View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Hilltop (Neamhain) 

Post Re: Hilltop (Neamhain)
"Fine." she told him, letting go of the tentacle and shifting off of the ledge. Hooking her fingers into her dress, not worrying about her top as the backless thing had already fallen down to hang between her legs, she pulled the dress down her hips wiggling as she worked it down her shapely rear. Finally letting it fall to the floor she stood back up and he would see that she wasn't wearing panties. One more thing came to mind as she stood there, reaching up she pulled her heavy gold necklace up and over her head. As she set it on top of her clothes it seemed like her breasts were even bigger then before, as the removed weight of the necklace allowed them to return back to their full size.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:47 pm

Fine? This is your very deal... Rahs thought as she pretty only had to push her dress down since her heavy breasts were already free. As her hips wiggled to let the thing fall to the floor, her curvy appearance looked so enticing. After Neamhain stood back up, it was like she remembered something and then removed her gold necklace. Apparently, the thing was so heavy it even pushed her bust down and when she took it off, her breasts seemed to regain their full size.

Wow, doesn't she worry about them sagging? Rahs thought, impressed by her massive bosom and letting the tentacle snake its way up her leg again, approaching her pantie-less pussy. "You have an incredible pair of tits, you know," Rahs commented as two other tentacles formed and hovered slowly towards her.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:03 pm

"I know. Men like you tend to comment on them all the time. Actually, I'm kind of surprised that no one has heard of what i've done to some of those men." she told him, ignoring the tentacles and walking straight towards him. Looking towards his growing cock she said "You really think I'm just going to sit there and let your tentacles fuck me? If I'm going to make this a challenge for you I can't be the only one on the recieving end." Not waiting for an anwser she kneeled down in front of him lifting her huge, soft breasts to engulf his growing cock rapidly rubbing them up and down its length. As it continued to grow she lowered her mouth to the portion out of reach of her breasts, her tongue running over its tip as she mercilessly worked him over.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:41 pm

"You can only be surprised if they can talk afterwards," Rahs replied as she ignored the tentacles and knew it wasn't gonna get that easy. But he actually chuckled at the challenge. "Good, 'cause it can get boring that way too," the mercenary commented in return as she kneeled in front of him.

It was actually about time to meet a woman that knew how to do a tit job on the island. But then again, most of them simply wanted to run away, so he couldn't complain much. When Neamhain wrapped his growing member with her soft and massive breasts it grew completely erect and actually felt amazing. Too bad he had to supress his pleasure but it was nice after all.

The tentacles crept back to the winged girl, secreting the aprhodisiac along the way, and one coiled around her thigh as she began to lick his swollen tip. It soon found her nether lips and teased them while the other two neared her crotch. One opend its tip to reveal a sucker than attached itself to the upper part of her lower lips while the last one slapped her buttocks before pressing agaisnt them, looking for her anus.

SFA---

Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Neamhain increased her efforts as the tentacles drew closer to her body, the aphrodisiac feeling as a dull burn on her nerves as she squeezed her heavy orbs together while pushing the eager cock up into her waiting mouth letting her tongue run over every inch of the swollen tip. By then each of the tentacles had found their destination, one rubbing her lower lips seemingly eager for the command to dive further inward, one hungry tentacle eagerly sucking on them and drawing her clit back and forth with the suction, and one finally pushing along the flesh of her shapely rear as it looked for her anus. She did not seem to react much to the eager tentacles, solely focused on the thick cock between her luscious mounds.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:41 pm

When the tentacles were each ready to do their job fully, Neamhain was increasing her efforts to satisfy Rahs. Her soft and massive mounds and her tongue felt so good, but the pleasure came to existence and disappeared due to his willpower. He was gonna beat her challenge and... huh, what does he get? "If I satisfy you before I cum, what's in there for me?" he asked, the sucker starting to suck solely on her tender nub.

The one behind her pushed itself into her anus, spreading the tight entrance as its length also rubbed itself against her body. The one below her cunt grew to a size almost as big as his own cock and plunged into her, thrusting with a fast tempo since the start.

SFA---

Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:07 am

"Huh, I never thought about it." she said, looking up at him her head raising enough to look at him still running her tongue over his cock's swollen tip absently. "Well what do you want?" she asked him before resuming her work against his stubborn cock. She drew in a deep breath through her nose as the sucker tentacle focused solely on her clit focusing her mind to ignore it as she also wanted to win their challenge. Soon after the tentacle behind her had plunged into her tight anus and the second one near her cunt grew in size and dove into her waiting pussy. She felt that this would be a battle of wills in the end, as the relentless pounding from his tentacles grated against her nerves.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:22 am

She was so focused on winning this challenge of theirs that she even kept licking his tip absently when she looked up at him. "Hmm..." That was a tough decision. But thinking about this only helped Rahs to keep his mind away from the amazing job that Neamhain did on his massive cock.

What could he ask of her? The tentacles relentlessly kept thrusting and began to speed up, alternating their penetrations to cause a stronger effect. Her phone number? But what was he, a high school student? Along with the increased speed, they even began to vibrate thanks to the strong muscles that also composed them. And then the first good idea appeared.

"If I win, you'll become my sex slave," Rahs said to her, and the tentacles began to release a weak, stimulating current at first.

SFA---

Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:37 am

"Sex slave?" she asked him, seemingly surprised for the first time in their encounter as she had stopped her work momentarily. Resuming her work she felt the multiple points of attack starting to wear at her resistance. Looking back up at him she asked "Like how much of a sex slave? Like you own me or just I have to come and fuck you whenever you want?" She continued to increase her efforts as she returned to his waiting cock, as she felt her inner walls twitching wildly from the current running through her. Even her mighty resistance was starting to crack as the efforts of his tentacles finally succeeded in drawing a light coating of her juices from her pussy. It would be hardly noticable to the mercenary however as she her muscle control was so strong that the tight grip of her pussy on the tentacle was keeping it from seeping out.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:14 am

"Like in owning you of course," he answered, you own slaves, and she's too good to be just a sex partner... Her surprise helped in Rahs' favor, her efforts stopping momentarily whereas his tentacles never stopped thrusting nor vibrating. She became aware of it and quickly tried to make up for her short loss of attention to his cock. Even if she didn't like the idea completely, it was his call as his prize for the deal after all.

To even tease her about this, Rahs let his cock twitch and throb between her soft orbs and licking tongue. The tentacles increased the current, simulating huge dildos that vibrated intensely and gave off a very stimulating electric current. How much longer could she keep her juices from showing?

SFA---

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:35 am

"Alright..." she said looking back up at him for a moment and quickly adding "But what's to stop me from just flying away? Going to collar me like those slavers?" As she finished talking she felt his cock twitch and throb between her heavy mounds, she was working as hard as she could to please it but it hardly seemed to be working. She was so focused on the massive cock that she wasn't prepared for the increased current as it set her muscles to twitching wildly causing her to lose her grip on the flow of her juices caught within her.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:48 am

"If I need to. A deal's a deal after all," Rahs said with a smile hidden behind his helm as Neamhain wasn't prepared for the sudden increase in the current, finally letting her juices flow freely and her insides twitch wildly. Her nectar covered the tentacle and dripped to the ground and Rahs smiled even wider. He was still doing fine, feeling the pleasure but his determination killing it every second that passed. "Maybe even after this you'll come to love it enough to not leave... but even if not, you'd still be mine." The tendrils increased their tempo to a level superior of a human and even comparable to a bunch of pistons while not letting down the current and sucking.

SFA---

Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:08 am

"Who knows? You haven't fucked me with your cock yet." she told him, a grunt escaping her lips as the thrusts grew even more powerful. The piston-like attacks were even so strong as to cause her to bounce up and down, her heavy breasts jiggling in her grasp. She was slowly losing the battle and the mercenary could likely tell as she had started to slam her hips back down on the tentacles while she still worked to pleasure his cock.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:32 am

She remarked with a grunt. It was pretty obvious who was winning now, and that only made Rahs happier. The strong and quick thrusts from the tentacles even made the busty beauty bounce, her massive orbs jiggling, actually doing a bit of her job to pleasure his swollen cock. Her juices kept dripping as she began to slam back on the tentacles while trying to continue her impressive work on the huge phallus. "I will eventually, and I guess you'll like it," he commented, basing himself on how she behaved now and how her body reacted.

SFA---

Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 am

"Confident, aren't you?" she questioned taking a quick glance up from his swollen member. Wanting to throw some doubt into his mind she posed a question asking "What's to say I won't let you win? Just so I could fulfill some hidden goal?" She returned to working on his massive phallus, her full mouth allowing her to ride the powerful thrusts in a silence that was accompanied by the drip of her juices onto the cave floor.

Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next