View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Mistaken Identity (for Lexi) 

Post Re: Mistaken Identity (for Lexi)
When she looked back all she was able to make out in the darkness was a humanoid shape complete with multiple limbs and armed with a lash that cracked her back at the same time something reached up from the water coiling around her ankle as it curled up her leg like a snake climbing a tree.

Around and around it went until at last it climbed up high enough. The creature was long easily the length of her leg if not more. A mouth set over her sex sucking against it with all the power of a vacuum cleaner attached to her skin drawing in those juices without stopping at all.

Globes of water came up from around her floating upward then popping, water splashing against her and something else as well. Small eel-like creatures attached to her nipples each delivering an electric shock to her.

They alternated one shocked her, then she felt the lash before the other delivered a mild shock to her. While this was going on there were more nibbles to her toes and the eels nibbled on her nipples as well. When the lashing stopped her head was tugged back by those locks with another slap brought against her ass.

The creature was taller than she was leaning down to engulf her mouth with it's own. That tongue was long plunging past her own, filling her throat as it pumped in and out of her. More slaps fell to her rump while the shocks, suckling and nibbling continued.

Almost there. It's slowing down,
she heard that familiar voice in her head. She would feel nothing from those eels just the creature that towered over her.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:29 am

As that mouth sealed itself around her dolls sex made her entire body shudder, making those bites and lashes seeming to intensify as he muscles grew tight, clenching and tensing. Her head tip back as she moaned out in a husky voice. The monster clearly was experienced with what he was doing, likely having practiced this art on countless students as she felt like she was a puppet dancing on his strings. She could feel that heightened pleasure and that dulled pain, blending together and enveloping her like a rapturous blanket. Her hands would reach down as she grabbed hold of the creature, urging his mouth against her aching and dripping pussy, hips rocking as she would push herself as best she could down against. Each time she rolled backwards, she shook her taut backside at Aegir, tempting him to slap, spank or whip her there. Those tingling shocks hummed through her body, crinkling her nipples and making them pointed hard little stones as she could only writhe from the pleasure starting to consume her once more. When one of those phantom creatures, or perhaps it was Aegir grabbed hold of her hair tugging at it and making her back arch even more while pulling at it as if her hair were a leash for him to control her, she gave a pitiful little whimper, continuing to play the role of that helpless student for him. There might have been a moment that she briefly considered bringing out more of her own playmates to join them, but that raw emotion that pulsed from Aegir as she remained his singular focus was something she was thoroughly enjoying and wasn't about to share with anything else at the moment.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:58 am

What felt like a tentacle coiled around her throat. Squeezing in while another was pumping into her mouth at the same time. If she needed to breath like an ordinary student it would have been difficult though not entirely impossible as those tentacles let up just enough at times to allow for her air at least through the nose when that second tentacle halted between plunges.

The thing sucking at her pussy dangled there between her legs. When she made contact with it the thing began to suckle even harder. A tongue would press into her at the same time narrow like a pencil but spinning like a drill as it pressed into her. It had a good deal of length too jabbing into her body in addition to the suckling.

Her ass given another slap then rub. Fingers explored her arched back while tentacles swept of her chest rising to the undersides of her breasts. Then she would barely feel it. Her spine felt the first of several needles puncture it barely piercing the flesh.

Each needle delivering more pleasure that flowed through the spot it touched then outward to the rest of her body. The effect doubling with each needle that was carefully inserted into her to the point that her pleasure could be no greater.

Had Aegir simply dialed up her responses gradually until they could go no higher? Was there some other effect of the needles or this creature who was more than likely Aegir in the first place due to the dark lust emanating from it.

Character Listing

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:03 am

Lexi's body twitched and thrashed between the tendril down her through and the mouth suctioning itself to her sex, those needles only making that needy burning desire that pumped through the dolls veins even more intense. Muffled whimpers gagged out as her body fought to try to curl itself up, the corners of her vision going white one more as that orgasmic peak once more claimed hold over her.

"Mmpfff..ggmmrrrf!" Her sounds were even more strangled by that tentacle around her throat, choking her as she bucked wildly and continuing to almost push that pert backside right at those slaps as that came down, leaving those red markings upon her smooth creamy flawless flesh. The pain, the pleasure, the sensations and that emotional energy all pooling into one and at this pace, with how quickly he'd forced her to cum...she could already feel another one quickly following after.

Lexi was literally of two minds, the extension that rode around in the doll and the book itself. With whatever Aegir was up to, it truly didn't matter to her and she would continue to play her part to help coax and draw that bestial desire forth from him. That delicious energy that poured out from him and flooded into her heightened all of her senses and only served to make that pleasure even more intense. What made it even wosre?...or better was of the various telepathic creatures she had encountered, this was the first time it seemed as if they were on some sort of loop. Her reactions and sounds to his dark psychically charged energy, and perhaps a bit of that Succubi saliva fueling his desire even higher it seemed which in turn only fed right back into her. Her body pushed even passed that point of exhaustion, that pleasure hammering against her if she had been human would likely have been enough to break her mind.

She wouldn't break though and even if her dolls body got tired she wouldn't let herself rest until her companion was full sated and have worked out every last craving, every last drop of his seed and dark lust, want and desire into and over her body. Until they were both a sticky mess laying in this cavern or in the lake or where ever they might end up.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:59 am

The slaps were more intense then before, perhaps because she was in the belly of that creature and thus in air. Tentacles wrapped against her arms pulling them back while others wrapped about her legs widening them.

Soon that tentacle filling her would retreat replaced by something thicker, the long member felt slick as it pushed into her getting covered in her own juices it felt slicker. Wasting little time as it surged inside her. Those tentacles pulling on her legs as if they were going to tare her in half but they never did.

The tentacle on her neck unwound itself tracing down her neck, between her shoulder blades and along her spine. Things began to shift about her, it was no longer as dark, shadowy, yes, but she could see no longer in the belly of the beast.

Water was dripping off of her. She was in that cove and could see the bag in which she, the book resided. Near the edge of that pool Aegir had taken her from in some time ago it seemed since they were not moving from the pool.

Rather than moving away from the edge of the water that cock pressed into her hovering form with greater urgency. The illusion fading, that dark lust growing until she could feel him rupture with that vessel. The first was like an explosion, a cannon going off inside her.

Each passing second that he remained inside her she would feel the throb that injected more of that essence into her. He remained lodged inside her making her take all that essence, cum dripping out of her as he drew out of her.

Tentacles went lax on her no longer pulling her. Setting her down in front of him fingers fanned through her locks letting that gold hair run through his fingers time and time again.

Oh yes, you'll definitely be mistaken for a student. Certainly by other students. Perhaps by other monsters as well but it's doubtful that any of them will brake you. Rules and all, not that I suspect they could.

Character Listing

Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:21 am

Took everything she was given and in those desperate attempts as best that she could tried to roll and rock herself back down onto his every movement with that same needy urgency. Feeling that heat fanning inside of her as each thrust of his thick organ shoving inside of her pushed her finally over the edge once more, her body growing tight as everything seemed to focus down around his shaft. Her dolls sex clamped around him like a silken vice, squeezing and milking at him as every last drop of his sticky seed poured out inside of her. Those stinging slaps growing more intense and painful were almost lost in the deep void of pleasure that she had been dragged into, blending with it inside into an indescribable high as she whimpered and moaned as best she could from the choking tentacle coiled around her neck.

Feeling herself lowered back onto her feet, those tentacles withdrawing she let herself just lean forward, placing her palms flat against Aegirs body as she rested against him. His fingers brushing through her water logged golden hair, almost making it seem to sparkle in the bits of light that it would catch. Not that she needed to catch her breath, but there was a part of her that was absolutely wiped out and as such her doll reacted in kind, panting heavily with her chest heaving. Those pert orbs pushed against Aegir against she rested herself to him.

His words made her give a coy little smile and then biting down at the corner of her bottom lip as those golden orbs danced with a mischievousness.

"I suppose, I'll have to be quite careful then since as it is and I mentioned earlier this is the only form I've been able to manifest." her voice still had that playful innocence tone dancing inside of it, sweet yet alluring like a sirens call though marked with that same satisfied exhaustion. As his mental illusion had finally dropped so to had she stopped her feeding, that had been a hard thing to do as that energy that he gave off was in itself uniquely his own and absolutely delicious. Instead, she took that moment to just let her mind sort itself back out though not yet bothering to "refresh" her doll.

"As I am of no people, it is a curiosity to me if you are unique in this reality or if there are others like you out there. Not necessarily on this planet but in the stars beyond." she paused for a moment, "Of course, you don't have to answer or anything just something that popped into my head just now." leaning forward more as his fingers continued to brush through her hair she rested her flushed cheek against him. What an odd scene it would have been, a naked student resting against a towering terror such as Aegir, even after all the rough play as those markings burned bright and his cum clung to her lithe frame.

Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:53 am

He did not mind the question though he took a moment to reflect upon it for the sake of accuracy.

Like me? No. I have been exiled from my original dimension because of my strong differences. Our species is few in number, in fact I imagine that we will be extinct in a few generations.

How they reproduced was the biggest issue as long lived as they were. The child killed the parent unless the parent killed their child first. It was a bizarre trait of their species but they were born with no intelligence gaining such through experience. And a drive to kill their parent. So they had to deceive their parent hiding their true intelligence until they struck.

Their numbers rarely grew unless their parent had multiple offspring and the killing child didn't kill it's siblings too which was often the case. It was extremely rare for a parent to have more than one child at a time, too many to watch out for.

The parent killed the child when it showed intelligence then had another child to replace the loss. Eventually a parent fond a child useful and didn't kill their creation in time. The nodes he formed were such tools and that was the trap. A useful tool turned dangerous. So their numbers were often static rarely improving and dropping at times due to accidents.

In this dimension there are but two of us. The other has only been to this world once and is unlikely to return while I am here. He is among the stars, I have encountered him a few times when leaving this place.

He wishes to destroy me but is incapable of it being far weaker than I. Still it doesn't stop him from scheming. I really should have killed him. He's an experiment gone wrong. An anomaly.

Aegir paused there reflecting on the issue. I suppose it's too much trouble now. It would take effort that I do not wish to expend. Plus it is far more entertaining to spoil his schemes. Few things surprise me these days and the occasional attempt on my life can be refreshing at times.

Naturally he will not try while I am here but he will attempt to lure me from this place or make attempts when I depart to the stars on occasion for a change of scenery and what not. Any way, it appears that you know of my two chief haunts being called to the first and brought here.

In time you too will have your favorite haunts if you don't have them already. Let me guess … the library. I have only been there a few times myself.

Character Listing

Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:19 am

Lexi looked up at Aegir, listening intently as his words drifted through her mind. It was an enjoyable exchange through and through even in that after glow of the moment they continued to banter back and forth. The acquisition of knowledge had always been a drive of hers, though she didn't quite know if that is because that is how the author who had penned her had been or perhaps if because she was a sentient book. Not that the reason mattered to her overly much, but understanding of oneself was always important if one hoped to in turn truly understand the world around them.

She nuzzled her cheek against his smooth body, finger nails dragging lightly down over him as she said back in response with a slight giddy giggle, the energies absorbed and the exhaustion that clung to her dolls body having a small affect upon her. "The Library. That is most definitely one of my favorite places to be, that and the student book club. Though I've also taken to lurking about the computer room, most of the information seems fairly restricted but still quite a large amount of things to be learned. I could spend entire days just devouring all the knowledge to be found in those places." She usually did exactly that as well, minus when she wasn't attending classes in her guise. Most monsters probably would have used that moment to scope out targets but she actually used it to learn. Learn about human culture and social interactions, learn about what sort of things they were taught these days. Well, AND to also find worthwhile prey but that was more or less a small foot note.

"Do you miss it? Your home I mean? Or due to those strong differences do you feel more at home now?" She couldn't help but pry, I mean if he had been exiled unjustly, revenge would certainly be a motivation that she well understood. If he didn't wish to answer he wouldn't and she would understand as compared to her other questions, these were much more directly related to him instead of the Campus at large. He had done well in giving her the information she needed and her next areas of investigation and meant to do exactly that in the days to come.

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:48 am

The book club. I have never checked in on them though there was one member I chanced upon a long time ago. Nor have I been to the computer labs. Often the days here are too bright for me to tolerate the trips to the campus.

To get to the jungle is easy. I can swim along the shore and it is only a short distance to get from the beach to the jungle. The campus being a ways inland and the land near it being cleared away makes that trip unpleasant.

Still, this is a tropical island and it tends to rain a fair bit so I use those times to get close. No one is likely to be in the jungles at such times unless they get caught in a sudden rain storm.

A hand stroked against the back of her head as she remained close. He too had been a connoisseur of knowledge. His long life and unique gifts rarely allowed him to experience anything new so he had to challenge himself in other ways. He did consider something, unsure if it would work with her or not. It was worth the attempt as there was nothing to loose from trying.

I enjoyed my dimension of origin. Well, it's earth. That is why the others sent me to this one where earth is denied to me. This place is as close to Earth that I will get. A reminder of what is kept from me but a sample of what I enjoyed about it in the first place.

I can travel the stars but rarely do. I even have plans away from this place but those will keep. I've been in this dimension for so long that I have virtually forgotten my original one save for it's version of Earth. I rarely went anywhere else there so I guess it's not as big of a loss.

Perhaps even one day I will recreate Earth in part, a small country on some remote planet perhaps. Doing so will take much effort and I can't be bothered presently. Maybe in a few centuries when I desire something new.

Hunts here are more or less predictable with the inhibitors on the island so I've taken up other challenges to keep it interesting. Plus when I really want a challenge there's always the stars. Off planet there is some challenge to things.

Those tendrils about his mouth quivered a bit then he touched her forehead. The transfer, if successful, would impart knowledge directly into her mind. He had never attempted this on a nonhuman before and had been use to using the technique to probe the minds of humans and acquire knowledge.

Still it was a simple matter and an easy way to impart years of experience in the blink of an eye. What he transferred was a map of the island with the knowledge of the hunting grounds of those that he had crossed himself. His interactions had been few but there were things he stole from the minds of students that filled out matters.

It would at least give her a sense of some of the areas where she should watch out against other darker denizens or a place to seek them out if that was her wish. He didn't impart much else seeing if that worked at all first.

Character Listing

Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:11 am

Listened intently as she did when ever his voice drifted through her mind, those fiery golden brown pools looking up towards him with that doe like innocence cast upon them. She who had never really had a home, or at least she would have been hard pressed to say that the place of her origin had ever been one. Not that the dark consciousness that was the book truly cared about something like that or even bothered that she was really alone having been accidentally been born into existence. She had met other sentient books in her time, not many but definitely wouldn't have said she felt any kinship to them.

She quivered a bit as that tendril touched her forehead, making a small sound as his mind connected to hers, or at least the extension of her that existed inside of the doll. As that information that he broadcast poured into her mind, she shuddered. Not from any sort of pain or exhaustion but instead a rare jubilation and exhilaration that she felt when she was reading or learning something new. A better understanding of those things that hunted the Island along with a map. He hadn't needed to share that with her, it wasn't part of any of their initial bargain and that he had meant a great deal to her. In their back and forth conversation, and other more intimate moments she had learned a great deal about not just the island but also the one who was sharing. He was keen on details, rarely missing those smallest facets and in that she felt they shared a mutual appreciation for the seeking of knowledge.

Closing her eyes, her own mind danced over that shared knowledge before opening them once again. Nuzzling herself against Aegir, "Well, that was quite a bit different than before..." She projected through her thoughts to him as she knew he would be able to her them with that connection that was in place. She had danced with telepathic or psionic entities before, but never had allowed them to connect with her as such. Even in the new experience things were learned.

Though he hadn't asked her a question yet in exchange for this knowledge that he had shared, she would see if he perhaps had anything he wished to know of her. "Anything on your mind that you'd like to ask of me Aegir?" her tone was soft, that sweet musical melody of that false innocence that just seemed to naturally dance about the doll. Had Aegir been connected directly to the source perhaps it wouldn't have been filtered as such.

Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:01 am

It had worked, the uncertain revelation made certain by the feelings he had gotten from her. It was one of those rare cases in which he did not know just what would happen. At times he took to suppressing his abilities to gain some measure of surprise. He did not like doing this though but there were a few times he did often it was out of some sort of arrangement like the deal he had going with Juniper who had been trying to surprise him one of these days.

So around her he tried not to use his ability much just to see if she could do it, no sense in giving her next to no chance after all. With her words he knew what she was getting at due to their earlier conversation, it was his turn to ask a question.

Some drifted through his mind, some of which he answered on his own or figured that they were not vital at the moment. Do you enjoy games? If so I think I have one in mind.

It wasn't much of a question but it was a simple one. One of course that allowed him to draw upon the extensive knowledge he possessed and could lead to something further down the line.

He was patient after all and while he did not need an excuse to do much if anything such matters were often preferred. It was a means of quelling boredom that struck him, a means of shaking things up a little.

Absently tentacles brushed over her form as if he were blind committing her to memory. Just a pair sweeping up and down either side of her.

Character Listing

Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:05 am

Lexi's lips pursed in thought for a brief moment as she kept her head tipped upwards, her eyes half closed as those golden suns peaked through as she continued to feel him gently tracing his tendrils over the curves of her body. She kept her own hands placed against his body in turn, soft palms flat as her nails would lightly brush against that smooth textured skin each time his own touches would nudge her lithe frame ever so gently. The question was a bit of a surprising one. Or at least she hadn't expected it in the least bit.

"Games?" she asked, more like an echo of his words at first as she paused in thought once more.

She did play a few, more tricks or challenges really these days. Most often saved for those that displeased her or those she was curious of pushing and examining their limits further. Her ruse of a student, she had played more mundane games and had found a passing interest in some of them. Lexi did not figure however that he was referencing anything of that sort.

"Well, I do. Of various sorts depending on the mood that takes me and who my partner is or prey. What did you have in mind?" she would ask in order to better understand the question itself.

Ultimately, to those in that past that had found the book they had dubbed it as cursed. Because those games that she used to play with those that sought to control her were outright vicious. Though, perhaps different beings wouldn't have considered those things a game.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:18 am

A challenge of sorts. As you can guess I am rarely surprised these days. Not only can I bestow knowledge as I just did with you but I can absorb it as well. There are some drawbacks to this. Something could be true according to one or they might have a faulty memory but by absorbing numerous memories I can weed out most things.

Now what I had in mind was a simple opposed hunt. I will impart the knowledge of several students into your mind if you accept the challenge. In twenty-four hours select one to hunt using whatever method you choose.

I will attempt to stop you. Since we will not be in contact when you make you selection I will not know who it is that is picked and will have to work that out by what I know of you, can deduce or get downright lucky.

Of course he still had means to stack things in his favor and still had a node that could serve him as an extra set of eyes and more. Either I find you or we meet back here at the end of the evening. Now what would be a good wager. Knowledge perhaps.

He paused thinking for a moment. I can impart most things that I have gathered in all my years. However arcane secrets have eluded me. I have basic knowledge of somethings but cannot use those skills myself. A peak at a particular unknown spell could be interesting. So few things to learn these days and even if I cannot cast it just knowing it is something new. It doesn't have to be anything forbidden or powerful just new.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:53 am

Tipped her head left and right as if giving a few thoughts to his proposal, a few strands of her damp golden hair dropping in from of her face as she never once took her eyes from him. She never particularly found any of the student difficult to hunt but then again over the last few centuries she was adapt at many kinds of magic while a master of a few others. Though, more often than not she left it up to her summons.

Still, it could be fun and while she was normally very covetous about her magics there were spells that she would be willing to share. It wouldn't be anything from inside of her but he hadn't required it to be as such.

"I'm game to give it a go, never competed against another resident on the Island before so that might be an interesting experience. Give me a second though to refresh." The sing song words danced through her mind as if she had been saying them, knowing he could hear them. Taking a step backwards, she flashed a bright and wide smile that seemed to light the room with that sweet nature her doll just projected before suddenly she vanished entirely. The backpack that contained her true form hadn't moved and instantly that mental connection would be severed.

After a couple of seconds, Lexi would appear once more. She was dressed one more in her hoodie, short cut khaki shorts and hiking boots while her golden blond pigtails bobbed as she suddenly popped back into existence. Her thoughts were now readable again and physically her body was completely restored. No signs of exhaustion, no red lashes on her legs or likely anywhere else though couldn't be seen as she was clothed once more. Not even that faint bruise from being choked around her neck.

Interlocking her fingers she gave a big stretch as she put her hands over her head and pushed herself up onto her tippy toes. Her pert perfect breasts pushing against the thin fabric of her t-shirt as her open hoodie fell to the sides as she arched her back.

"Okay, now I'm ready for you to share what you have in mind." That smile returned to her lips as she just casually after stretching took a seat onto the ground beneath her, not seeing to care about the sand sticking to her clothing.

Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:24 am

Being that she was a projection from the book, a doll more or less it didn't surprise him that she was able to fade and return refreshed like that. However, that brief disconnection of her mental energy hadn't been expected. The book was still present so he concluded that it was inactive at that time at least in the sense of projecting a consciousness.

There were things that he did not understand which was good. There was more to learn which was a plus. He could think a particular way or conclude something that made sense to him in order to fill that gap in his knowledge until he learned the truth.

He regarded her for a long moment, a tentacle then reaching up to touch her brow as he transferred some knowledge directly to her. Half a dozen students that he picked at random from his memories and the memories he had acquired from others.

Interests of these students, where they were most likely found, their abilities and interests all relayed in a fraction of a second. That tentacle retracted from her brow.

It is done. Do not make your selection now as I will know your target. Nor think you can deceive me by attempting to deceive me by thinking one thing and doing another. I tend to know the heart of the matter. We will begin tomorrow. Happy hunting, I may find you before you engage your target but I will find you at some point whether or not I'm a bit late.

He had some methods open to him that he would draw upon.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next