's as his tendrils slid around onto her back, rubbing against the soft silk of her skin while her hands continue to glide every so teasingly against his main shaft, finger tips tracing his pulsing veins. Her body playfully wiggles against his large hands as they move down from her shoulders, exploring her subtle curves and her dolls athletically sculpted frame. It was clear to her that he enjoyed even just touching her warm flesh from the response that filtered inside of his body feeding into his senses and emotions. Those feelings in turn poured back into her making his every touch play against her skin like an electric current, forcing out a small moan of approval. She could feel that warmth inside of her dolls form only growing hotter with every moment. Lexi found it amazing how everyone she had feed from so far was so completely different even if the base emotion itself was the same. She couldn't help but wonder if Aegir had felt his own emotions and senses heighten at the beginning of her feeding. Lexi may have known a few telepathic entities but she had never fed off of one until today. She honestly figured that given the nature of their abilities and how utterly in command of their own mind they tended to be that he wouldn't experience it as dramatically as others, if even at all. Though she could feel how his body stiffened and shifted as she had touched him and could even feel that ecstasy he had felt at her slightest of playful touching. Perhaps he was more sensitive to her feeding or at least for the moment was allowing it to effect him. Any other time Lexi probably would have spoken those quick curiosities, but for now she allowed those questions to drift away as quickly as they had sprung up inside of her.

Tipping her head upwards as his mouth tendril brushes against her faint rosy cheek before his head dipped down to her neck as she felt his wet tongue slide across her slender neck. Lexi had initially created her construct for the purpose of mobility but she had learned and quickly there was so much more that she could do with it that she had first thought. Her doll was hardly complete, at least in her eyes but everything about it had been purposefully crafted to blend in with the humans and enhance her own feeding. Right down to the sweet fragrance and light creamy taste of her skin, all had been done to spur those emotions around her into a frenzy. Tilting her head to the side, allowing Aegir greater access as his long tongue moves against her she closes her eyes as her lips purse together with a light purr. Still wearing that expression of pure innocence, Lexi's hand slide up off from his large cock as she pulls away and lets her body glide down his own, marking sure that her full breasts remain pressed fully to him as she moves. Only after Aegir's massive member is trapped between her ample mounds, does that coy mask break as she gives him another playful grin followed with a devious giggle. Cupping her hands onto the sides of her breasts she squeezes his phallus firmly, "Oh? Someone is cheating..." As with the pleasure center, she too had felt him effect her pain receptors. Not that she minded in the least, but was still ever careful to let him do to much as she was still cautious. Her light pink nipples jut out between her spread fingers as she sinks her fingers further into her own soft flesh, putting greater pressure upon Aegir's shaft as she slowly begins to rock her body up and down while keeping it trapped between her full perfect orbs.

Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next