View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Hilltop (Neamhain) 

Post Re: Hilltop (Neamhain)
Was she serious? Rahs wouldn't believe that she knew they would have this challenge before meeting him, unless Neamhain was able to read the future, which would make the deal unnecessary. Besides, how would making her his sex slave help her to achieve some goal? Her mouth taking on his cock interrupted his cock, and that combined with her soft orbs that kept doing an amazing job made his member throb and release a bit of pre cum. Tch, trying to confuse me...

"Well, giving up? Are you so eager to become my sex slave?" Rahs replied to her with a chuckle, holding back the pleasure he felt once again and to make it harder for her, increased the intensity of the current along with making the tendrils start vibrating.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:14 pm

"Now when did I say I was giving up? Honestly I could make it much harder for you to make me feel anything at all but I felt that you deserved a chance." she told Rahs, looking up momentarily after swallowing the bit of pre-cum that had came from his cock. The increased intensity of the tendrils was almost clearly audible as the current used her own juices as a conductor to increase the effects to her inner walls.

Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Rahs laughed a bit at her comment. His mind let his cock be calm again, inhibiting the pleasure from building up. The combined efforts of their tentacles vibrating and sending the electric currents could even be barely heard, her juices helping them to satisfy her inner walls along with the sucker on her clitoris that also acted like the other two. Trying to make her cum faster, he made a new tentacle appear and rub the undersides of her huge orbs while another one went for her back and traced her spine.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3